BY KOHL'S #24 in Online Retailers

Sherine A.
Las Vegas, NV
One of my favorite stores to shop at for clothing and shoes and house appliances! They always have a ton of discounts and coupons and they let you combine coupons! Employees are always friendly which makes the shopping environment even more fun!
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Love that you can use a 30% off code each month if you're a Kohls card owner. It's so worth it to get one. On top of that it's always free shipping, earn Kohls cash, free birthday $, and they constantly surprise with free $ coupons to use there.
Candace S.
Lake Charles , LA
Every Christmas season I look at kohls for the perfect gifts and best prices. They have lots of items to choose from that are very affordable. My favorite purchase ever from kohls would be a Jersey that I’m giving as a present for Christmas!!
Domonique M.
Philadelphia
Kohl’s is my go to place for Black Friday shopping. Year after year, they always have the best deals and selection. The frequent coupons and awesome policies regarding the use of Kohl’s cash and returns make it the best place to do business.
Dixie M.
Kohls is close to my home so I am there a lot. They have a little bit higher makeup products then say a drug store and they have a huge clothes selection to browse. They jeep the store well and it is enjoyable to spend time and money there.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
I ordered some work clothes on kohls.com a few months ago. I absolutely fell in love with a pair of pants that I found at my local store but they did not have my size. I was able to quickly locate the same pants online and a few others that were not available at my store! With a minimum purchase of $50 (or less I don't quite remember!) My items were shipped for free to my house within a reasonable time frame. I was very happy with the quality and fit of the clothes that I received.
Madison R.
I love everything about Kohls. I buy clothes there for my whole family and take advantage of their crazy coupons for card holders. My favorite thing to do is go there after a holiday and buy seasonal decor when it is dirt cheap.
Justina H.
Kohls is one of our favorite stores when you're in a hurry to find something to wear for a special event, you never leave empty-handed. The greatest thing about online is there certain items you can find that aren't in stores.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Their clothing is really cute and has a variety of brands for adults and children. I don't really shop there a lot but I do love the Lauren Conrad line that they have for women! I get a lot of my three boys Hurley shirts there.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
Kohls runs so many sales, coupons and free shipping you're crazy not to shop online! Fast shipping and a great selection of items from home goods to clothing and shoes. Most of my Christmas shopping is done on kohls.com.