BY KOHL'S

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Maria D.
I enjoy shopping at Kohl's. I always find great deals. You can use 2 coupons along with your Kohl's cash to save even more. I used my Kohl's cash to purchase my daughter new bedding.
Heather N.
Absolutely love Kohl’s. I always get a good price for clothing that I love. Great selection for women!
Nadine G.
New York
their deals for black Friday is mind blowing and they teamed up with Ebates I cannot say enough about Kohls and their designer items
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield , CA
Kohl’s is a great store. we shop here for back to school clothes, Christmas, whenever we need gifts. We love the Kohl’s cash program. And how wonderful the employees are. all around there a great store the prices are cool and products are great.
Summer B.
Palm Desert, CA
I have recently just rediscovered Kohl's and I can't believe I forgot about it. I just went and bought myself a ton of stuff (2 dresses, 6 tank tops, and 2 pairs of shorts) for only $50. Ill definitely be shopping here more often.
Annie K.
I used to go here a lot when I was younger but I don’t anymore because I don’t live near one. They had good prices and pretty good quality stuff. Fashion wise I think you could find more fashionable stuff elsewhere.
Lex N.
Waite Park, MN
Always easy to shop. Stores always clear. They always have great deals. Their brands are awesome.
Aschley D.
Tacoma, WA
Spent kohl’s cash I got something for my daughters and things for myself!! They really have everything you need. Also used ebates so I got real cash back, 20% off, free shipping, and used kohl’s cash. 76 dollars in savings!!
kajal m.
maharashtra
I love to shop on kohl's.com because they provide so much of discount and every purchase from their makes points to use
Miriam D.
Philadelphia, PA
Kohl’s always has the best Sales and Deals on clothing shoes and Jewelry! I love shopping at their stores!!
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!