BY KOHL'S #18 in Online Retailers

Heather W.
Port Crane, NY
I have issues with their website. It seems to work when it feels like it, and if you're shopping for more than 20 minutes without adding to your cart, you have to login all over again and add your discounts all over again. The shipping seems slow (eg, I bought pillows a week ago and they haven't shipped yet). Don't buy breakable items from their online store, either. I've had to return lots of things (serving dishes, glass jar candles, stoneware, picture frames) because they were packaged so poorly that they arrived completely smashed.
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I like Khols from their selection they have and more sizes to choose from. I'm just not sure about some of the styles and prices they have here..but that is how all the department stores are. I do love how they don't overcharge you if you want to get something that isn't a super small size either! I just want to see more styles that other stores may have.
Ashley C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love shopping at Kohls because I know I will always get a great deal! I am a huge fan of Kohls cash and the Yes rewards. They definitely know how to get people to come back. My FAVORITE blanket is from The BIG One- I get a new one every season and they are just the best. They are so soft and warm! The Big One® Supersoft Plush Throw, Light Blue
Aubrey V.
Holland, MI
I go to Kohl’s for most of my clothes, shoes and home products. I just recently ordered a few sets of sheets on Black Friday and they for here within a week. That’s really impressive considering most stores have a delay after Black Friday. I love this store, the credit card, and the 2 hour pickup in store! I don’t have anything bad to say about kohls.
🖤Kennedy A.
Glenwood
They have great products, but when you enter a promo code to get a certain percent off they just tack on more shipping charges so you’re not really getting a deal unless you spend $50 or more to obtain free shipping. So personally I’d rather go in the store than buy online. However, all in all they have great quality products.
Lana O.
I love Kohls....its a great place to shop but add in the online portion and that makes it even better..when i dont feel like getting out in the mad rush of shoppers i have the luxury of lounging on the couch and shopping from Kohls ...plus there is all that kohls cash bonus...and you can pick up great things on clearance ...
Kimm P.
Omaha , NE
I love Kohl’s. It’s my favorite store. I can spend days browsing on kohls.com . With a 30% coupon and some Kohl’s cash, you definitely get your moneys worth. My one complaint is their customer service if you have to call. I’ve never had a complaint or problem fixed satisfactorily. Twice I’ve called and twice was a waste of my time. First time, they didn’t send one of my items from my order. They were out of the product they sold me. They did refund me but it was specifically something on a baby registry. Second time an item arrived damage. They wouldn’t credit me. They told me even though the stores were all out, I could TRY to exchange it.
Saundra B.
Orange Park, FL
Freaking love Kohl's! I shop there all the time, my local store doesn't have near the stuff that's online. All of my kids clothes are from there pretty much! They have a decent bag selection, but the selling point for them is Kohl's cash! Dang near get everything on sale, and free with Kohl's cash!!
Taylor F.
Palm Coast, FL
I swear overly obsessed with Kohl’s ! I love their order online and pick up in store option. My favorite phrase ? The beautiful 14K gold Vera Wang ring I recently purchased. It was incredibly easy and I picked it up right
In store. Lucky me I earned a TON of Kohl’s cash and got to spoil myself again.
Marisa R.
I've only used Kohls.com once or twice but it was super easy to find the items I was looking for and easy to checkout. They had soo many options and sizes that aren't available in store, I would definitely shop online again. If there's a coupon available, it usually applies to online purchases as well which is a huge plus.