BY KOHL'S #10 in Online Retailers

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Caressa A.
Holiday, FL
Kohls has one of the best websites amongst online retailers. When I search for an item with specific details I actually get what I'm searching for. They have really good keywords set up and I don't get irrelevant junk. I also love how they have the my wallet feature. It's very helpful to track rewards!
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Kohl’s has an app available to shop online and I highly recommend it! All of your information can be saved securely, including your coupons! Shipping is fast and updated constantly. If you have any issues, customer service is friendly and easy to get in touch with. I absolutely love shopping online with Kohl’s!
Taylo F.
Bunnell, FL
I swear overly obsessed with Kohl’s ! I love their order online and pick up in store option. My favorite phrase ? The beautiful 14K gold Vera Wang ring I recently purchased. It was incredibly easy and I picked it up right
In store. Lucky me I earned a TON of Kohl’s cash and got to spoil myself again.
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
Just bought a couple pre Black Friday Christmas gifts on Kohl’s.com. I easily found what I was looking for and a couple things that I wasn’t 😂. The check out process was easy. Added a coupon code at checkout for even more discounts! Great prices and easy purchases from the comfort of your own home!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love shopping at Kohl’s. The fact that they offer ship to store. I usually buy things online then pick them up the same day. They will have your items ready for you within the hour of ordering it. They have their reward program which give you points that will be redeemed for money. This is my favorite thing to do.
Sofia P.
I love khols BUT their clothes can be a bit on the expensive side. Yes the quality is great,but sometimes its just a bit much on the pocket. Thats my only complaint other than that they are great have alot of stuff for the home & for you from fragrance,makeup clothes shoes. Alot to chose from.
Crystal R.
Great stuff for babies and little girls but, the options for toddler boys does not exist. I have gone in several times to see if they would increase their boy(toddler) clothing selection and there is literally maybe 5 items if that. The jewelry department is awesome but that is about it.
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
I look on online a lot to check out the deals and to find out where certain pieces are available at at different locations. Their website makes getting items easier.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Kohl’s always has a good price and lots of options. I always find what I’m looking for and I love the variety of things in the store. We can find almost everything we need there. I shop a lot at Kohl’s.
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
So I might be at Kohl's junkie but I'll just keep that to myself. This is by far one of my favorite department stores. If you join the yes Rewards program you can get special offers and they're always sending me additional percentage codes and promo codes that can be stacked in the app.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!