Kohls.com uploaded by Amber F.Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #46 in Online Retailers

• Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??1 Answers
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love shopping at Kohl’s. The fact that they offer ship to store. I usually buy things online then pick them up the same day. They will have your items ready for you within the hour of ordering it. They have their reward program which give you points that will be redeemed for money. This is my favorite thing to do.
Sofia P.
I love khols BUT their clothes can be a bit on the expensive side. Yes the quality is great,but sometimes its just a bit much on the pocket. Thats my only complaint other than that they are great have alot of stuff for the home & for you from fragrance,makeup clothes shoes. Alot to chose from.
Crystal R.
Great stuff for babies and little girls but, the options for toddler boys does not exist. I have gone in several times to see if they would increase their boy(toddler) clothing selection and there is literally maybe 5 items if that. The jewelry department is awesome but that is about it.
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
I look on online a lot to check out the deals and to find out where certain pieces are available at at different locations. Their website makes getting items easier.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Kohl’s always has a good price and lots of options. I always find what I’m looking for and I love the variety of things in the store. We can find almost everything we need there. I shop a lot at Kohl’s.
Chrissy P.
Ormond Beach, FL
So I might be at Kohl's junkie but I'll just keep that to myself. This is by far one of my favorite department stores. If you join the yes Rewards program you can get special offers and they're always sending me additional percentage codes and promo codes that can be stacked in the app.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Love how easy they website is to use. Its easy to put in your kohls cash and promo codes. The only thing I don't care for is their tracking system its always wonky.
Samantha C.
Winter Park, FL
I️ earn Kohl’s cash left and right by making every day purchases wi5 Kohl’s! You can find nearly anything at Kohl’s- bedsheets, flat wear, undies, and even coffee!
Iris P.
Southern California
If I can’t find in the store? J can always go online and purchase it. Ordering is easy and they may have more selections online than in-store. Like their sales and their cash back program.
Stephanie W.
Trumann, AR
Kohls is my go to store and my go website! When my husband asks what I want for Christmas, he knows anything from Kohls will be fine. It is great that he can go on the website and find me great items from clothing to boots to purses and I love everything he gets me from Kohls!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??