Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Less Is More, 0.2 fl oz

by none

Kokie Professional Lip Veneer Cream Lip Gloss:A soft, ultra-shiny, buttery gloss Intense color Non-sticky
Start your review of Kokie Professional Matte Lip Gloss, Less Is More, 0.2 fl oz!
This gloss is good for the price. However, it leaves a sticky film on your lips. The product has a medium length wear time, and the color is great.
Chapmansboro , TN
I absolutely love these lipsticks! They last about 8-10 hours. They apply a little drying like, but feel so amazing on the lips!
Lick Creek, KY
Beautiful colors goes on very smooth dries a pretty matte just wished they lasted longer but worth the money not very expensive
Lawrence, MA
Very good I'm really impressed, way better than other high end and other drugstore brands. Great application and long wearing
la marque, Tx
Purchased at: Walmart
Im glad Kokie Came up with this matte product "Kissable" which Stays on your lips and does not transfer, Highly recomend it
Lakeland
I got mine in a nude color and it lasts all day. But my dry lips sometimes can’t handle it without a lip gloss or lip balm.
Flushing, NY
The product is very dry and hard to apply. The colors are really nice though. I tried my best to apply but it's very dry.
Colton , CA
This lipstick is very dry, it was creamy when I put it on but turned crusty and flaky after about an hour of wear.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like it alot. It Works perfect nd it last Long . I love kokie . Its my Best lipstick i only use that product
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Similar to ofra, but at a much cheaper price. Beautiful colors, and great formula. Lasts all day. I love it
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Mandy C. • a year ago
Absolutely worth it! It lasts throughout the day with minimal touch-ups