BY KOHL'S #24 in Online Retailers

Kelly L.
Kohl’s usually has pretty decent deals but this is another store that I would just much rather buy in store. It’s easy to do returns but I just like to actually see what I’m buying in person rather than guessing and hoping it works out
Billie K.
Love kohls as long as you have coupons to use. Without the coupons it’s overpriced. Hate that they don’t let you use coupons on name brands such as Nike and Under Armour.
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
Love getting my youngest clothes here .. They always have great deals going on and great items .. I always walk away happy and like I got great items for a great price
Stephanie L.
Kohls website is easy to use and has a lot more stuff than they do in store. So there is a good assortment to choose from. Shipping is usually fast. Prices are always good!
Ashley O.
Sharon, PA
I love Kohls. I just wish you double up coupons like you can with penneys so you can save more money. They are a little pricey but you have to know how to shop there.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
Kohl's has an amazing Rewards program as well as a great credit card! I also have a great in-store policy if your coupon is expired by one day they'll still honor it!
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
I like that i can purchase and then go to the store and pick up. I don’t have to wait in line and search around the store for the products I’m looking for i can just purchase online, walk in and pick up what i purchased. They even have special parking for online pickup
Melissa H.
Vassar, KS
Good products. Site could be a bit easier to navigate. The great coupons make a difference and the inconvenience is worth dealing with. Items ship quickly and are nicely packed. I will shop here again
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
I love kohls! They always have good sales and coupons. You feel like for the quality you are getting, you are getting a good deal. They carry some clothing designers like JLo and Lauren Conrad that I really like. They also have great home goods.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Kohl’s is honestly one of my favorite places to shop, and their website makes it so easy to find all of their best deals and brands. LC by Lauren Conrad is my personal fave! Kohls.com is a go-to for me when I need something cute for a great price.