BY KOJIE SAN

The original kojic acid lightening soap, Kojie san's formulation blends effective whitening ingredients with nourishing coconut oil and a fresh orange fragrance. Kojic acid was discovered while processing rice for Japanese wines. The naturally derived ingredients in this soap have been proven to safely and quickly reveal even skin by gently smoothing away dark spots, discoloration and other imperfections. How to use lather soap and apply to treatment areas. Leave the soap on for up to 30 seconds. Apply once per day and increase to twice a day if well tolerated. If dryness occurs follow with a moisturizing cream. Safety: before use, perform a spot test to test for sensitivity as follows: lather the soap up and apply to the intended area of use for up to one 30 seconds. If rash, burning, tingling or inflammation occur, immediately remove the product from skin and discontinue all further use. Note: all skin whitening products should be used in conjunction with sunscreen. see more...

• In order to lighten the areas of your desire, how long wo...1 Answers
  • Does this burn when it gets in your eyes if you're washin...2 Answers
  • Has anyone ever been to a korean bath house? Is this soap...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "This is a product that likely would not work for everyone, but it is a must-have for me! I don't have super sensitive skin, and I have what doctors would classify as "mild acne," although it can sometimes look worse due to the scarring I have on my cheeks. This not only helps clear breakouts really quickly, it also helps the scarring fade, which is what the "whitening" aspect of this product refers to. I tried this out on a recommendation from a friend, not really expecting it to work well for me. But it surprised me in a really good way, and my complexion has been improved over time with use!" in 13 reviews
Danielle T.
I love this soap! To answer a few questions: No, it does not burn. No, it will not dry out your skin. And no, it does not have an overwhelming fragrance. I had dark spots from acne on my jawline, I started washing my face in the morning and night with this soap, and they disappeared in about 3 weeks! It is very gentle, and it has become a staple in my skincare regimine. I no longer use it every day, since I am favoring the Garnier SkinActive All-in-1 Mattifying Micellar Cleansing Water these days, but I use this soap twice a week in the morning in place of the cleansing water, just to ensure my skin stays bright
Kristina C.
Portland, OR
This bright orange soap has a nice smell. I use it on my face to reduce the appearance of dark spots. I think it helps make the discoloration much less noticeable. It lathers a lot and has a bit of a tingle which progresses to a tolerable, mild burning sensation the longer you let it sit. My skin is somewhat sensitive and if I use this too much, I get dry patches. I have read that people develop sensitivity to kojic acid (the main ingredient) with regular use, so I don't use it every day. I bought 2 bars of this soap on eBay for $7. I think its pretty effective, so will be buying more when I run out.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
*HEADS UP: MAKE SURE TO READ ALL THE POSSIBLE UPS/DOWNS WITH THIS SOAP BEFORE BUYING!* I love this soap, it helps stave off my very persistent oil and acne as well as lightens scarring! But you need to understand this soap is very powerful and very acidic/drying! I often use an oil based soap before using this to bring some moisture in and make sure to moisturize after! Also be sure to rinse off well to not leave any of it to possibly burn the skin! As long as you research and use this correctly on the correct skin type, it will work wonders. If not you will have a dry burning face with a $10 hole in your pocket.
Kay G.
For the price it is worth it, really inexpensive and if you are new to kojic soaps this is a great beginner and a staple to keep honestly. It doesn’t work overnight but if you avoid the sun and use it twice a day. You dark spots will disappear before you know it.
Brooks B.
Springfield, IL
This faded my dark spots. I didn’t keep up with it daily but if you do I’m sure it will improve your skin tone. This product was very effective and under 10 dollars for 2 bars. You should also cut the bars into threes and this helps for the bars to last longer.
Azha I.
Far Rockaway
I've been using this soap daily to even out my complexion in problem areas (knees, elbows) and it works quite fast. I've had a noticeable difference after just one week. There was some slight tingling after the first use but no more.
Itzy C.
Lynwood, CA
I absolutely love this product! My skin tone is now a shade lighter! I have no acne scars nor sun spots! The only bad thing is that it's a bit drying to the skin. I've bought it 3 times already! And I'll continue buying it .
Sarah F.
Fpo, AE
I have been looking for a product to help even my skin tone out. I have many sun spots and have tried brightening cleansers, creams, serums, you name it. So the way this soap works it that you dilute it with water like you would with any other soap to get a lather. The first week I would lather it onto my skin and only let it sit up to 10 seconds. I increased this time with each week. After the first couple uses, you'll think your skin is dry and that your skin is rough. In actuality, it is your dead skin cells being removed. Between days 4-5, you'll notice that those rough patches are gone and your skin is super smooth. After you have achieved your goal, I only use it 2-3 times a week to maintain it. My skin has never looked better.
Lillian H.
Arcadia
I love this soap! It keeps my skin clear and it does brighten my face over time. I bought a 10pack on amazon for about $20 which was a steal.. since each bar is about 65grams it does go quickly when used between two people for face and body. It’s been 10 days since I bought the 10pack and my girlfriend and I have already gone through two bars and we’re halfway through the third bar. It’s probably best to reserve this as a facial bar and use something like mother of pearl soap for the body if you’re trying to lighten blemishes and brighten skin.

I have combination skin, I do find it to have a slight tingly/warm sensation when I use it on my face. I usually won’t use this soap on the days I exfoliate with activated charcoal scrub.
Shannon M.
Saw results after 1 use. Nothing dramatic but definitely noticeable. It BURNS!!! I wash using only my hands & at about 20 seconds I definitely feel the sting which only intensifies the longer you wash with it. When you rinse the burn doesn't automatically go away & you should rinse until you're literally squeaky clean. Any product you use after will sting but it does go away after a minute or 2. PATCH TEST a small area before you go all in. I hate the process but to see my hyper pigmented acne blemishes fading after trying everything with no results, I'm ok sticking with this for a while.
Saudai h.
Paramount , CA
Will this help with getting an even skin tone?
Jess V.
Sacramento, CA
Does this burn when it gets in your eyes if you're washing your face with it?
Michelle N.
salt lake city
I bought this product a while back but discontinued using it because I found out I was pregnant. I wasn't able to test the product all the way through and I heard good reviews about it before buying it. Anyway will it really work on making acne scares lighter? I had acne before but with this pregnancy they've gotten even worse!
Shay M.
S Ozone Park, NY
In order to lighten the areas of your desire, how long would you say you leave it on the areas for?
Claribel E.
Homestead, FL
Has anyone broken out on their face after using this soap?