Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #46 in Online Retailers

• Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??1 Answers
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
So many people I know never shop at Kohl's and it blows my mind!! They have the best everyday low prices and deals and always have coupons as well. The prices I pay for what I get is unbelievable and never have any trouble in store or online. Ships fast, always accurate, easy returns, great customer service.... nothing but wonderful things to say!
Lana O.
I love Kohls....its a great place to shop but add in the online portion and that makes it even better..when i dont feel like getting out in the mad rush of shoppers i have the luxury of lounging on the couch and shopping from Kohls ...plus there is all that kohls cash bonus...and you can pick up great things on clearance ...
Nikki S.
Nome, AK
They always have good deals & especially around the holidays Kohl’s cash! I placed 3 orders with Kohl’s his week (holiday shppping) and got free money to go back again. I love that orders over $50 have free shipping (even to Alaska, which isn’t alwAys the case) and they always have promos to get your order even cheaper!
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
Love love love Kohl’s. Prices are always good especially with a coupon. You can typically usually always earn Kohl’s cash as well for every $50 you spend you Get $10 Kohl’s cash. I went shopping on Black Friday and earned $15 for every $50 spent. I love the price and quality. Kohl’s is one of my favorite stores
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
I’ve really been disappointed lately. The prices are ridiculous in the kids toys and all the clothes. They do have some nice sales but most the clothes I’ve gotten have torn or ruined within 3-4 months. If i pay 30-40 for a top or bottom i expect it to last at least a year. The quality just seems to have dropped.
Caressa A.
Holiday, FL
Kohls has one of the best websites amongst online retailers. When I search for an item with specific details I actually get what I'm searching for. They have really good keywords set up and I don't get irrelevant junk. I also love how they have the my wallet feature. It's very helpful to track rewards!
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Kohl’s has an app available to shop online and I highly recommend it! All of your information can be saved securely, including your coupons! Shipping is fast and updated constantly. If you have any issues, customer service is friendly and easy to get in touch with. I absolutely love shopping online with Kohl’s!
Taylo F.
Bunnell, FL
I swear overly obsessed with Kohl’s ! I love their order online and pick up in store option. My favorite phrase ? The beautiful 14K gold Vera Wang ring I recently purchased. It was incredibly easy and I picked it up right
In store. Lucky me I earned a TON of Kohl’s cash and got to spoil myself again.
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
Just bought a couple pre Black Friday Christmas gifts on Kohl’s.com. I easily found what I was looking for and a couple things that I wasn’t 😂. The check out process was easy. Added a coupon code at checkout for even more discounts! Great prices and easy purchases from the comfort of your own home!
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love shopping at Kohl’s. The fact that they offer ship to store. I usually buy things online then pick them up the same day. They will have your items ready for you within the hour of ordering it. They have their reward program which give you points that will be redeemed for money. This is my favorite thing to do.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??