BY KOHL'S #18 in Online Retailers

Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
I love Kohls.com!  Such great products, and so convenient to be able to have the items sent to your door!  I have serious back problems, so being able to shop online on days when I cant walk well is a life saver, especially for birthdays and holidays!  It also makes thing easier and cheaper when you are sending gifts out of state!  Most of my family is over a thousand miles away, so its great to know I can send high quality products to them with no inconvenience!
Katie S.
Cleveland, OH
I had issues the other day with the website. The underpants I wanted were supposed to be 5 for $21.99 and it would not come up in the cart, it kept saying $6.49 each. You also have to return items in the store. You cannot get them to send you a pre-paid return label. Other than that I like the website and deals are just as good as in store ones. My mom like a the Croft and Barrow Pajamas and I send her a pair every Christmas online and she is always happy with them.
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
Kohls is where I do a lot of my Christmas shopping online. Right now, they have a bunch of Black Friday sales going on making some expensive items a little more affordable for the holidays. I have been shopping at kohl’s for years now and love their app. Makes it so much easier when searching for coupons, rewards and gift cards when I can have it all in one place on my phone. I can even pay from the app by linking my Kohl’s charge to my phone and my debit card.
Tiffany A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Kohl's is my go to store for anything I need for my family or for gifts. They always have items on sale and throughout the year you can earn Kohl's cash which can be used towards a future purchase. The quality of clothing and prices can't be beat. They have a wide selection for the entire family.
I'm also a big fan of their home department. I always find cute item to decorate the house as well as every day necessities. If you go to Kohl's, you can't go wrong!
Lyric L.
Crosby
I go to Kohl’s pretty frequently. I have their charge card which isn’t bad I personally love it, and their rewards program. It gets me pretty great deals overall. I haven’t had an issue or complaint with anything I’ve bought from them.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I really like Kohls and it used to be really close to my house, so we would go there often. I do like their clothes because they have good coupons and sales sometimes, but I've been finding that their clothes are getting more expensive lately...
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I ordered some work clothes on kohls.com a few months ago. I absolutely fell in love with a pair of pants that I found at my local store but they did not have my size. I was able to quickly locate the same pants online and a few others that were not available at my store! With a minimum purchase of $50 (or less I don't quite remember!) My items were shipped for free to my house within a reasonable time frame. I was very happy with the quality and fit of the clothes that I received.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Very user friendly! The selection is much larger than in store! They load your discounts and keep track of Kohl's cash and yes 2 you rewards for you. Their regular prices are high, so it's a good thing items are almost always on sale!
AC C.
Macomb, MI
Kohls online is hit or miss. I enjoy the pickup in store option. I have had issues with online orders shipped to my home. I like kohls for sweats and pajamas. They regularly run sales that make it affordable and a good place to shop.
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
Honestly, I do not shop here that much. I find that you have to get really lucky to find great cheap deals when it comes to the clothing. The store however, does have a  pretty good variety of clothing and different home items!