BeautyEyeEyelinerKoji
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner

by Koji

Japan KOJI "Dolly Wink" liquid eyeliner deep black now every girl can become a Doll - Produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka fine tip design for Perfect & Impressive Big Eyes from delicate fine line to bold thick line. Excellent quick-drying formula, sweat, tears, sebum & smudge-resistant. Dense black color allows you to create Beautiful Sharp Line that stays on all day. Can be easily removed by lukewarm water.

I have been looking for the perfect liquid eyeliner that is waterproof, sweat proof, and long-lasting. Is this the one I've been looking for? For the women that have used this, is it long-lasting?
Just purchased this eyeliner and I've heard some good reviews on it! I'm currently using Kat VonD tattoo eyeliner and I love it as it stays on ALL DAY. How is this compared to the other "high end" brands? Does it stay all day or does it require a retouch?
Start your review of Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner!
Product Highlights
...a felt tip, which makes it not messy on your eyelid or eyelashes. The black color is always my favorite because it really tops off my makeup all the time!in reviews
This was one of the first liquid liners I ever used and I loved how thin and accurate I could make my wings. It's pretty long lasting although it's more watery than my current liner (kat von d) it's a couple dollars cheaper but overall a really great liner.in reviews
...on, and the black colour is true black, not faded at all. This is truly waterproof, - I have swam and cried with this on, and it has not budged! It can even withstand my oily hooded lids. ;)in reviews
Lindsay S.
Arlington
Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Lindsay S.
Purchased at: YesStyle
Review for: Black
I really loved the brush tip on this liner - it was super easy to get a precise, defined line with this and I loved how black it was. The staying power was just ok - I’ll likely try the waterproof version next.
alyssa G.
Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by alyssa G.
Review for: Black
This is actually my favorite eyeliner ever! I've tried Nyx, KVD, and some other reputable brands but always find myself coming back to Dolly Wink because it lasts all day, doesn't sting, dries immediately, and washes off with ease when I'm done for the day, all at a really good price even with import fees :o I've been using this since 2012 and will keep coming back until it gets discontinued (but I hope it never does!)
Ally M.
Austin, TX
Koji Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner uploaded by Ally M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Black
This is tied for the best liquid liner I’ve ever used, and it is half the price of the other one. It stays on all day and all night, the color is bold, it doesn’t smudge, it’s even extremely easy to apply. I don’t know what it is about the packaging and tip of this eyeliner pen but it really is almost foolproof to apply. It dries down to have more of a shine than a matte finish. It’s not technically waterproof, but I’ve been rained on, out in horrible humidity, and even showered with this on without it running and giving me raccoon eyes. It also isn’t difficult to remove if that’s your intention, though. It’s magic. The only time I don’t buy it is if I need other products at the same time and it’s easier to just throw KVD liner into my cart. But if eyeliner is all I need, this is readily available on Amazon.
Tina H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Black, Black
This was probably one of the first liquid eyeliners I ever owned. I love the fine brush tip. The pigment was great and the formula glided very smoothly and effortlessly onto the lashline. It didn't dry out as quickly as most eyeliners I've used either.
Nur T.
Review for: Black
This is my all time favorite liquid liner. Been using it for years already and can’t never find anything better. It stays on all day, it’s water proof and smudge proof. The black is very pigmented and the application tip is super precise. Must have!
Elizabeth C.
Clark
Review for: Dark Brown
This product has fantastic pigmentation and has an extremely precise tip making it perfect for hooded eyelids. I've repurchased this over and over because its smudge proof and easy to use. It never budges during the day and creates great winged eyeliner.
Gabrielle B.
Rocklin, CA
Amazing eyeliner! I've lost count how many of these I've gone through over the years. While I've tried other liners, none ever seem to come close to this. It's easy to use, and the brush helps you achieve that perfect cat eye in no time. The formula is a rich, matte black that's practically waterproof. I highly recommend this!
Emily H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love the brush tip. This lasts forever. The only thing this could improve on, is the formula is shiny and I prefer a more matte eyeliner. I'm willing to look passed the finish because everything else about this liner is ideal.
Lauren S.
Corona, CA
Best liquid eyeliner pen EVER! Never pulls skin and always stays wet. Most pens dry within a few weeks or even immediately. Not an issue with this liner. You'll get the perfect wing every time. No complaints.
Tammy Y.
Cupertino, CA
Best eyeliner ever! I've been repurchasing this eyeliner since 2011 and it never fails me. It stays on all day even through sweaty and humid days and even stays put when I go simming. The fine point is perfect for making a sharp crisp wing and allows easy control.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Michelle T.
Glendale, AZ
il y a 3 ans
Ashley C. il y a 2 ans
I haven’t tried that before! Always used dolly wink since I first tried it 3 years ago!