BY KOHL'S #10 in Online Retailers

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Tiffany A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Kohl's is my go to store for anything I need for my family or for gifts. They always have items on sale and throughout the year you can earn Kohl's cash which can be used towards a future purchase. The quality of clothing and prices can't be beat. They have a wide selection for the entire family.
I'm also a big fan of their home department. I always find cute item to decorate the house as well as every day necessities. If you go to Kohl's, you can't go wrong!
Autumn C.
Macomb , MI
Kohls online is hit or miss. I enjoy the pickup in store option. I have had issues with online orders shipped to my home. I like kohls for sweats and pajamas. They regularly run sales that make it affordable and a good place to shop.
April H.
I find department store prices to be too high for me personally to pay. I enjoy when they offer a Kohls cash and have in-store promotions and I am more likely to purchase products at that time. I am not likely to recommend to a friend.
Shikinya C.
Kohl’s is a great place to shop because of their constant sales, discounts and Kohl’s cash rewards. The only things I buy from Kohl’s are clothes and shoes because you can usually find a good deal. I shop here often for my family.
Brittany S.
Milan, MI
I love shopping online with Kohl’s. I usually want to spend enough to get free shipping or I utilize the store pickup option. I get great deals on great clothing and always take in the Kohl’s cash. I recommend shopping with Kohl’s.
Desiree M.
Los Angeles, CA
The website for Kohl’s has soooooo many items!!! If you don’t find something in store you will most definitely be able to find what you are looking for online. They have thousands of clothes and great clearance! (: check it out
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Kohl’s can have some great deals and shopping online during those deals helps you get the right size in the clothes or color in the blanket. I’m not always a fan of their website. Sometimes it seems like I have a hard time getting where I’m going. And trying to get customer service chat started isn’t fun. I also don’t like that some items can’t be shipped to the store. For gifts sometimes it’s not always great if they come to the house.
Kohl's is a great store and has some real deals UNLESS you need to speak to a real person over the phone then you will need to learn another language.  I have never had any thing but trouble when speaking to their "customer service".  I have learned to let the store employees interpret for me.
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
Kohl's is absolutely terrible in my opinion for clothing. The only one section that has a lot of selection is the Juniors and that is it. You might be able to find some cute pajamas but as far as looking for variety in your clothing you're not going to find it. Especially if you're plus size they gave you like maybe half a closet to pick from and everything looks the same. And it is just the biggest disappointment I've ever seen.
Frank L.
Carle Place, NY
I love shopping at Kohls. They always have my size and brand of jeans in stock. They also have many different styles that can be mixed and match. Their prices are fair and it is easy to get in and out in a hurry.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!