Kohls.com uploaded by Amber F.Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #46 in Online Retailers

• Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??1 Answers
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I love shopping at Kohls!  I am a plus size gal and a lot of the stores I used to shop at have gone out of business.  I started shopping at Kohl's a few years and I am always able to to find nice quality affordable items there.  There are always discounts available and most of them are stackable so I always get great deals.   They also carry a lot of big and tall men items online which are so hard to find for my husband.
Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I’ve purchased from Kohls online a few times. Shipping wasn’t as quick as I would have liked. My main reasons for only two stars is i have ordered an item with a coupon in the past. Paid for the item and was waiting for shipping, only to receive an email the item was “out of stock” and canceled from my order. I looked at the website and it was still available, so I tried to repurchase but this time the coupon wouldn’t work (it wasn’t expired, but said the item wasn’t eligible). I wasn’t able to get the item at the discounted price again. I see this practice as being shady since I had already purchased it for that price and most likely won’t order anything again.
Sahar S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Best offers throughout the year, you can make use of a lot of discounts and kohl's cash to get the prices to match up to Target prices, yet the quality of the brands which kohl's carry are superior. I'll advise you to open a rewards account with them and download their phone app which will make shopping easier and will help you keep track of your offers, kohl's cash, and your rewards all in one place under the wallet tab.
Valerie M.
I love Kohls! When it comes to purchasing gifts for others, or picking out clothes or jewelry, they are my one stop shop location. They always have coupons available and don't mind if you use them on your phone instead of printing them. If you connect to their Wi-Fi while in store, they will usually offer you another coupon. Between the coupons and Kohls cash, I end up getting sooooo much more than other stores.
Rachel M.
I absolutely looooove Kohls! I have a store credit card with them and always get an extra 30 and at least once a month you get free shipping! Also if you are a Kohls member you get points and eventually you'll end up getting money to shop at Kohls! And another is Kohls cash which I love! They have amazing brands! They sell clothes shoes, small house appliances, luggage, things for home, games and much much more!
abbey r.
Honolulu, HI
Love Kohls.com. Living in Hawaii, they don't have a Kohls here. But I am able to find things on sale that I want or need and still get them. Not the same as shopping in store, but they have a great variety. Customer service is great too. My card was charged twice from the internet page reloading and they caught it before I did, contacted me, and put the money on my card no problem. Super great!
Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I have a mild addiction to shopping at Kohls!! They get me every time with the Kohls cash! Online is a great option for me since my children do not enjoy shopping and I can let them pick out what they want from the comfort of our home. They have some great sales and I love that I can stack coupons!! I am a Kohls cardholder and I have the app, so shopping is TOO easy! Their return policy is fantastic and the employees are always friendly. I even get Kohls cash sometimes for buying an item online and choosing to pick up in store. They have a special parking spot for online pick ups as well! ❤️
Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
I have issues with their website. It seems to work when it feels like it, and if you're shopping for more than 20 minutes without adding to your cart, you have to login all over again and add your discounts all over again. The shipping seems slow (eg, I bought pillows a week ago and they haven't shipped yet). Don't buy breakable items from their online store, either. I've had to return lots of things (serving dishes, glass jar candles, stoneware, picture frames) because they were packaged so poorly that they arrived completely smashed.
🖤Kennedy A.
Glenwood
They have great products, but when you enter a promo code to get a certain percent off they just tack on more shipping charges so you’re not really getting a deal unless you spend $50 or more to obtain free shipping. So personally I’d rather go in the store than buy online. However, all in all they have great quality products.
Marisa R.
I've only used Kohls.com once or twice but it was super easy to find the items I was looking for and easy to checkout. They had soo many options and sizes that aren't available in store, I would definitely shop online again. If there's a coupon available, it usually applies to online purchases as well which is a huge plus.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??