BY KOHL'S #18 in Online Retailers

Brianna C.
Canonsburg, PA
This store is also very addictive! My go to for clothes and good deals! Probably where i shop the most out of all department stores! All the employees are always so nice! I will definitely keep shopping here!
Hunner C.
Decatur, AL
The only thing I don’t like about Kohl’s is you have to spend $50 for free shipping. BUT they always have amazing deals, I got a nursing cover and a high chair cover for bogo 50% ! I love Kohl’s for the deals
Christina B.
Blasdell, NY
I've always liked this website. There are always good deals going on and you can use coupon codes, as well as Kohls cash. Super easy to use. Can ship to your house or local store. Returns are easy as well.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
I can find everything I need, in the sizes I need. It's easy to add coupons and check out quickly. Sometimes it's a little tricky to find what you're looking for, if you're naming something specific you saw in-store.
Annie K.
I used to go here a lot when I was younger but I don’t anymore because I don’t live near one. They had good prices and pretty good quality stuff. Fashion wise I think you could find more fashionable stuff elsewhere.
Nelly C.
I love shopping at Kohl's. They have all types of brands and the styles and designs are unique. The clothes are durable and there's always a sale. What I love most is the rewards program and the Kohl's cash. You can also stack multiple coupons to maximize your savings. I have been shopping there a lot this holiday and just received $10 Kohl's cash from a virtualvox! More shopping! Thank Kohl's and Influenster!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I love getting the best deals and prices and know that this store cant be beat for great quality and best variety ou there. This store always has a sale going on with huge discounts on items daily. You can't beat this for families with growing kids! Kohl's
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
I absolutely love Kohls and I love being able to shop on their website and have it shipped to me. I love their rewards program and all of the awesome coupons and deals they have.
[product:kohls.com]
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love this place. Their sale racks are the truth. They have great coupons especially if you have a Kohls card and you can buy online and pickup in store. Shipping is fast and returns are super easy.
Charee M.
I love going to the store! I like the fact that they always have good sales and deals that everyone can purchase and it's affordable. Also like the fact that they do carry name brand selection close in which any family member can wear. In addition to that it's a good quality! And the best part is the Kohl bucks that they offered to all people. This one is a great deal