Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #21 in Online Retailers

Kelsi C.
Ogden , UT
Kohl’s has awesome deals online!!! Shop from the comfort of my home, score percentages off and earn Kohl’s cash!! I got a killer deal this month. Spend $30 on baby items and automatically save $10!!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I love getting the best deals and prices and know that this store cant be beat for great quality and best variety ou there. This store always has a sale going on with huge discounts on items daily. You can't beat this for families with growing kids! Kohl's
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love this place. Their sale racks are the truth. They have great coupons especially if you have a Kohls card and you can buy online and pickup in store. Shipping is fast and returns are super easy.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
Kohls is where I do a lot of my Christmas shopping online. Right now, they have a bunch of Black Friday sales going on making some expensive items a little more affordable for the holidays. I have been shopping at kohl’s for years now and love their app. Makes it so much easier when searching for coupons, rewards and gift cards when I can have it all in one place on my phone. I can even pay from the app by linking my Kohl’s charge to my phone and my debit card.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
Kohl’s often has free shipping and that is when I take advantage of ordering online. I live in a rural area, so I shop online a lot. I’ve always had good experiences with Kohl’s. They once accidentally sent me some extra things from someone else’s order over the holidays, so I just returned them to the store even though I wasn’t charged for them. Honesty is best. :)
Ashley C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love shopping at Kohls because I know I will always get a great deal! I am a huge fan of Kohls cash and the Yes rewards. They definitely know how to get people to come back. My FAVORITE blanket is from The BIG One- I get a new one every season and they are just the best. They are so soft and warm! The Big One® Supersoft Plush Throw, Light Blue
Consonya B.
This is my absolute favorite store to shop in. I always find something I like whether its for me or my kids the have a great selection to choose from. With prices that are good on any budget.
Aubrey V.
Holland, MI
I go to Kohl’s for most of my clothes, shoes and home products. I just recently ordered a few sets of sheets on Black Friday and they for here within a week. That’s really impressive considering most stores have a delay after Black Friday. I love this store, the credit card, and the 2 hour pickup in store! I don’t have anything bad to say about kohls.
Sandra J.
I love getting a deal at kohls but i really hate kohls math. You know what i mean. After you pick up the third item, there is no way you can know or remember what your total is. With all the discounts and cash backs, you no longer have a clue how much a thing costs. Just wait till you try to make a return. Sure: no hassle, here’s a dime!!
Amber F.
I like that they have a large selections of goods. They are good quality and all the same in store discounts apply. They need a back button when using the Mobil app. I did a lot my holiday shopping online with them. I like that you can have it shipped to your home or pick up in a local store. There associates are always friendly and helpful