Kohls.com uploaded by Amber F.Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #46 in Online Retailers

• Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??1 Answers
chelsie M.
one of my favorite places to shop. The you2rewards are amazing. Kohls cash is so incredibly nice. always having sales. I purchased two beauty and the beast rompers for less than 10$ originally over 50$ each.
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
Kohl’s has the best deals and coupons! They have a great variety for everyone. The prices are usually good. Some items as regular price are sometimes higher but there is always a coupon which will 99% of the time make it cheaper than other competitors.
Erika E.
Always has the friendliest staff and best sales for the entire family! Some items can be pricey,but you can get everything in one stop so it saves you time!
Plus they have Kohl’s cash and rewards program.So literally the more you shop the more you save!
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Kohl's has everything you could possibly be looking for. You find the BEST deals at this store and you earn Kohl's Cash, which can be applied to your next purchase! I can't tell you how many things I've gotten for free just for spending my money there.
crystal j.
This is levit the best store.They have a great rewards prpgram and you can use multiple couoon.They alwaus have free shipping and 3p%off coupons.A great store to shop for the whole family.I recommend anyone and everyone to shoo here like I said something for everyone!!!!!!!
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Recently I bought all new clothes for work and I got all of them from online at Kohl’s. They narrowed search engine made it really easy to find all black for work, and I still found many options within the clearance rack so I didn’t break the bank!
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I love shopping Kohls.com. Coupon codes are always available on the header of their page and saved to your wallet automatically. There is no hide and seek for discounts here. I love using their in-store kiosks to shop Kohls.com to guarantee free shipping.
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
I live everything has to offer! They always have tons of coupons and you can always stack them. It's also super hard to leave without buying what you came for. There return process is also super easy and the associates are usually pretty helpful.
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
I love kohls! They always have good sales and coupons. You feel like for the quality you are getting, you are getting a good deal. They carry some clothing designers like JLo and Lauren Conrad that I really like. They also have great home goods.
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
i love coming to khols but just for the speacials ! they have really good deals but i don’t like paying full price ! i think full price is just too much ! my favorite thing i had purchased here is clothes because sometimes i can find it for 1dlr
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??