Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #36 in Online Retailers

• Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??1 Answers
Ashley W.
Remington, VA
I am OBSESSED with Kohl’s. This is my favorite store to shop at. I am a MVC member and I get tons of discounts! I frequently get 30% off several times during the year. I earn Kohl’s cash and points on everything I buy. An added bonus is you can shop for the entire family! I am a lifetime shopper!
Staci F.
Ada, OK
Kohl’s is one of my favorite stores ever! I love the wide variety of clothing selections. The sales that they have are to die for, great prices all the time. With the Kohl’s cash and coupons they always give out, there are so many different ways to save money and who does not like saving money?!?
Brittany L.
Saint Joseph, MN
I prefer to shop in stores at Kohls over online because the markdowns seem to be better in the stores but when you can find good deals online the website is great. Easy to navigate and all your coupon codes and Kohls cash are stored in your "wallet" which is very convenient
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
I like Kohl’s better in store as in my opinion they are generally overpriced so going in store you can find better sales and deals than you can online. Also, shipping is pricey you would think Kohl’s card members would at least get free shipping like many other stores (they don’t).
Rukesa W.
Kohls is a really nice store if you have coupons or kohls cash I also love the clearance rack because i always find something that I feel I am getting a awesome deal on and They are always so helpful when i walk into the store which makes me want to continue to shop there
Evie H.
Altoona, PA
I ordered a pair of converse through the online kiosk at Kohls for a pair of hightop Converse I loved but they didn't have in my size. The shoes are great, fast delivery as well. I don't shop here a lot, but you can find really unique shoes there sometimes.
Leslie M.
I like Kohl's because they are General All Purpose tour even though they say they are department store. I can go in here and get jewelry, I can get a purse, I can go get a pocketbook, I can also get kitchen supplies, shoes I can get night clothes I can get candles I can get housewares. It's pretty much a just a huge department store we can find whatever you need.
Leslie W.
Richardson, TX
I shop frequently on Kohl’s.com! I love combining 30% off coupons with free shipping to get great deals and then receiving Kohl’s cash to use on my next purchase! I definitely recommend getting a Kohl’s card to take advantage of their great deals!
Rikki R.
We normally shop in store, but I have recently found that the website offers better deals most times. I will ne shopping online more often. Having a fussy two year old in the store, shopping... No fun. Online shopping, so much more convenient.
Priscilla M.
San Marcos, TX
Love the pick up in store option Kohl’s offers! Only problem is, not everything is able to be picked up in store.. Sometimes I don’t buy enough for shipping, so I end up not purchasing anything. Love the sales that are always going on though!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??