BY KOKIE

Hey there, bright eyes! Don’t let dull looking skin get you down --these creamy concealers and color correctors have you covered. Hide imperfections, illuminate dark circles, and even out redness with these long-lasting, natural finish concealers.... see more...

Allie N.
Indianapolis, IN
I cannot live without this product. It has become something I wear everyday! I love how light it is on the skin and that it is not not super thick. Plus, it really is illuminating! I love when I use it under my eyes that it looks like I got a full night of sleep. I wear this alone or with a full face of makeup! I cannot say enough good things about it!
Danielle M.
Deffinatly not my favorite. It went on smooth and blended well but when I looked closely in the mirror it provided the weirdest coverage. Like a blanket on my face. Dont use it anymore.
Victoria B.
Newport
It works well and hides blemishes but they don’t really have my shade and that’s a bit upsetting. I feel like if they had more of a shade range it would be a better product. The only color close to me is too yellow and I’m not a huge fan of that
Amanda B.
Tacoma, WA
I've been on the hunt for a light concealer that actually brightens up my makeup look and provides great coverage. I'm so happy that I got this in my Ipsy bag because this is my new favorite concealer!
julianne m.
anaheim
surprisingly middle of the road for me??? i wanted this to be amazing so badly bc i’ve heard youtubers love it. but for me it was very drying, not concealing enough-despite however many layers, and left small creases throughout the day at work. not terrible!!! definitely something i use bc i own it now, but not my favourite ):
Amber C.
Willow Spring, NC
I really liked this product the fair color goes perfectly with my skin tone. It blends and covers well and the wand is perfect for application. No harsh smell and the packaging was cute
Suzy G.
GLASSPORT, PA
My shade is light, got it in my Ipsy bag. It was my favorite product this month because I have been wanting to try this brand. This is a medium to full coverage concealer that got rid of my dark circles in one layer, and also covered dark spots on my chin wonderfully. I have been having a hard time finding concealer that is actually full coverage, especially one that doesn't come in solid form. You must try this. I can't wait to try other products by this brand.
Anestazia B.
Pioneer, OH
I am actually very impressed by this concealer. I received it in an Ipsy bag and thought that it was comparable to Tarte Shape tape. The undertone is a little pink, but that's not necessarily a bad thing for undereyes. The consistency isn't overly thick and cakey. My only complaint is the applicator. I wish it was more similar to the Shape Tape applicators in size. This one is really skinny and feels cheap against the skin.
Ariana G.
Mobile
Kokie Cosmetics Be Bright - Concealor and Color Correctors, Light, 0.21 Fluid Ounce This product is so amazing. It goes on smooth and is very brightening for the face. Its long lasting and very wearable with any look. Its buildable but layer is enough. I would so recommend to others as well. Im wearing it in this picture
Katy T.
Graham, TX
This concealer has treated me so well. I received this in a beauty bag subscription and have been so satisfied with this product. I use it every single day for serious coverage. And it has lasted so long! It doesn’t dry out my under eye, crease or smudge. And it’s from the drugstore!! That’s even better. A totally great concealer that’s very affordable. I highly recommend trying this.