BY KOHL'S #18 in Online Retailers

Marisa R.
I've only used Kohls.com once or twice but it was super easy to find the items I was looking for and easy to checkout. They had soo many options and sizes that aren't available in store, I would definitely shop online again. If there's a coupon available, it usually applies to online purchases as well which is a huge plus.
Ashley W.
Remington, VA
I am OBSESSED with Kohl’s. This is my favorite store to shop at. I am a MVC member and I get tons of discounts! I frequently get 30% off several times during the year. I earn Kohl’s cash and points on everything I buy. An added bonus is you can shop for the entire family! I am a lifetime shopper!
Sofia P.
I love khols BUT their clothes can be a bit on the expensive side. Yes the quality is great,but sometimes its just a bit much on the pocket. Thats my only complaint other than that they are great have alot of stuff for the home & for you from fragrance,makeup clothes shoes. Alot to chose from.
Sarah B.
If I could give Kohl’s 20 stars, I would! Every shopping experience at Kohl’s has been amazing (in-store and online). The quality of products they offer is amazing and if there is an issue that occurs with the product you purchased, they have an amazing return policy. The staff had always been so helpful. My absolute favorite thing about this store, and something I always brag to people about is the amount of money I save! I feel like Kohl’s really cares about their costumers and gives back to them. The Kohl’s cash is amazing, and their is usually ALWAYS a coupon!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I like Kohl’s better in store as in my opinion they are generally overpriced so going in store you can find better sales and deals than you can online. Also, shipping is pricey you would think Kohl’s card members would at least get free shipping like many other stores (they don’t).
Rukesa W.
Kohls is a really nice store if you have coupons or kohls cash I also love the clearance rack because i always find something that I feel I am getting a awesome deal on and They are always so helpful when i walk into the store which makes me want to continue to shop there
Constance M.
Newport, TN
I am in love with Kohl's because they have a variety of quality stuff. They always have great sales and their rewards program is the best! Their website is easy to navigate as well as help you keep track of your coupon codes, Kohl's cash, & Yes to you rewards points.
Dominica Rose H.
Glendale Hts, IL
I have been shopping at this department store for the past 20 plus years. I started working there when I was 18 years old. Although I don't work there anymore I do frequently shop at my local store for all of our back to school gear and to enhance my wardrobe. Love!
Stephanie P.
Azusa, CA
I love shopping online at Kohl's. The wallet helps keep all the coupons to easily apply to your cart. And you can get free in store pick up. I love doing that honestly. I ordered a white hat and picked up in store and it was nice and clean. And packaged well.
💋 C.
I love shopping at Kohls for my entire families needs from head to toe and even some of my houses needs in bedding or bath or even decorative items! They are always offering fantastic sales & deals and I live scoring Kohls cash to use towards my next purchases! Just don't let them expire! I learned the hard way with over $200 going down the drain! It was a sickening feeling! So DON'T let it happen to you, I was brand new as a customer to Kohls at the time, so I didn't really understand how they worked!