BY KOHL'S #18 in Online Retailers

Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love this place. Their sale racks are the truth. They have great coupons especially if you have a Kohls card and you can buy online and pickup in store. Shipping is fast and returns are super easy.
Charee M.
I love going to the store! I like the fact that they always have good sales and deals that everyone can purchase and it's affordable. Also like the fact that they do carry name brand selection close in which any family member can wear. In addition to that it's a good quality! And the best part is the Kohl bucks that they offered to all people. This one is a great deal
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
Kohl’s often has free shipping and that is when I take advantage of ordering online. I live in a rural area, so I shop online a lot. I’ve always had good experiences with Kohl’s. They once accidentally sent me some extra things from someone else’s order over the holidays, so I just returned them to the store even though I wasn’t charged for them. Honesty is best. :)
Shaina T.
Trenton, OH
Love shopping at kohls! It's easy to check off everyone on my Christmas list because you can buy for everyone here! Now if only they sold tools I would be able to mark my husband off as well!
Consonya B.
This is my absolute favorite store to shop in. I always find something I like whether its for me or my kids the have a great selection to choose from. With prices that are good on any budget.
Amber F.
Cleveland , OH
I like that they have a large selections of goods. They are good quality and all the same in store discounts apply. They need a back button when using the Mobil app. I did a lot my holiday shopping online with them. I like that you can have it shipped to your home or pick up in a local store. There associates are always friendly and helpful
Becky G.
Hawaiian Gdns, CA
I always say Kohl's make me buy stuff, because they have such great prices.. and with the rewards program and Kohl's cash and you can use multiple coupons and promo codes they are hands down the best department store.. wide selection of stuff from purses, to clothes to shoes, kitchen stuff, bathroom stuff.. I must try and see for yourself
Amy S.
Couldn't live without Kohl's and their website. I don't live close to a store so I buy a lot of things online- clothes, housewares, makeup, jewelry, gifts, you name it! My go to place!
Sandra J.
I love getting a deal at kohls but i really hate kohls math. You know what i mean. After you pick up the third item, there is no way you can know or remember what your total is. With all the discounts and cash backs, you no longer have a clue how much a thing costs. Just wait till you try to make a return. Sure: no hassle, here’s a dime!!
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
So many people I know never shop at Kohl's and it blows my mind!! They have the best everyday low prices and deals and always have coupons as well. The prices I pay for what I get is unbelievable and never have any trouble in store or online. Ships fast, always accurate, easy returns, great customer service.... nothing but wonderful things to say!