BY KOHL'S #18 in Online Retailers

April H.
I find department store prices to be too high for me personally to pay. I enjoy when they offer a Kohls cash and have in-store promotions and I am more likely to purchase products at that time. I am not likely to recommend to a friend.
Shikinya C.
Kohl’s is a great place to shop because of their constant sales, discounts and Kohl’s cash rewards. The only things I buy from Kohl’s are clothes and shoes because you can usually find a good deal. I shop here often for my family.
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Love Kohl's! We find so many good things here. And the prices are great and the sales are always awesome! The Kohl's cash is such a great incentive. Clothes for the whole family! And lots of Christmas gifts for friends and family.
Jacquelyn K.
Kohl’s is my favorite for online shopping. The deals with the stackable discounts makes for some great prices!! Shipping is quick and reliable. There are so many items available online, I am never let down by the choices offered!
Anzu H.
I think this site works pretty well. I just don’t like how this (and most) online shopping sites organize all of their merchandise. It takes a long time to find anything I want in my specifications because all of the customizing I have to do.
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
I love shopping online with Kohl’s. I usually want to spend enough to get free shipping or I utilize the store pickup option. I get great deals on great clothing and always take in the Kohl’s cash. I recommend shopping with Kohl’s.
Desiree A.
Los Angeles, CA
The website for Kohl’s has soooooo many items!!! If you don’t find something in store you will most definitely be able to find what you are looking for online. They have thousands of clothes and great clearance! (: check it out
Alexandria B.
Mabscott, WV
Who doesn't love Khols? This place is awesome and where I get 95% of my wardrobe from! Good quality stuff, always has good deals, super affordable. I love this place! Would recommend it to anybody, it's a great place to shop!
Amanda G.
Adamsville, AL
I love Kohl’s! They always have what we need, whether it’s for back to school or just whatever needs we have for clothes and shoes. I always expect to get a great deal because they do awesome sales and coupon combinations!
Holly P.
I prefer to shop at khols.com because the selection is usually better than what I can find in my local store but also because they ship it so quickly. I never have to worry about returns because they too are super easy!