BY KOHL'S #24 in Online Retailers

Ashley M.
Madison , AL
Kohls is the best store because it’s a one stop shop. They have great deals and sales. I can get myself clothing,my children’s clothing,toys,baby needs,super chic’ decor for my house...and even makeup and perfume!Plus Kohl’s CASH !!! Why go to 7 different stores when I can just go to 1!!! I’m a Kohl’s addict!
Emily A.
I love kohls! Great deals all of the time, but when they have sales the amount of people can become ridiculous and over whelming. The line gets long, customer service is not anywhere near registers when something does go wrong. I do recommend kohls, just not during holidays or black Friday. Lol not my steelo
Tammy W.
ROCK HILL, SC
Kohl's is on of my favorite places to shop online. They have online sales and lots of coupon. They sell a wide variety of goods. Have bought clothing, air fryer, shoes, pots, towels, etc. Would recommend this site. Would shop this site again. This site is easy to navigate. Easy returns online or at the store.
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
Just bought a couple pre Black Friday Christmas gifts on Kohl’s.com. I easily found what I was looking for and a couple things that I wasn’t 😂. The check out process was easy. Added a coupon code at checkout for even more discounts! Great prices and easy purchases from the comfort of your own home!
Jasmine G.
West Covina, CA
Kohl's is my favorite department store. I can shop for the whole family clothes and shoes. I've also bought makeup they have a good selection. You can use dollar off coupons with percent off coupons for extra savings and they have rewards and Kohl's cash so you earn money back for shopping
Crystal R.
Great stuff for babies and little girls but, the options for toddler boys does not exist. I have gone in several times to see if they would increase their boy(toddler) clothing selection and there is literally maybe 5 items if that. The jewelry department is awesome but that is about it.
Robin P.
Milwaukee, WI
I enjoy buying at Kohls for the savings as well as selection. One thing that is frustrating is that if i see something online but then go in store to try on and if it is a different price in-store they will not match their online price in store. Other than that though they are great
Christina P.
Ormond Beach
So I might be at Kohl's junkie but I'll just keep that to myself. This is by far one of my favorite department stores. If you join the yes Rewards program you can get special offers and they're always sending me additional percentage codes and promo codes that can be stacked in the app.
Sarah B.
If I could give Kohl’s 20 stars, I would! Every shopping experience at Kohl’s has been amazing (in-store and online). The quality of products they offer is amazing and if there is an issue that occurs with the product you purchased, they have an amazing return policy. The staff had always been so helpful. My absolute favorite thing about this store, and something I always brag to people about is the amount of money I save! I feel like Kohl’s really cares about their costumers and gives back to them. The Kohl’s cash is amazing, and their is usually ALWAYS a coupon!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Khols is much better in store than online shopping wise. I’ve ordered a few times from them and both times my fragile package came unprotected! Luckily the merchandise wasn’t damaged. I will not be purchasing anything from them online again. I will stick to in store shopping!