BY KOJIE SAN

The original kojic acid lightening soap, Kojie san's formulation blends effective whitening ingredients with nourishing coconut oil and a fresh orange fragrance. Kojic acid was discovered while processing rice for Japanese wines. The naturally derived ingredients in this soap have been proven to safely and quickly reveal even skin by gently smoothing away dark spots, discoloration and other imperfections. How to use lather soap and apply to treatment areas. Leave the soap on for up to 30 seconds. Apply once per day and increase to twice a day if well tolerated. If dryness occurs follow with a moisturizing cream. Safety: before use, perform a spot test to test for sensitivity as follows: lather the soap up and apply to the intended area of use for up to one 30 seconds. If rash, burning, tingling or inflammation occur, immediately remove the product from skin and discontinue all further use. Note: all skin whitening products should be used in conjunction with sunscreen. see more...

• In order to lighten the areas of your desire, how long would you ...1 Answers
  • Does this burn when it gets in your eyes if you're washing your f...1 Answers
  • Has anyone ever been to a korean bath house? Is this soap similar...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is a product that likely would not work for everyone, but it is a must-have for me! I don't have super sensitive skin, and I have what doctors would classify as "mild acne," although it can sometimes look worse due to the scarring I have on my cheeks. This not only helps clear breakouts really quickly, it also helps the scarring fade, which is what the "whitening" aspect of this product refers to. I tried this out on a recommendation from a friend, not really expecting it to work well for me. But it surprised me in a really good way, and my complexion has been improved over time with use!" in 13 reviews
  • "This is a product that likely would not work for everyone, but it is a must-have for me! I don't have super sensitive skin, and I have what doctors would classify as "mild acne," although it can sometimes look worse due to the scarring I have on my cheeks. This not only helps clear breakouts really quickly, it also helps the scarring fade, which is what the "whitening" aspect of this product refers to. I tried this out on a recommendation from a friend, not really expecting it to work well for me. But it surprised me in a really good way, and my complexion has been improved over time with use!" in 3 reviews
Danielle T.
I love this soap! To answer a few questions: No, it does not burn. No, it will not dry out your skin. And no, it does not have an overwhelming fragrance. I had dark spots from acne on my jawline, I started washing my face in the morning and night with this soap, and they disappeared in about 3 weeks! It is very gentle, and it has become a staple in my skincare regimine. I no longer use it every day, since I am favoring the Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1 Mattifying these days, but I use this soap twice a week in the morning in place of the cleansing water, just to ensure my skin stays bright
Kristina C.
This bright orange soap has a nice smell. I use it on my face to reduce the appearance of dark spots. I think it helps make the discoloration much less noticeable. It lathers a lot and has a bit of a tingle which progresses to a tolerable, mild burning sensation the longer you let it sit. My skin is somewhat sensitive and if I use this too much, I get dry patches. I have read that people develop sensitivity to kojic acid (the main ingredient) with regular use, so I don't use it every day. I bought 2 bars of this soap on eBay for $7. I think its pretty effective, so will be buying more when I run out.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
*HEADS UP: MAKE SURE TO READ ALL THE POSSIBLE UPS/DOWNS WITH THIS SOAP BEFORE BUYING!* I love this soap, it helps stave off my very persistent oil and acne as well as lightens scarring! But you need to understand this soap is very powerful and very acidic/drying! I often use an oil based soap before using this to bring some moisture in and make sure to moisturize after! Also be sure to rinse off well to not leave any of it to possibly burn the skin! As long as you research and use this correctly on the correct skin type, it will work wonders. If not you will have a dry burning face with a $10 hole in your pocket.
Emnet K.
I love this product, I'm literally obsessed. First let me start by saying that the smell is amazing. It smells like oranges which i reallllyy love. It has really help with my skin and acne breakouts which was the reason i got it in the first place and i just recently got it.
Itzy C.
Lynwood, CA
I absolutely love this product! My skin tone is now a shade lighter! I have no acne scars nor sun spots! The only bad thing is that it's a bit drying to the skin. I've bought it 3 times already! And I'll continue buying it .
Sarah F.
Fpo, AE
I have been looking for a product to help even my skin tone out. I have many sun spots and have tried brightening cleansers, creams, serums, you name it. So the way this soap works it that you dilute it with water like you would with any other soap to get a lather. The first week I would lather it onto my skin and only let it sit up to 10 seconds. I increased this time with each week. After the first couple uses, you'll think your skin is dry and that your skin is rough. In actuality, it is your dead skin cells being removed. Between days 4-5, you'll notice that those rough patches are gone and your skin is super smooth. After you have achieved your goal, I only use it 2-3 times a week to maintain it. My skin has never looked better.
Shay M.
S Ozone Park, NY
I personally think this is an amazing product. I have acne prone skin and acne marks. It's awesome for removing a full face of makeup if you're lazy, and it takes off any kind of mascara like nobodies business. This is also really helping with the dark areas on my body that I want to get rid of. It was recommended for me to wash body with regular soap first, then go in with this soap on the areas you want to lighten. Leave on for 2-3 minutes so it doesn't start burning or irritating. Enjoy.
Shannon M.
Saw results after 1 use. Nothing dramatic but definitely noticeable. It BURNS!!! I wash using only my hands & at about 20 seconds I definitely feel the sting which only intensifies the longer you wash with it. When you rinse the burn doesn't automatically go away & you should rinse until you're literally squeaky clean. Any product you use after will sting but it does go away after a minute or 2. PATCH TEST a small area before you go all in. I hate the process but to see my hyper pigmented acne blemishes fading after trying everything with no results, I'm ok sticking with this for a while.
Amber-Nicole W.
Woodmere, NY
Ok not only does this have a nice, citrus smell, but it works fantastically. I've been using one bar for over a month and it's still not done. I let it sit on my skin and neck and eventually I wash it off aftee a while.

Not only does it soften and clean the skin, it also lightens, evens and tones the skin, so I am very pleased with the results. My face has lightened a couple shades which is good because it always is ten times darker than both my hands and chest, and people ALWAYS say I'm wearing makeup that is too dark... :( #contest
Cynthia O.
Gaithersburg, MD
I've tried Kojie San in the past but didn't really make it a consistent part of my routine until January 2017. I have been using it almost everyday since then and it has made a difference in the texture and clarity of my skin It has also lightened my dark elbows and knees by a few shades. This combined with the Korean bath towels and a glycolic acid lotion have really changed my skin from rough and dry to soft and smooth! I was using this to primarily lighten elbows and knees and it has gotten a few shades lighter during this time period.
Saudai h.
Paramount, CA
Will this help with getting an even skin tone?
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
Does this burn when it gets in your eyes if you're washing your face with it?
Robynne W.
Raleigh, NC
I ordered this and received it today. I'm hoping to lighten some dark elbows and knees. I have acne prone skin on my face that has left hyperpigmentation and I want to try it there to but, I'm nervous because this contains coconut oil and mineral oil. Has anyone tried and had success with this product? Would you say it's okay to use on my sensitive, acne-prone face?
Tiarra L.
Has anyone ever been to a korean bath house? Is this soap similar to the soap they use in the korean bath?
Shay M.
S Ozone Park, NY
In order to lighten the areas of your desire, how long would you say you leave it on the areas for?