BeautySkinBath & BodyKojie San
Skin Lightening Kojic Acid Soap

Kojie San Skin Lightening Kojic Acid Soap

by Kojie San

The original kojic acid lightening soap, Kojie san's formulation blends effective whitening ingredients with nourishing coconut oil and a fresh orange fragrance. Kojic acid was discovered while processing rice for Japanese wines. The naturally derived ingredients in this soap have been proven to safely and quickly reveal even skin by gently smoothing away dark spots, discoloration and other imperfections. How to use lather soap and apply to treatment areas. Leave the soap on for up to 30 seconds. Apply once per day and increase to twice a day if well tolerated. If dryness occurs follow with a moisturizing cream. Safety: before use, perform a spot test to test for sensitivity as follows: lather the soap up and apply to the intended area of use for up to one 30 seconds. If rash, burning, tingling or inflammation occur, immediately remove the product from skin and discontinue all further use. Note: all skin whitening products should be used in conjunction with sunscreen.

Does this really work for hyperpigmentation ?
Can you use this on the body?
Where can I get this soap🧼?
Start your review of Kojie San Skin Lightening Kojic Acid Soap!
Product Highlights
...super sensitive skin, and I have what doctors would classify as "mild acne," although it can sometimes look worse due to the scarring I have on my cheeks. This not only helps clear breakouts really quickly, it also helps the scarring fade, which is what the "whitening" aspect of this product refers to. I tried this out on a recommendation from a friend, not really expecting it to work well for me. But it surprised me in a really good way, and my complexion has been improved over time with use!in reviews
allayssa P.
Winnipeg Manitoba
I love this product so much, it has saved me from my acne! Its helps whiten your face and also face blemishes. After 1 week of use all of my acne has dried up and started to fade away. This is very affordable, but they don't sell in Canada. Mine was bought from the Philippines for like $5. So it's very affordable, its my fav papaya soap
Saima A.
Calgary, AB
This works wonders for lightening my acne scars and other discolorations on my skin. It smells very citrusy and can be a bit drying and possibly irritating for people with sensitive skin. Be sure to have a good moisturize to use after this.
Angelica P.
This products works for people who have face acne and back acne. It lessens acne and redness. It can also help with acne scars. I recommend using the kojie san face whitening cream after using this soap if you are having problem with acne scars.
Shaina Marie R.
Brampton
I’m a user of this soap for 7 years ever since my grandma brought me this from the Philippines! To be honest with you though, the formula i think did change ever since it became really popular. I used to see even more faster results before! But even so, I’m still continuing to use this soap since it still works for me! I leave it on my body for about 10 minutes and use it everyday. You see all your dead skin cells coming off after you rinse it off! Real good exfoliant rather than using a loofah THAY gets dirty really badly!
Shaun W.
Amazing. Ive only been using the soap for 3 weeks every other day, its significantly lightened the superficial Hyperpigmentation on my face and body. Dark marks left from old wounds and burns are taking longer to lighten up because theyve affected deeper layers of skin, naturally, but they are fading! My overall complexion is brighter, and any acne flare ups have also significantly been reduced and disappear by morning if a pimple does manage to come through. Super impressive for only 3 weeks in.
Carl C.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product. It made my skin baby like, its rosy and smooth to touch! I was using Papaya soap but it ran out in the Filipino store here in Canada. I tried this over some papaya soaps and the result is truly amazing.
Erlyn J.
Calgary
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite soap! I used this for how many years now its so so so good❤️ I love the smell i love how it cleanse my skin so good❤️ Its so affordable when i was still living in the philippines ❤️
member-bc850
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best thing for removing dark spots some cons with this product are it leaves my skin dry but with a little lotion everything is perfect definitely recommend this product
Casandra B.
Scarborough, ON
I’ve used this soap for the past couple years and it is pretty good, for helping to lighten dark spots, bikini lines under arms etc. It’s inexpensive and it’s affective, it’s worth a try
Madou M.
trois rivieres
Omgg i use this for my acné et my blemish scars i use this At this time and but it really dries up your skin so you really need a good moisturizer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie V.
Ringgold, GA
il y a un an
Does Kojie San Skin Lightening Kojic Acid Soap help with acne and blackheads as well ?
El V. il y a un an