BY KOHL'S #18 in Online Retailers

Leslie M.
I like Kohl's because they are General All Purpose tour even though they say they are department store. I can go in here and get jewelry, I can get a purse, I can go get a pocketbook, I can also get kitchen supplies, shoes I can get night clothes I can get candles I can get housewares. It's pretty much a just a huge department store we can find whatever you need.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Kohl's has everything you could possibly be looking for. You find the BEST deals at this store and you earn Kohl's Cash, which can be applied to your next purchase! I can't tell you how many things I've gotten for free just for spending my money there.
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
Kohl’s has the best deals and coupons! They have a great variety for everyone. The prices are usually good. Some items as regular price are sometimes higher but there is always a coupon which will 99% of the time make it cheaper than other competitors.
Sarah J.
Logan
I really enjoyed this website. It was super easy to navigate and really easy to find exactly what I was looking for. Once I was able to find what I wanted the checkout process was easy! It took maybe 3 days to get it! Really impressed with this website.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
I shop frequently on Kohl’s.com! I love combining 30% off coupons with free shipping to get great deals and then receiving Kohl’s cash to use on my next purchase! I definitely recommend getting a Kohl’s card to take advantage of their great deals!
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills
I love that Kohl’s has an online store where you can order items that aren’t always in the store. I’m able to order online use my Kohl’s credit card, pick it up in the store and save on shipping! All while being able to use offers and rewards!
Nicole A.
Hibbing
I love the variety but the store is so jammed full it is hard to navigate I feel overwhelmed. And the coupons on toys are not that great of a deal usually means you are getting it for what Target and Wal-Mart already sell it for any other day.
Rikki R.
We normally shop in store, but I have recently found that the website offers better deals most times. I will ne shopping online more often. Having a fussy two year old in the store, shopping... No fun. Online shopping, so much more convenient.
Jennifer D.
Marysville
Oh my gosh , I can't say enough , I absolutely love this store. Been a faithful customer for years now. I have ordered online and shop in store. I find such great clothes with style for such great prices. I also love there bedding sets and candles !!! Love love Kohl's 😆
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Love the pick up in store option Kohl’s offers! Only problem is, not everything is able to be picked up in store.. Sometimes I don’t buy enough for shipping, so I end up not purchasing anything. Love the sales that are always going on though!