Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #26 in Online Retailers

• Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??1 Answers
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
I can find everything I need, in the sizes I need. It's easy to add coupons and check out quickly. Sometimes it's a little tricky to find what you're looking for, if you're naming something specific you saw in-store.
Annie K.
I used to go here a lot when I was younger but I don’t anymore because I don’t live near one. They had good prices and pretty good quality stuff. Fashion wise I think you could find more fashionable stuff elsewhere.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Kohl’s is underrated. They’ve got an huge selection of all types of items, their clothes are cute and great quality, and they have sales all the time! I love their rewards program and their Kohl’s cash! I’ve purchased clothes and home items from Kohl’s a ton and never had problems with what I’ve gotten. They’ve also got super competitive Black Friday deals! I love shopping with Kohl’s!
Mary C.
Kohl's is my go-to store for gifts of all kinds. I enjoy the selection of housewares and clothing that Kohl's carries.  Kohl's is the only store that has the best promotional and incentive programs available. These types of things help families be able to afford nice gifts and things for themselves. Kohl's sales associates are informed and very helpful. I recommend shopping atKohl's.
Kelsi C.
Ogden, UT
Kohl’s has awesome deals online!!! Shop from the comfort of my home, score percentages off and earn Kohl’s cash!! I got a killer deal this month. Spend $30 on baby items and automatically save $10!!!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I love getting the best deals and prices and know that this store cant be beat for great quality and best variety ou there. This store always has a sale going on with huge discounts on items daily. You can't beat this for families with growing kids! Kohl's
Tijuana B.
Phillipsburg, NJ
Love this place. Their sale racks are the truth. They have great coupons especially if you have a Kohls card and you can buy online and pickup in store. Shipping is fast and returns are super easy.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
Kohls is where I do a lot of my Christmas shopping online. Right now, they have a bunch of Black Friday sales going on making some expensive items a little more affordable for the holidays. I have been shopping at kohl’s for years now and love their app. Makes it so much easier when searching for coupons, rewards and gift cards when I can have it all in one place on my phone. I can even pay from the app by linking my Kohl’s charge to my phone and my debit card.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
Kohl’s often has free shipping and that is when I take advantage of ordering online. I live in a rural area, so I shop online a lot. I’ve always had good experiences with Kohl’s. They once accidentally sent me some extra things from someone else’s order over the holidays, so I just returned them to the store even though I wasn’t charged for them. Honesty is best. :)
Ashley C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love shopping at Kohls because I know I will always get a great deal! I am a huge fan of Kohls cash and the Yes rewards. They definitely know how to get people to come back. My FAVORITE blanket is from The BIG One- I get a new one every season and they are just the best. They are so soft and warm! The Big One® Supersoft Plush Throw, Light Blue
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??