BY KOHL'S #9 in Online Retailers

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Sarah P.
CARMEL, IN
Ordered some back to school outfits with my influencers kohls cash and my boys are school ready! Great deals on athletic wear for the whole family.
Jessica J.
Russell, KY
My boys are ready for 2018-2019 school year. Day 1 back to school
It's nice to be able to do most of your back to school shopping in one place. #KohlsxInfluenster
Jamie M.
Ankeny, IA
Love Kohls great deals and Kohls cash. It's a great place to get good quality clothes for my 3 boys. Can't wait to go and get them back to school clothes.
Eva C.
Super easy website to navigate through. I love how they have easy checkout. It is easy to find what you want and shopping for back to school looks is awesome. They have wonderful styles and discounts all the time. We always buy shoes from here.
chelsie M.
one of my favorite places to shop. The you2rewards are amazing. Kohls cash is so incredibly nice. always having sales. I purchased two beauty and the beast rompers for less than 10$ originally over 50$ each.
Lianna R.
Fort Myers , FL
I love Kohls so much ! One of my favorite places to shop, they literally have everything, clothes, makeup, shoes, home goods, kids stuff. It’s amazing, I could spend all day in this store. I highly recommend shopping there
Megan T.
Auburn
Kolhs is amazing! They have so many stylish clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc for a pretty decent price! I love getting Kolhs cash because when i had $10 worth I was able to get a nike shirt for my son for school!!
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
I rarely go to Kohl's but this last experience was the worse. The customer service was horrible! I will never return to the Sacramento,CA Kohl's.
I might have gotten some okay deals but it wasn't worth it.
Amy R.
St Petersburg, FL
I recieved 10$ kohls cash from #influenster we chose to buy school supplies and pillows for a good nights rest .. cause who doesn't need new pillows!
Bailey F.
Reedley
I LOVE Kohls! There is always a sale. They carry great brands and every one I've been to has been clean and organized.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!