BY KOHL'S #9 in Online Retailers

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
I look on online a lot to check out the deals and to find out where certain pieces are available at at different locations. Their website makes getting items easier.
Nati V.
Cool site, you can find online exclusive items and some of the same sales as in the stores or better but then again you can find some really good sales at the store that you won't find online. My biggest complaint about the site would be the long time it takes to search for items but still a great site.
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
i love coming to khols but just for the speacials ! they have really good deals but i don’t like paying full price ! i think full price is just too much ! my favorite thing i had purchased here is clothes because sometimes i can find it for 1dlr
Susan C.
Irving, TX
I like khols stores they have many brands in fashion they have a lot of sales and clereance sales i buy online and instore grear store
Kaitlyn M.
Newtown Sq, PA
Good store to go to that has basically all your needs and one stop. Clothing, bathroom needs, bedroom needs, jewelry, makeup, e t c.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest , NC
Kohl’s always has a good price and lots of options. I always find what I’m looking for and I love the variety of things in the store. We can find almost everything we need there. I shop a lot at Kohl’s.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Be it if you're getting stuff sent to your home or to a store to pick up, the service is always fast. The stuff I have bought ranging from jewelry, shoes, clothing, home goods and holiday decorations. The prices are always great. The Kohl's Cash and rewards are a very positive perks!
Leslie M.
I like Kohl's because they are General All Purpose tour even though they say they are department store. I can go in here and get jewelry, I can get a purse, I can go get a pocketbook, I can also get kitchen supplies, shoes I can get night clothes I can get candles I can get housewares. It's pretty much a just a huge department store we can find whatever you need.
Chintil G.
I place orders online and they have the option to pick up orders from your local store. I appreciate the easy process.
Marina S.
Greenfield, WI
Love me some kohls. I love that they offers coupons and kohls cash. Adorable products and clothes
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!