Koji Dolly by Tsubasa Masuwaka Wink Eyelashes uploaded by Spoon K.Koji Dolly by Tsubasa Masuwaka Wink Eyelashes uploaded by Misa L.Koji Dolly by Tsubasa Masuwaka Wink Eyelashes uploaded by Dolly H.

BY KOJI DOLLY BY TSUBASA MASUWAKA

Koji Dolly by Tsubasa Masuwaka Wink Eyelashes
  • "First saw these in a magazine then found them in a store in Hawaii, very very easy to use, does it's job. Great for Asian eyes since this is not as full or dark as the other brands " in 4 reviews
Spoon K.
I absolutely love Dolly Wink eyelashes! They are essential to creating that Japanese style dolleyed look. I believe the aprt of the face that makes the most impact are the eyes. I do not have long and curly eyelashes, so these falsies give me a very dramatic look. I use both the upper and lower lashes (paired with circle lenses) to give the illusion that I have huge eyes.
Daw Y.
Charlotte, NC
I've been hearing people raving about these lashes from Tsubasa so I finally got the urge to buy them. What's stopping me? The fact that they're so pricey and added with shipping is so expensive. I bought mines, from Sasa.com and I bought two upper and two lower lashes. I thought this was a perfect time to try out lower lashes for the first time. Applying the lower lashes are so hard for a newbie like me! Til this day I think I'm applying it wrong and I get so frustrated! lol From far away it looks so nice but close up it looks rather strange. But I can only say that because I'm not use to wearing lower lashes.

The top lashes are wonderful. They are lighter than the ones I wear (Koji Sring Heart lashes) and are wayy longer. They make me feel more gyaru. haha But I've come to realize that these lashes may not be for me. I really recommend then though. I will still wear mines because I will not waste them. They are very comfy and cute.
Lizza T.
OMG I LOVE THIS GIRL and her lashes .. sadily not to big on the price when it comes to the lashes but it is still a must to have in my collection. Really makes ur eyes big and beautiful without overly doing you and giving you a ugly fake lash look. they are really suit the eye. i have own all of them and each has an amazing look that cant be compared even the ones that are Bold still give a bold natural look as if they were ur own. would totally recommend
Lekha S.
Durham, NC
If you are into gyaru style makeup,these lashes are a must! They are beautiful, and great quality. I have pairs that are months old and still look great. They're slightly more subtle and soft than some of the cheaper lashes you can get (eg Diamond Lash) but I like that - they look more appropriate in more environments. And even though you get only 2 pairs, they last way longer than cheaper five packs lashes which fall apart when you try to take old glue off of them. However, unless you're prepared to do the droopy-eye look, you will probably need to cut them down to size.
Fairlie T.
Amityville, NY
I picked up a pair of Sweety Girly lashes at a Japanese grocer after hearing so much about them. While I usually like to stay until $5 for my false-lash needs, these ran me about $20 after taxes. However, they do come with a considerable amount of glue and are well built for multiple uses.

I usually prefer demi-lashes, so these looked long to begin with. However, I still needed to trim them down for a perfect fit on my eyes. The glue kept them in place and feeling natural for about 7 hours before needing to touch up.
Misa L.
New Castle, DE
It's one of the best Japanese lashes that gives you dolly effect and have so many designs and types. They have upper and lower lashes. One package has 2 pairs of eyelashes of the same type and model. They provide the eyelash glue as well which doesn't work well. But the packaging is all so cute and the lashes look so real and make your eyes pop out and pretty. But you have to be careful when removing excess glue after wearing, cause the lashes are too delicate and it may be ruined if you don't treat it carefully.
Virginia H.
These lashes are my absolute favorite! They just have the most appealing sets ever! Application with their lash glue makes it super easy to put them on! Their lash glue which is usually included in their packs lasts forever and is really strong! I typically deal with allergies and super teary eyes but not even my tear waterfalls affect these! Also, just look at the packaging ~ it couldn't be prettier!
Erica P.
San Antonio , TX
I wear eyelashes like everyday, and I have to wear them everyday lol I wear certain ones for everywhere I go.. I were the dramatic eyelashes for the club or jus going out. I wear the natural Full Lashes for at home or to the movies.. these are the best eyelashes that I choose to wear and you can choose different types of files. which I know a lot of girls will love
Tammy y.
Cupertino, CA
These lashes are so amazing. They're long so they can go past your eyes and really extend the shape of them like a winged eyeliner. They come in many different types of styles and there are even some for bottom lashes. Plus, the lash band is clear so it blends well on your lids and lashes. The only downside is that the lashes are a bit pricey, but they're great quality and I've been able to reuse mine many times
Masha R.
Pittsburgh, PA
These lashes are super cute! I haven't been able to find better lower lashes. They come in so many unique and cute styles its hard to not find ones that match your look.

I've never had any trouble getting them to stay on for my events. They're very durable and the lash glue that comes with them hold very well.

The only thing is they can be pretty pricey, its smart to shop around before buying them.
Daniella O.
San Mateo, CA
Where can I buy these?
Naimeth L.
Where can i get these?!
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Do they look fake on eyes or natural?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Dose these look natural? and do they bother the eyes?
Jessica H.
Oklahoma City, OK
Who has used the lower lashes? Are they easy to apply? Do they look natural?