BY KOHL'S #9 in Online Retailers

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Jessica A.
I love Kohl’s! They always have wonderful deals. I’m a Kohl’s card holder and receives 30% coupons all the time! I even get Kohl’s cash to spend at a later date! I love there baby clothes and women’s clothes!
Sara A.
bastrop, tx
Kohls.com is super user friendly.  You can create an account ot keep all your information, orders etc in 1 spot for easy access.  Order online and receive sometimes a quick as 24 hours.
Olivia J.
Louisville, KY
Love Kohls. However, I wish that it would let me round up my purchases to use promo codes, just like they let you do in store. I hate being .02 cents off from redeeming a coupon or earning Kohls cash. I wish it was easier to get free shipping other than going to the store. There's been several items that I've seen in store that aren't offered online. I tend to find better deals in store.
Michelle S.
They have literally everything! They have should great deals too. They do have reasonable prices. I shop online a lot because I’m super busy but when I have time I go to the store and Everyone is so nice.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
I can find everything I need, in the sizes I need. It's easy to add coupons and check out quickly. Sometimes it's a little tricky to find what you're looking for, if you're naming something specific you saw in-store.
Mary C.
Kohl's is my go-to store for gifts of all kinds. I enjoy the selection of housewares and clothing that Kohl's carries.  Kohl's is the only store that has the best promotional and incentive programs available. These types of things help families be able to afford nice gifts and things for themselves. Kohl's sales associates are informed and very helpful. I recommend shopping atKohl's.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Kohl’s is underrated. They’ve got an huge selection of all types of items, their clothes are cute and great quality, and they have sales all the time! I love their rewards program and their Kohl’s cash! I’ve purchased clothes and home items from Kohl’s a ton and never had problems with what I’ve gotten. They’ve also got super competitive Black Friday deals! I love shopping with Kohl’s!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I love getting the best deals and prices and know that this store cant be beat for great quality and best variety ou there. This store always has a sale going on with huge discounts on items daily. You can't beat this for families with growing kids! Kohl's
Tijuana B.
Marietta, GA
Love this place. Their sale racks are the truth. They have great coupons especially if you have a Kohls card and you can buy online and pickup in store. Shipping is fast and returns are super easy.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
Kohls is where I do a lot of my Christmas shopping online. Right now, they have a bunch of Black Friday sales going on making some expensive items a little more affordable for the holidays. I have been shopping at kohl’s for years now and love their app. Makes it so much easier when searching for coupons, rewards and gift cards when I can have it all in one place on my phone. I can even pay from the app by linking my Kohl’s charge to my phone and my debit card.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!