Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

by Koji

Japan KOJI "Dolly Wink" liquid eyeliner deep black now every girl can become a Doll - Produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka fine tip design for Perfect & Impressive Big Eyes from delicate fine line to bold thick line. Excellent quick-drying formula, sweat, tears, sebum & smudge-resistant. Dense black color allows you to create Beautiful Sharp Line that stays on all day. Can be easily removed by lukewarm water.

I have been looking for the perfect liquid eyeliner that is waterproof, sweat proof, and long-lasting. Is this the one I've been looking for? For the women that have used this, is it long-lasting?
Just purchased this eyeliner and I've heard some good reviews on it! I'm currently using Kat VonD tattoo eyeliner and I love it as it stays on ALL DAY. How is this compared to the other "high end" brands? Does it stay all day or does it require a retouch?
Start your review of Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“...a felt tip, which makes it not messy on your eyelid or eyelashes. The black color is always my favorite because it really tops off my makeup all the time!” in reviews
“This was one of the first liquid liners I ever used and I loved how thin and accurate I could make my wings. It's pretty long lasting although it's more watery than my current liner (kat von d) it's a couple dollars cheaper but overall a really great liner.” in reviews
“...on, and the black colour is true black, not faded at all. This is truly waterproof, - I have swam and cried with this on, and it has not budged! It can even withstand my oily hooded lids. ;)” in reviews
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the brush tip. This lasts forever. The only thing this could improve on, is the formula is shiny and I prefer a more matte eyeliner. I'm willing to look passed the finish because everything else about this liner is ideal.
Review for: Dark Brown
The brown version is much softer and fantastic for looking natural but still have a little more form to your eyes! Gorgeous packaging and super easy to apply! Dries really fast as well and easy to remove with good makeup remover!
Corona, CA
Best liquid eyeliner pen EVER! Never pulls skin and always stays wet. Most pens dry within a few weeks or even immediately. Not an issue with this liner. You'll get the perfect wing every time. No complaints.
Review for: Dark Brown
The black liner is marvelous! Goes on smooth, Dark, and dries fast with little to no smudging. Perfect for easy and effortless wings with its brush tip, too!
Norco, CA
Review for: Dark Brown
For the price, I would've expected much much more from this. It's a pain to take off especially when I have sensitive eyes. But it's very precise actually
Las Cruces, NM
This is my favorite eyeliner. I bought it off Amazon. This product is comparable to my Stila one, just cheaper. It lasts all day, and is really black.
Review for: Black
There are many other liquid eyeliners I’d rather use . This stuff just doesn’t cut it for me the only thing I liked was the package .
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Dark Brown
So good but it is extremely hard to get off, which is usually a good thing but it will stay out unless you use an oil based substance
Natick, MA
Awful. Came with bristles already damaged. I used it once and the bristles completely strayed apart from the main brush. Rip off.
Niantic, CT
1,390 reviews
I love this eyeliner!!! It looks great on your eyes and is easy to put on!! I prefer the liquid eyeliner!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...