BY NONE

Kokie Professional Lip Veneer Cream Lip Gloss:A soft, ultra-shiny, buttery gloss Intense color Non-sticky see more...

Sarah B.
This is advertised as being “kissable.” The only way this would be appropriate for wearing while kissing someone is if you want to cover your partner in this lipstick. It transfers if you even look at it wrong, and doesn’t dry down like traditional matte liquid lipstick. That being said, the color is great and it wears gracefully. There is no taste or smell and it’s very comfortable on the lips. Great product, just be aware that it will transfer all over all the things.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I adore these lippies! They are extremely affordable and smudge proof! They last all day , but by the end of the day the lippie does start to crumble off. That doesn't bother me much because a lot of brands lippies aren't perfect. I do know of Colourpop matte lippies crumbling on the lips. Overall I am really satisfied with these and I definitely recommend them!
Abbie Q.
I got the color "desire" its a super pretty shade. Super easy to apply The only thing I don't like about this liquid lip stick is that it dries out my lips, I even put lip balm under it and tried over it as well but it didn't help.
Brenda H.
Orange
I love all Kokie products especially this one I see some bad reviews but I don't get it this product stays on all day and I love the formula of it it is super easy to apply and I use this on my lips everyday whether I'm doing full glam or natural some of my favorites are sublime suede and boss lady
Nicole J.
Spring Hill, FL
I really do love these matte lippies, especially for the price.  They won't last as long as like Girlactik, Kat Von D or Beauty Crop but for $8 they are a spectacular option for a drugstore priced affordable lip color.   I'm not sure WHY this is listed as a gloss?  It's not a gloss it's a liquid matte lip.  But regardless it's a fave in my collection.  Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Less Is More, 0.2 fl oz
Amanda B.
The color is very vibrant but it feels dry going on the lips almost like I'm smearing clay on my mouth. It does dry down and becomes mostly transfer proof but the inner water line of your mouth wears off very quickly. You would almost definitely need a touch up after eating or drinking.
Mariah g.
Dunkirk, NY
I love these liquid lipstick. Walmart had a bunch of these on clearance. So I grabbed to to try out. Love love love them. Basic appilactor, but beautiful colors and they have staying power. I'm going to get more shades
Kristen R.
tunnel hill
I got this in my Ipsy bag. It’s a really nice long wear lipgloss/cream. It goes on smooth and has lots of pigment. The only thing I’m not crazy about is the smell. It has the heavy cosmetic smell, sort of like outdated makeup.
Autumn U.
Louisville, KY
This is a good quality lip gloss for the price. It doesn't leave my lips sticky and it goes on very smoothly. The color pigments are very vibrant and last for a couple hours before needing a touch up.
Morgan M.
I received this liquid lip in an Ipsy. It is a very pretty pink toned shade. The packaging is very adorable with the elephants! The liquid lip applied well and lasted all day. Would recommend it’s a good product