Kokie Nail Polish

by Kokie

Kokie Nail Charsma

Does this nail polish (Kokie Professional) damage the nails in any way when applied?
What is your favorite color of Kokie Nail Polish ?
Is this a good product? [user:ravenzalez]
Start your review of Kokie Nail Polish!
Julia C.
Lexington, SC
Kokie Nail Polish uploaded by Julia C.
Review for: Kokie Nail Private Jet
I fell in love with the shade Sorry Wrong Number. It’s a pink polish with a gold/orange reflex. It applied nicely. Didn’t get think and smudge like some polishes. I’d highly recommend. I’ll be picking up some more shades soon.
Tasha D.
Merritt Is, FL
Kokie Nail Polish uploaded by Tasha D.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
So disappointed in this brand. It is thick and does not spread well at all. Very bummed!
Sammie L.
Kokie Nail Polish uploaded by Sammie L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Kokie Nail Blossom
I usually love Kokie brand nail polish. But the color “making me blush” leaves much to be desired. After two heavy coats it is still streaky. I always get scared to apply a third because they become so easy to mess up with such a dense/thick layer of nail polish applied. I recommend kokie nail polish but I would avoid this color.
Kate C.
Arlington, WA
Kokie Nail Polish uploaded by Kate C.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
kokie nail polishes and very pretty. they are smooth and last a decent amount of time. I would definitely recommend
Nicole C.
Review for: Kokie Nail Mystic Mauve, Other
Love these affordable nail polishes! Love kokie! I'm not sure what the deal with the elephants is but, I'm thinking it may have to do with conservation or charity (which would be wonderful) They have such beautiful and fun colors to choose from it's hard deciding which color to use! I currently have three colors on (Georgia Peach on my toes, Iris & Mystic Mauve on my fingers) I bought a bundle of 6 from Ipsy for just $15! The pigment is definitely there however, with some colors you will definitely need two coats to reach full opacity. They seem to dry down relatively fast & there's no streaking, sticking or bubbling! Tip nobody asked for: don't worry if it gets on your skin (if you're a little sloppy or shaky like me it happens) just wait until the polish is completely dry then go wash your hands with warm soapy water & it'll easily scratch off your skin while staying perfect on your nails. Just make sure they're DRY!
Jaime G.
Knox, IN
Kokie Nail Polish uploaded by Jaime G.
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Kokie Nail Night Flght
My favorite color of the Kokie nail polish, is “Night Flight.” It is a beautiful medium to dark gray tone, that matches well with any look. I love the design of the bottle, and the polish is high quality! I got such a great deal on this polish from Walmart.
courtney L.
1,047 reviews
I recently picked this up at Walmart after I had been seeing it on ipsy and Instagram. I had been curious about it for a while but hadn't seen it in stores close by me. So when I saw it I got super excited. I tried it last night and really really love it! It goes on nicely and dries super fast. It looks like I just left the salon. My nails almost look like gel nails. They're so nice! It usually takes a lot to impress me when it comes to nail stuff, I tend to be picky. But this is really good. I love it!
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Kokie Nail Polish uploaded by April S.
Oh my! I am in love with Atlantis at Last! Great quality fingernail polish with one coat! Has a great shine to it even without a top coat! Would recommend to anyone who wants great polish!
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Kokie Nail Polish uploaded by Ashlie H.
Review for: Kokie Nail Fresh Picked, Kokie Nail Gone Rio
The Kokie nail polish is okay. I only have two shades by them. I have a light pink one in the shade fresh picked and a darker pink one in the shade gone Rio. The fresh picked shade goes on very streaky but the gone Rio shade does not. They do chip easily, however, the fresh picked shade seems to last longer than the gone rio shade. I might purchase more of this brand but it would not be my go to.
Saima S.
Jackson Hts, NY
Kokie Nail Polish uploaded by Saima S.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Kokie Nail Wondrous
This is such a cute and trendy color for an affordable price. My only issue with this is that its very sheer for a blue nail polish (I would expect sheerness from a much lighter color). Other than that it’s easy to apply and dries in a timely manner.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa Z.
il y a 2 ans
Yerixa C. il y a 2 ans
I like one call gone rio. It’s like a redish / cherrist color looks very pretty. And has a nice coverage.
Kendall S.