BY KOHL'S #24 in Online Retailers

Justina H.
Kohls is one of our favorite stores when you're in a hurry to find something to wear for a special event, you never leave empty-handed. The greatest thing about online is there certain items you can find that aren't in stores.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
Kohls runs so many sales, coupons and free shipping you're crazy not to shop online! Fast shipping and a great selection of items from home goods to clothing and shoes. Most of my Christmas shopping is done on kohls.com.
Tawny G.
Spokane , WA
Our kohls card has been our saving grace more times than I can count. Having a little one who grows so quickly means we buy ALOT of clothes. Kohls has amazing deals on everything and the staff is always beyond helpful.
Erin L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Can be pricey, but they have store coupons. Quality is good but i don’t shop here regularly because it can be expensive. I usually purchase things online because they are ready for pick up and it’s an easy in and out.
Stephanie L.
I always find very cute chic clothes here. I also love that they have a beauty department full of makeup and other beauty items. There's a department for every need with a great loyalty program and good sales and prices.
Samantha B.
meriden, CT
the best part about shopping on the website is you can either pick up in store or you can have it shipped to your house. or you can exchange stuff you got online for in store stuff if you were to get the wrong size.
Alysha A.
Orlando, FL
I am a kohls card holder and let me tell you that was one of the best/worst (for my pocket) things I've done, ever! They have amazing deals year round and I trust I can always find something I need (but not really) there.
Susan M.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Typically I love Kohl’s and Kohl’s.com. Recently, my husband and I have had issues ordering online/via phone. Then their customer service was not helpful, often they are not here in the USA and have had language barriers.
DANIELLE M.
Bowling Green
I love the coupon availability, but I do feel that the prices are overpriced to make you feel that the coupons are giving you an amazing deal. The quality is not always great and I find that my clothes don't last
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren TWP , MI
I love shopping here and their website is very easy to use and user friendly. I almost always find some sort of deal or coupon to use to shop their website and if you hit a minimum you usually get free shipping