BY KOHL'S #24 in Online Retailers

Lindsey B.
Love kohls for men but the rest of the departments don’t thrill me. I’ve found things I like but I think the men’s department is killing it with their styling and selection and others are just meh
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
Kohl’s is my go to store! They have everything for anyone in your family. I’m able to get my makeup and clothes, my husbands work clothes, toy and clothes for the kids and decor for the whole house!
Tanya W.
love the things Kohls has but I feel like you have to work hard to get the sales and cash and percents off. if you buy things regular price it can be expensive but they always have cute stuff
Jamie F.
Hamilton, NJ
Items seem overpriced but there is always a coupon to discount the cost. There are a lot of items that you can get only online. Worth looking at if you like to shop online and get great deals
Danielle B.
Blacksburg, SC
I used to live Kohl's but I feel like their quality has gone down hill in recent years, my clothes don't last as long and I have a hard time finding anything in my style at Kohl's anymore!
Jennifer V.
Haltom City, TX
One of my favorite stores to shop, I can always find the best deals here. They have clothing, shoes, electronics, and even cosmetics. It is also a plus, that they have a rewards program.
Jessica D.
Valley park, MO
Love Kohls and love their selection but I only shop their sales because their prices are high in my opinion. The plus is you can always catch a sale and alot of times you get kohls cash
Stephanie A.
Kohls is my favorite store! I'm always finding the best deals! Their website is so easy to use! They always have a ton of great products and discount codes to save you even more money!
kelsey f.
I love Kohl’s! Online I can use all of my coupons just like in the store! It’s awesome when you spend 50$ you get free shipping and you can return any online purchases in the store.
Ashley H.
Clinton, TN
I love kohls. I shop online and in store very often. Shipping is always fast and easy. I love the yes rewards and Kohl’s cash programs. I save tons of money here. I would recommend.