BY KOJI SPRING HEART FALSE LASHES

Koji Spring Heart False Lashes
  • "i ordered this onece from their website because they were really cheap and their lashes look very natural." in 3 reviews
  • "The lashes are very natural looking (though extremely long and wispy) and I find them to be the most easiest lashes to apply." in 1 review
  • "The only thing I would recommend is using your own adhesive glue." in 1 review
  • "they blend well with my natural eyelashes stick well." in 1 review
  • "these lashes look great and not to bold" in 1 review
Melissa S.
Laredo, TX
In Japan KOJI is the lash powerhouse to greats like Tsubasa Masuwaka and their trends inspire women worldwide. While on my trip to Japan I picked up three pairs of these economically priced lashes. Not only were these lashes feminine and ultra flattering...they added a wonderful depth to the eye with no added heaviness. These lashes are especially great for beginners and beauty veterans alike... ^^
Lizeth H.
Moreno Valley, CA
I ordered this onece from their website because they were really cheap and their lashes look very natural. when i received therm i couldn't use the glue because it was dry inside the tube so i had to purchase another glue for lashes at my local rite aid. i did love the lashes after putting them on. i did not even have to put on ascara because they were bold enough and still looked natural and pretty.
Jenn D.
San Bruno, CA
I first found these in Japan and I fell in love instantly. The lashes are very natural looking (though extremely long and wispy) and I find them to be the most easiest lashes to apply. It's pretty hard to find in the U.S., but can be ordered online (which is my only drawback).
Fatima G.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG IM SO FREAKED THIS IS ON INFLUENSTER!

I could really only find this Japanese brand online, & at a store called oo35mm .
they're so natural, omg & even the glue it comes with is good.
Samantha D.
Hinesville, GA
I adore these false lashes. The packaging is wonderful and very cute. The adhesive glue doesn't work well but the lashes are easy to apply and love very nice they have different shapes and styles
Josie L.
Indianapolis, IN
I regularly don't use eyelashes since i don't want to have that dramatic look effect,but these are different. they blend well with my natural eyelashes stick well. They are great eyelashes for the dolly eye effect.
Gina H.
Clermont , FL
I like the fact that it comes with a big tube of lazy your but there are better lashes in that brand besides that one.
Giselle S.
I love wearing falsies because they go on so well onto my lashes. I always get mine from my local Wal-Mart
Rachel S.
Gadsden , AL
These lashes look so real when you wear them. I have tried them once, and they turned out great!!
luz m.
Miami, Fl.
Son lo mejor en pestañas las amo no molestan y las puedes utilizar cuantas veces quieres
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Would you recommend this
Anna Y.
Winder, GA
Where exactly can you find this product online?
Hana S.
North Olmsted, OH
Has anyone tried these before?