Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.

BY KOHL'S #19 in Online Retailers

Alexandria B.
Mabscott , WV
Who doesn't love Khols? This place is awesome and where I get 95% of my wardrobe from! Good quality stuff, always has good deals, super affordable. I love this place! Would recommend it to anybody, it's a great place to shop!
Courtney M.
Greensburg, PA
I have recently become obsessed with Kohl’s. I can always find a free shipping code and great deals. I love to use Kohl’s in conjunction with Ebates. I love Kohls.com pick up in store option- you never have to pay shippingI
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
I love Kohl’s! They always have what we need, whether it’s for back to school or just whatever needs we have for clothes and shoes. I always expect to get a great deal because they do awesome sales and coupon combinations!
Holly P.
I prefer to shop at khols.com because the selection is usually better than what I can find in my local store but also because they ship it so quickly. I never have to worry about returns because they too are super easy!
Angela H.
Purvis, MS
You can get great deals at Kohls, and shopping on their website is even better.  A lot of times, I have gotten deals that I know I never would have noticed in the store. Stacking coupon codes helps to add savings!
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Kohl's is absolutely terrible in my opinion for clothing. The only one section that has a lot of selection is the Juniors and that is it. You might be able to find some cute pajamas but as far as looking for variety in your clothing you're not going to find it. Especially if you're plus size they gave you like maybe half a closet to pick from and everything looks the same. And it is just the biggest disappointment I've ever seen.
Anitta c.
Kohl's is the favorite to me because I find all there clothes, accesories, beauty, apliance etc there have so much variety and I always receive coupons and deals from them, there you can buy brands cheapers than other place and that is amazing
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Kohl’s.com is a fantastic website. You can find anything from clothing to home goods to toys and so much more. The prices are incredibly affordable and there is a huge selection. PLUS you get Kohl’s cash with your purchases! So incredible!
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
Kohl’s is one of my favorite department stores. They have a nice range of styles and prices. Occasionally the store is a bit cluttered, though for the most part the service is good. I always enjoy shopping at Kohls.
Davee H.
Mount Airy, NC
Love Kohl's. They have great quality products and good prices on many name brand items such as Nike, Under Armour, etc. I could spend hours in there. A Kohl's shopping spree is my dream gift for Christmas one year 😁