BY KOKIE #22 in Nail Polish

Kokie Nail Charsma

Buy on Walmart*
Nati D.
Nati D.
I fell like all my Ipsy bags have one thing in common and that's nail polishes! I really like this shade. It's much lighter in real life. Putting aside how horribly I painted my nails, this formula is really nice. Usually light colors tend to be really heavy and just too tick to deal with. I had to shake this one for a while first but the application ran smoothly. The website states: "A chip off the old… nothing. Withstands everyday wear and tear." which trust me, I'm going to test if this if it's real or not. So far, day two and it hasn't chipped. Okay, you're probably thinking wow, two days, big deal? but guys, I legit chip off some weird part of my nails within 5 minutes of having them done.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
New York City, NY
Review for: Kokie Nail Wondrous
Kokie is honestly the best nail polish brand I have tried to far. It was easy to use and gave me a flawless, salon quality manicure. Kokie has amazing staying power; my manicure lasted two weeks before it started to chip. This nail polish ins't cheap, but it isn't terribly expensive either. For the quality, it is definitely worth the money, and cheaper than getting your nails done at a salon. I plan to buy Kokie Professional Nail Polish in many, many more colors!
samantha m.
samantha m.
Review for: Kokie Nail Wondrous
I just received the new nail wondrous polish in this month's October ipsy bag! Let me start by saying this color nail polish is do pretty!! The bottle on the other hand is very pretty too😍 it has a no slip handle and goes on nicely and drys very good as well. This has to be a new Brand that I will continue to keep my eyes out for. I Highly recommended to all women that loves nail polish!
DaNai K.
DaNai K.
Review for: Kokie Nail Wondrous
I received this polish in my Ipsy Glam Bag, his nail polish goes on very smooth and I had very little lines in the nail when applying. The brush is a little thicker, which is nice because I didn't have to keep going over the nail to cover it. The color is pigmented, but I liked it better with two coats. The polish lasted about a week without chipping, but I also use a top coat.
Katja E.
Katja E.
Mabank, TX
Color in Heavenly is just that-- heavenly! This formula takes just one somewhat thick coat or two thin coats. It doesn't have an overpowering scent. It has no formaldehyde. It's tough! Without an over or undercoat it lasted over a week for me before I had to re-do my nails (about 3 days to small chips). So YES! I definitely recommend this product! :)
Bailey C.
Bailey C.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Kokie Nail Wondrous
This is the closest shade I can find, I have the shade Heavenly, and it lives up to it's name. It's a bluish lilac shade and is perfect for those who want a more subtle color for their finger nails, rather than something vibrant. Besides the shade being perfect, this nail polish goes on smoothly and stays on well.
Sim G.
Sim G.
Carlsbad, CA
I absolutely love this polish. I received one in "Heavenly" in a beauty box. The color is well pigmented, it's easy to apply (not too thick, not too thin), but my favorite part is the staying power. I wash my hands a LOT and use very hot water but my polish lasted over a week without any chipping! Amazing!
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Review for: Kokie Nail Ski Patrol
First of all the packaging on this product is sooo beautiful. These are about $5 and are definitely worth trying. It has a thicker brush which I love that makes applying it super easy. This is honestly one of the best white nail polishes I have tried that doesn't get stringy after a few uses.
Millene A.
Millene A.
Melrose, MA
Review for: Kokie Nail Wondrous
I love this shade {heavenly} ! It's like a light purple/lavender shade. It's free of some nasty ingredients that other nail polishes sometimes have. It's easily to apply and the color is amazing (you don't need to apply a million coats).
Sara N.
Sara N.
I love this nail polish, I have this polish in heavenly which is kind of like a blue/pale purple color and it's so beautiful. It dried very nicely on the nails and it didn't chip for a while either which is always a good thing!
Lesley s.
Lesley s.
SACRAMENTO, CA
I'm getting one of these in my monthly subscription. Are these FREE of anything? Like 5 FREE or 10 FREE.
Gianna B.
Gianna B.
Albany, NY
Does this have any harmful or toxic ingredients?
Jenniefer G.
Jenniefer G.
Cedar Hill, TX
Where can I find this brand? Around how much?
Leah B.
Leah B.
Muskego, WI
I have gotten a sample of this in my Ipsy bag. Very pretty blue and the name of it is heavenly. I haven't used the product so I was wondering for those that have: How do you feel about chipping lasting color Coating Not sure if I am going to use this or give it away. Any input would help, Thanks!
Sârà H.
Sârà H.
Tunis
What is your favourite colour of kokie nail polishes ?