suggested searches

17%

3 star

2 star

1 star

This is a great product, for lightening hyperpigmentation on skin, especially if your a person of colour. It takes a while to work, I would say wait at least one week to see the results. This works really great on scarring, and even back acne. When I use this product I leave it on my skin for about 2 minutes before rinsing it off, then I make sure the moisturize the skin.
I started adding this product into my skin care routine (after cleansing) and it has helped me decrease my hyperpigmentation and helped with uneven skin tone. I recommend this if you’re looking for a product to help with dark spots.
I loved this product it helped clear up my dark spots on my face. I was hesitant at first to try this because I read reviews of people stating that this burned their skin. If you are using this do not use any exfoliating brush this by itself is already an exfoliater.
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
I just got this product and I need a little guidance. So, I really really really don't want to lighten my skin, I just want to get rid of dark spots (which is almost all over my cheeks, and side chin area), as well as hyperpigmentation and uneven skin(around my mouth area, side chin, neck). So, how often should I be using it, like twice a day, once a day or a couple times a week? How long should I leave it on? And should I use it as a spot treatment(well not really spot since there are large areas) or just apply it all over my face?
Has anyone used Kojie San Skin Lightening Kojic Acid Soap for their underarm and have you noticed any difference?
0 answers
Does this really work for hyperpigmentation ?
more questions