BY KOHL'S

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Amber G.
Patterson , LA
If I could give this store zero stars I would I had one of the worst online shopping experiences of my life with Kohl’s- I ordered a pair of vans for my son received only one shoe and was told by customer service they didn’t know how I was supposed to return it they sent me to the nearest Kohls store which was 45 minutes away and the customer service they’re also didn’t know what to do with it they contacted Kohls.com through the one 800 number and ended up sending me home with one shoe it was like no one could return it and took me forever to get my refund back
Michael B.
So I order an item from your company Order number 567-257-5261. I had already change my billing address to Mesa Arizona and I put shipping address the same. And for some reason it didn't change. Not my fault. But I should have checked to make sure though I immediately noticed it would be going to California to my old address. And I started to use your automated system. It said the automated system is closed? Since the store is closed.? That makes no sense at all whatsoever. I continue this process most of the night to keep getting the same answer from my laptop signing on my phone signing on automated system is closed. So at 7 in the morning I called and got a human to be told sorry it's in fulfillment at that point I told him to transfer me to a supervisor and I got hung up on. I proceeded to call back and talk to to more Associates to get hung up on again when trying to convince them to connect me to a supervisor. I called FedEx to try and change the shipment address and or stop it and was told I could do nothing of the sort they hadn't even picked it up yet and if they did have it the company would have to change the address by simply making a phone call or changing the order online. Now mind you this was between 8 and 9 a.m. when I was on the phone with FedEx in the package wasn't even picked up yet. I called back and got a supervisor to be told basically tough nothing can be done and I told them the situation and that they could call or change the order but they wouldn't do it said it's going to the address it's going to and you'll pay for it. I've contacted corporate three times No answer from them. So I won't pay for this item because I feel I did everything I could to change the shipping address within the time allotted before it was delivered.
I will see you in court because I won't pay for this I'll take my chances there.

And I have even been on your facebook page about 4 times only to be attacked by your little Kohl flunkies that troll everybody that says something bad about you here.

*Basically employees that are off duty and protecting each other with phony accounts harassing people until they delete what they wrote.*
Stephanie M.
Louisa, KY
I will never shop at Kohl’s again, I bout 3 pair of pants online, paid for delivery, only 1 pair of pants was delivered had to go to the store which is over 40 miles away. The lady said it would be there, so I went the next day. My order still wasn’t in, cancel the order. The only thing they could do was give me Kohl’s cash $10! For all my trouble, didn’t offer to see if we had the product in store while I was there.
Olivia S.
Mississauga
I hate Kohls.com. First of all, I stopped shopping with them a couple of Christmases ago because even though the tracking said they delivered my little sister's gift, it never arrived, so no Christmas gift on Christmas for my little sis. I still refuse to shop on Kohls.com (at least with my OWN money, people still give me gift cards to it, so I use that instead). It is such a rip-off to shop on their online store. In order to get free shipping, you have to have a total of $70-$100 (it's otherwise almost $9.00 for Standard shipping), the coupons are useless, they don't do site to store (the store actually has to have the item already in order for you to "pick it up for free".), and their customer service is a joke.
Nicole S.
Great Falls, MT
I do not like Kohls stores and I don't use their website to buy any clothing. I just feel I can get stuff similar at other stores cheaper
Kelly S.
Dartmouth, MA
I ordered a table recently for my son and went to pick it up at the store a few hours later. What they showed online and what I got in the store was a totally different table. The employer told me it happens all the time.
Amanda B.
Total rip off. Price gouging store! Three times over retail! I do not buy from here unless I research items beforehand!
Sonya L.
Vacaville, CA
I rarely go to Kohl's but this last experience was the worse. The customer service was horrible! I will never return to the Sacramento,CA Kohl's.
I might have gotten some okay deals but it wasn't worth it.
Krystin R.
I have been a loyal (and frequent) customer of Kohls.com for years. I recently got the wrong order shipped to me (which has happened before too) and they did not do anything to rectify their mistake. Their website often freezes too. But I do like their "accurate fit" to predict what sizes you'll need.
Kennadie J.
You pay for the quantity, not the quality. I’d rather have quality. Great place to shop for kids though.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!