BY KOHL'S

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
I like the stories little pricey but it has nice lately things on his website and usually have a discount or a sale going on so cold is a go to the store
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
I live everything has to offer! They always have tons of coupons and you can always stack them. It's also super hard to leave without buying what you came for. There return process is also super easy and the associates are usually pretty helpful.
Summer K.
We shop at Kohls often because there’s always great sales going on and you can get everything you need
Heather M.
Olympia, WA
Kohls has a wonderful selection of clothing and it's all a pretty nice quality. It's a little expensive, but worth it.
Mellisa B.
New Baltimore, MI
Kohls is probably the store I buy the most clothes and shoes at. Kohls cash has save me a ton over the years and they have amazing customer service and prices.
Cathy R.
Kohls is then only store that I buy jeans and capris at. I love the Vera Wang brand that they carry. You just can't beat the fit and the price. As long as they keep Vera Wang, I will always be a customer!
Loryn B.
Mesa
Love the dress pants they stock. Amazing work clothes and fun dresses for any occasion.
Amanda M.
I like Kohl's and their sales. I always go there when I shop for special occasions. The variety is great!
Billie K.
Love kohls as long as you have coupons to use. Without the coupons it’s overpriced. Hate that they don’t let you use coupons on name brands such as Nike and Under Armour.
Ashlee V.
It seems like the shipping time is always changing. But it is very easy to find whatever you are looking for
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!