BY KOHL'S

Cathy R.
Kohls is then only store that I buy jeans and capris at. I love the Vera Wang brand that they carry. You just can't beat the fit and the price. As long as they keep Vera Wang, I will always be a customer!
Kaitlan A.
Absolutely love kohl's. So many awesome items available and really cute shoes as well as clothes. Good quality for a great price. Lots of different items available which is awesome. I would shop here again.
Von H.
cookeville
I feel this store is totally overpriced for the value of clothing and products that they carry. This store is like a step up from Target....barely. Even when they have great sales they jack up the price.
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
Love using online shopping for items I know I won't have to try on. I like being able to apply coupons as well so I know I'm getting the same deal as if I went into the store. Will definitely shop again.
Laiza H.
Wake Forest NC
Kohl’s always has a good price and lots of options. I always find what I’m looking for and I love the variety of things in the store. We can find almost everything we need there. I shop a lot at Kohl’s.
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
I don’t really shop at Kohl’s that much, but when I do I really love it because everything is very affordable. They have coupons as well, which helps you save money. I will definitely shop here again.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Kohl’s.com is fast, easy, and convenient. Kohl’s has a huge electronic and toy department online. I️ love that I️ get Kohl’s cash and tons of coupons. The only con is not all transactions are free shipping.
Ashlee B.
Urbana, IL
I love Kohl's website now.  I used to hate it but they've made a lot of improvements.  Being able to see if something is in stock at my local store is really nice and being able to choose in-store pick-up is great too.  I also love that I can store all my coupons there in my account so I don't always have to remember to bring them with me since they'll be on my phone.
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I love kohls. I get the best deals on clothes. I highly recommend just shopping from their clearance section because their other things are way over priced and they are being called out for it too
Lindsey B.
Love kohls for men but the rest of the departments don’t thrill me. I’ve found things I like but I think the men’s department is killing it with their styling and selection and others are just meh