BY KOHL'S #10 in Online Retailers

• this is nice to reveal this company!1 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Rukesa W.
Kohls is a really nice store if you have coupons or kohls cash I also love the clearance rack because i always find something that I feel I am getting a awesome deal on and They are always so helpful when i walk into the store which makes me want to continue to shop there
Kara H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I only order if it’s ship to store because the shipping fees. Most companies waive that fee if you have their credit card but kohls is one of the few that does not have that benefit. I’ve never seen them do a promotion for free shipping which is kind of crappy.
Stevie H.
Altoona, PA
I ordered a pair of converse through the online kiosk at Kohls for a pair of hightop Converse I loved but they didn't have in my size. The shoes are great, fast delivery as well. I don't shop here a lot, but you can find really unique shoes there sometimes.
Megan T.
Auburn
Kolhs is amazing! They have so many stylish clothes, shoes, jewelry, etc for a pretty decent price! I love getting Kolhs cash because when i had $10 worth I was able to get a nike shirt for my son for school!!
Leslie M.
I like Kohl's because they are General All Purpose tour even though they say they are department store. I can go in here and get jewelry, I can get a purse, I can go get a pocketbook, I can also get kitchen supplies, shoes I can get night clothes I can get candles I can get housewares. It's pretty much a just a huge department store we can find whatever you need.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
I shop frequently on Kohl’s.com! I love combining 30% off coupons with free shipping to get great deals and then receiving Kohl’s cash to use on my next purchase! I definitely recommend getting a Kohl’s card to take advantage of their great deals!
Rikki R.
We normally shop in store, but I have recently found that the website offers better deals most times. I will ne shopping online more often. Having a fussy two year old in the store, shopping... No fun. Online shopping, so much more convenient.
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Love the pick up in store option Kohl’s offers! Only problem is, not everything is able to be picked up in store.. Sometimes I don’t buy enough for shipping, so I end up not purchasing anything. Love the sales that are always going on though!
Theresa L.
saint paul
I like to shop online at kohls.com because they have a selection of items that they do not carry in store. My favorite purchase was a set of sheets. Good deal and good quality. I will always use Kohls.com and would recommend it to anyone.
Tiffany A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Kohl's is my go to store for anything I need for my family or for gifts. They always have items on sale and throughout the year you can earn Kohl's cash which can be used towards a future purchase. The quality of clothing and prices can't be beat. They have a wide selection for the entire family.
I'm also a big fan of their home department. I always find cute item to decorate the house as well as every day necessities. If you go to Kohl's, you can't go wrong!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!