Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #26 in Online Retailers

• Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??1 Answers
Ashley H.
Urbana, OH
Awesome customer service, items arrive in a timely matter. Always has some type of discount so you never have to play full price for an item most of the time. They offer more than the department stores too!!
shala2124 C.
Decatur, TX
Love Kohls sales and Kohls cash! The clothes are great quality and I can always find something cute and on sale. I like that I can find clothes, shoes, housewares and kids clothes all in one place. Love it.
Doris M.
Santa Cruz , CA
They give a lot of coupons and have most of the sizes you need. I love that they have the pickup at store options saves me time and money to get my things. Very quick and easy. Very easy to manage the site.
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
Kohls is awesome! I can always find what I need at a reasonable price, and their sales and cardholder benefits are great! I also LOVE Kohls Cash! I feel like I get tons of free stuff with it all the time!
Cathy R.
Kohls is then only store that I buy jeans and capris at. I love the Vera Wang brand that they carry. You just can't beat the fit and the price. As long as they keep Vera Wang, I will always be a customer!
Christina B.
Blasdell, NY
I've always liked this website. There are always good deals going on and you can use coupon codes, as well as Kohls cash. Super easy to use. Can ship to your house or local store. Returns are easy as well.
Emily T.
I love how easy it is to shop online from Kohl’s. I have never had any problems with them and they even have it set up to where you can pick it up in the store to avoid paying for shipping. Super easy and great selection!
Kaitlan A.
Absolutely love kohl's. So many awesome items available and really cute shoes as well as clothes. Good quality for a great price. Lots of different items available which is awesome. I would shop here again.
Lauren E.
I don’t know how I always get Kohl’s cash in the mail still nice I only shop here when I get Kohl’s cash in the mail......but I’m cool with it. Every time they send me free money I go happily redeem it 😂
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
Love using online shopping for items I know I won't have to try on. I like being able to apply coupons as well so I know I'm getting the same deal as if I went into the store. Will definitely shop again.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??