Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #26 in Online Retailers

• Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??1 Answers
Taylor F.
Palm Coast, FL
I swear overly obsessed with Kohl’s ! I love their order online and pick up in store option. My favorite phrase ? The beautiful 14K gold Vera Wang ring I recently purchased. It was incredibly easy and I picked it up right
In store. Lucky me I earned a TON of Kohl’s cash and got to spoil myself again.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Kohl’s has an app available to shop online and I highly recommend it! All of your information can be saved securely, including your coupons! Shipping is fast and updated constantly. If you have any issues, customer service is friendly and easy to get in touch with. I absolutely love shopping online with Kohl’s!
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
Just bought a couple pre Black Friday Christmas gifts on Kohl’s.com. I easily found what I was looking for and a couple things that I wasn’t 😂. The check out process was easy. Added a coupon code at checkout for even more discounts! Great prices and easy purchases from the comfort of your own home!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love shopping at Kohl’s. The fact that they offer ship to store. I usually buy things online then pick them up the same day. They will have your items ready for you within the hour of ordering it. They have their reward program which give you points that will be redeemed for money. This is my favorite thing to do.
Janeal F.
Fallbrook, CA
I mostly shop Kohl’s online on my phone. I like that I can actually find stuff online and then I can find it at the store! I like that you can redeem Kohl’s cash online.
Sofia P.
I love khols BUT their clothes can be a bit on the expensive side. Yes the quality is great,but sometimes its just a bit much on the pocket. Thats my only complaint other than that they are great have alot of stuff for the home & for you from fragrance,makeup clothes shoes. Alot to chose from.
Crystal R.
Great stuff for babies and little girls but, the options for toddler boys does not exist. I have gone in several times to see if they would increase their boy(toddler) clothing selection and there is literally maybe 5 items if that. The jewelry department is awesome but that is about it.
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
Obsessed with Kohl’s. Their clearance is my favorite and I always find some greats deals. I love the Kohl’s cash and I get a coupon every month (usually 20-30% off!)
Michelle L.
Trail Creek, IN
I look on online a lot to check out the deals and to find out where certain pieces are available at at different locations. Their website makes getting items easier.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest, NC
Kohl’s always has a good price and lots of options. I always find what I’m looking for and I love the variety of things in the store. We can find almost everything we need there. I shop a lot at Kohl’s.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??