BY KOHL'S

Monica G.
Kohls is a great affordable store! They even reward you with Kohls cash for shopping there! I love going to Kohls and I find that it is very easy on the wallet.
Nichole L.
Resaca , GA
One of my favorite places to shop! I love when they have coupons and Kohl’s cash that can stack. Every day is like Christmas when I get discounts in the mail.
Mellisa B.
New Baltimore, MI
Kohls is probably the store I buy the most clothes and shoes at. Kohls cash has save me a ton over the years and they have amazing customer service and prices.
Safiyyah S.
Poway, CA
Kohls is the best place to go if you want an amazing deal the coupon and rewards system is amazing and you don't need a kohls card to get the rewards either
Amy S.
I love shopping at Kohl’s. I buy for my whole family. I love how affordable their clothing is and they always have great deals. Love Kohl’s cash and coupons.
Bethany N.
Lynnfield, MA
I am hands down addicted to Kohl’s! They seriously have EVERYTHING you need (besides food) for GREAT prices and there is always a coupon or deal going on!
Deanna M.
Louisa, KY
Just recently started shopping at kohls and I've been quite surprised at the deals I've been able to find. Shopping or pick up in store is extremely fast.
Jamie N.
Britton
Takes a while to get some of the merchandise you order. You get multiple packages as well for one order which is annoying as well. Products come undamaged.
Kimberly C.
Palmdale, CA
They have so many options to choose from. They have an amazing clearance section but you gotta be willing to find. They have great prices and good sales
Kaymo B.
I like the stories little pricey but it has nice lately things on his website and usually have a discount or a sale going on so cold is a go to the store