Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

by Koji

Japan KOJI "Dolly Wink" liquid eyeliner deep black now every girl can become a Doll - Produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka fine tip design for Perfect & Impressive Big Eyes from delicate fine line to bold thick line. Excellent quick-drying formula, sweat, tears, sebum & smudge-resistant. Dense black color allows you to create Beautiful Sharp Line that stays on all day. Can be easily removed by lukewarm water.

I have been looking for the perfect liquid eyeliner that is waterproof, sweat proof, and long-lasting. Is this the one I've been looking for? For the women that have used this, is it long-lasting?
Just purchased this eyeliner and I've heard some good reviews on it! I'm currently using Kat VonD tattoo eyeliner and I love it as it stays on ALL DAY. How is this compared to the other "high end" brands? Does it stay all day or does it require a retouch?
Start your review of Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
“...a felt tip, which makes it not messy on your eyelid or eyelashes. The black color is always my favorite because it really tops off my makeup all the time!” in reviews
“This was one of the first liquid liners I ever used and I loved how thin and accurate I could make my wings. It's pretty long lasting although it's more watery than my current liner (kat von d) it's a couple dollars cheaper but overall a really great liner.” in reviews
“...on, and the black colour is true black, not faded at all. This is truly waterproof, - I have swam and cried with this on, and it has not budged! It can even withstand my oily hooded lids. ;)” in reviews
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Dark Brown
Dolly wink is known for their eyeliner, but I don’t like this one. This one is super thin like what they’re known for, but they don’t stay on for very long! I like the one with red packaging that said it is waterproof.
San Jose
Review for: Dark Brown
I absolutely love brush tip eyeliner and this has always been a cult favorite. When I gave this a try, I can definitely see why everyone loves it. Super deep black, doesn’t smudge, and doesn’t bleed. The brush tip also allows for a super crisp line.
Review for: Dark Brown
I personally use this eyeliner almost everyday. I love the applicator for this liquid eyeliner. I’m a big fan of brush tip for eyeliners and this eyeliner has a great brush tip that makes it easy to apply onto your eyelids and lasts a good while! Although the waterproof is not that great, it still looks amazing and has lasted me along time.
Malibu, CA
Review for: Black
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! This eyeliner isn't as popular as Kat Von D's Tattoo eyeliner or Stila stay all day, but its because it is from a Japanese brand and you won't be able to find it at sephora or any department store~ BUT, IT'S WORTH TRYING IT because it has to be my #1 eyeliner that I have ever used. It doesn't smudge, it doesn't run, it lasts all day, there's a lot of product in the packaging, and its HELLLA black! I've gone through and used many different types of eyeliners from different brands but this one has to be the best one I have ever used!
Purchased at: Safeway
Review for: Black, Other
I have this eyeliner in black and dark brown, and it's my favorite one I've found so far. The marker tip is flexible and thin, the ink has lasted me about 3 months of about 2-3 uses per week so far and hasn't shown any signs of drying out. The liner lasts all day and doesn't transfer (I have hooded eyes). It dries down matte. Pigmentation is good, but not one swipe 100% opaque - which I actually prefer.
Review for: Black
This is my all time favorite liquid liner. Been using it for years already and can’t never find anything better. It stays on all day, it’s water proof and smudge proof. The black is very pigmented and the application tip is super precise. Must have!
Better than Kat Von D and other leading liquid eyeliners!

Product (5 stars): Long lasting eye liner that does not smear throughout the day? I'm talking about this product!! The quality of the product matches Kat Von D's tattoo liner. The only difference is that Dolly wink is cheaper and it does not dry out as fast! It is harder to find because this brand is not in every makeup store ( it is an asian brand).

Overall, I do rebuy this product because I love it so much!!
Better than Kat Von D and other leading liquid eyeliners!

Overall, I do rebuy this product because I love it so much!!
Review for: Black
I am loving this liquid eyeliner! It's super black and stays on pretty much all day with no smudges on me at all. I truly wasn't used to how black this liner is as I previously used the Physicians Formula liquid eyeliner pen. If you're a beginner with liquid eyeliners, I definitely wouldn't pick this up first as it might be difficult to use but if you're an avid user of liquid eyeliners, definitely pick this up.
Clark
Review for: Dark Brown
This product has fantastic pigmentation and has an extremely precise tip making it perfect for hooded eyelids. I've repurchased this over and over because its smudge proof and easy to use. It never budges during the day and creates great winged eyeliner.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Black, Black
This was probably one of the first liquid eyeliners I ever owned. I love the fine brush tip. The pigment was great and the formula glided very smoothly and effortlessly onto the lashline. It didn't dry out as quickly as most eyeliners I've used either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...