BY KOHL'S #9 in Online Retailers

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Emily R.
Hammond
Love shopping at kohl’s! Clothes are a little expensive but I love everything I purchase.
Cristina G.
Quincy, MA
I very frequently shop at kohls.com and in store. I find the very best deals on everything there, from big fluffy bath towels to comfy shoes. Hands diwn, my favorite store.
Gemma S.
Redondo beach, CA
We love Kohl's online shopping, great deals and great selections, ship to store is one of the best features
Torrian R.
Johnstown, PA
Kohl’s is so amazing and always has the best deals on amazing clothes! They really know how to keep up on the fashion. Wish we had one where I live, but I do drive an hour away just to shop here! Kohl's
Michael B.
So I order an item from your company Order number 567-257-5261. I had already change my billing address to Mesa Arizona and I put shipping address the same. And for some reason it didn't change. Not my fault. But I should have checked to make sure though I immediately noticed it would be going to California to my old address. And I started to use your automated system. It said the automated system is closed? Since the store is closed.? That makes no sense at all whatsoever. I continue this process most of the night to keep getting the same answer from my laptop signing on my phone signing on automated system is closed. So at 7 in the morning I called and got a human to be told sorry it's in fulfillment at that point I told him to transfer me to a supervisor and I got hung up on. I proceeded to call back and talk to to more Associates to get hung up on again when trying to convince them to connect me to a supervisor. I called FedEx to try and change the shipment address and or stop it and was told I could do nothing of the sort they hadn't even picked it up yet and if they did have it the company would have to change the address by simply making a phone call or changing the order online. Now mind you this was between 8 and 9 a.m. when I was on the phone with FedEx in the package wasn't even picked up yet. I called back and got a supervisor to be told basically tough nothing can be done and I told them the situation and that they could call or change the order but they wouldn't do it said it's going to the address it's going to and you'll pay for it. I've contacted corporate three times No answer from them. So I won't pay for this item because I feel I did everything I could to change the shipping address within the time allotted before it was delivered.
I will see you in court because I won't pay for this I'll take my chances there.

And I have even been on your facebook page about 4 times only to be attacked by your little Kohl flunkies that troll everybody that says something bad about you here.

*Basically employees that are off duty and protecting each other with phony accounts harassing people until they delete what they wrote.*
Susan C.
Irving, TX
I like khols stores they have many brands in fashion they have a lot of sales and clereance sales i buy online and instore grear store
Dianne B.
Greensboro, NC
I have always had a good experience when ordering online st Kohl's.com on black Friday I bought a Michael kors coat for $100.
Stephanie M.
Louisa, KY
I will never shop at Kohl’s again, I bout 3 pair of pants online, paid for delivery, only 1 pair of pants was delivered had to go to the store which is over 40 miles away. The lady said it would be there, so I went the next day. My order still wasn’t in, cancel the order. The only thing they could do was give me Kohl’s cash $10! For all my trouble, didn’t offer to see if we had the product in store while I was there.
Nina B.
Carbondale, IL
I’ve only had issues with the Kohl’s website once. It’s easy to navigate, and has a lot more options than our local store. Shipping is usually fast, and returns are super easy if items don’t work out.
Matt G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I haven’t been happy with the size selection. I am large, tall individual and I can never trust a size when it says 2XLT if I’m going to get a regular medium or an XL that’s short and doesn’t go down to my belt.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!