Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #37 in Online Retailers

• Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??1 Answers
chelsie M.
one of my favorite places to shop. The you2rewards are amazing. Kohls cash is so incredibly nice. always having sales. I purchased two beauty and the beast rompers for less than 10$ originally over 50$ each.
Jovi C.
Homestead, FL
I love the makeup and jewelry section at this store. But sometimes it can be a little expensive when it comes to clothing
Audrey Z.
Orange, CA
Lots of coupons if you look / sign up for them. You can check store availability which is nice if you are looking for something specific. It also has a lot more products than what is in stores so it’s a plus
Shelby L.
Magnolia, TX
There are more products online than in store. I seem to find more online. It is easy to search and find what you need. I shop here a lot due to the sales and Kohls cash. My favorite purchase is these shoes I got about a year ago on sale I get so many compliments on them to this day!
Michelle S.
They have literally everything! They have should great deals too. They do have reasonable prices. I shop online a lot because I’m super busy but when I have time I go to the store and Everyone is so nice.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Recently I bought all new clothes for work and I got all of them from online at Kohl’s. They narrowed search engine made it really easy to find all black for work, and I still found many options within the clearance rack so I didn’t break the bank!
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal while shopping. This store is a great place to find an amazing deal. I love how you can find a wide variety of products at a fabulous price point.
Samantha M.
I love Kohl's for anything from clothes to housewares. I am forever changing how my house decor is and Kohl's makes it super afforadable!
Kiah G.
I love that I can buy some beauty prouder cheeper here and that I can earn Kohl’s cash when I shop.
Brittany L.
Saint Joseph, MN
I prefer to shop in stores at Kohls over online because the markdowns seem to be better in the stores but when you can find good deals online the website is great. Easy to navigate and all your coupon codes and Kohls cash are stored in your "wallet" which is very convenient
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??