Koji Eyelash curler (wide Yes) 34 mm width No.73 uploaded by LIL J.

Koji Eyelash curler (wide Yes) 34 mm width No.73

What it is: This curler is made wider than the standard curve curler to cover from the corners of eyelashes at one application. What it does: The top band is 34 mm in width. What else you need to know: The curler comes with a replacement silicon pad. see more...

• How long does this product last usually?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Freeport , NY
It was the best product that I had bought from here it was very pretty and full to my liking and it curled my eyelash beautifully and I would recommend this to everyone that I know and I am very satisfied
Evelyn M.
San Diego, CA
I love this eyelash curler for my Asian eyes! It’s so hard to find a cheap, high quality eyelash curler that is flat in the States, so I’m glad I was able to pick this up in Hong Kong. This is made with high quality material, and is definitely comparable to the Shu Uemura one.
Tiffany T.
So everyone is obsessed with the shu uemura eyelash curler, but this is an amazing alternative that's significantly cheaper! It's great for curling your eyelashes and really works, and is only around 7/8 USD. Incredible price for what you get!
Mandy P.
New york
This Koji eyelash curler is a great makeup item to curl your lashes. It is very helpful to give your lashes a noticeable lift. This makes your eyes look noticeably bigger also. I highly recommend this eyelash curler!
Olivia c.
West Lafayette, IN
Works really well curls the eyelashes well and doesn't stick to eyelash or grab, got it at ulta beauty, definitely met my expectations and it was affordable.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
I like this eyelash curler. To me all of them work the same, so I wasn't super impressed. I use it all of the time tho.
Aline C.
Koji Cílios curler e ótimo para alongar os cílios deixa-los perfeitos para aplicação da mascara e uma opção boa e barata. vale muito apena investir
Shelby T.
Winston Salem, NC
How long does this product last usually?