Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #46 in Online Retailers

• Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??1 Answers
Joanne M.
Pasadena, MD
Kohls is awesome! I can always find what I need at a reasonable price, and their sales and cardholder benefits are great! I also LOVE Kohls Cash! I feel like I get tons of free stuff with it all the time!
Cathy R.
Kohls is then only store that I buy jeans and capris at. I love the Vera Wang brand that they carry. You just can't beat the fit and the price. As long as they keep Vera Wang, I will always be a customer!
Christina B.
Buffalo, NY
I've always liked this website. There are always good deals going on and you can use coupon codes, as well as Kohls cash. Super easy to use. Can ship to your house or local store. Returns are easy as well.
Emily T.
I love how easy it is to shop online from Kohl’s. I have never had any problems with them and they even have it set up to where you can pick it up in the store to avoid paying for shipping. Super easy and great selection!
Von H.
cookeville
I feel this store is totally overpriced for the value of clothing and products that they carry. This store is like a step up from Target....barely. Even when they have great sales they jack up the price.
Lauren E.
I don’t know how I always get Kohl’s cash in the mail still nice I only shop here when I get Kohl’s cash in the mail......but I’m cool with it. Every time they send me free money I go happily redeem it 😂
Kaitlan A.
Absolutely love kohl's. So many awesome items available and really cute shoes as well as clothes. Good quality for a great price. Lots of different items available which is awesome. I would shop here again.
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
Love using online shopping for items I know I won't have to try on. I like being able to apply coupons as well so I know I'm getting the same deal as if I went into the store. Will definitely shop again.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
For me Kohl's is a little expensive however my mom loves going there she says it's really good they always have coupons and great deals and their products are very good they have really cute clothes there just a little pricey
Alex C.
Arvada, CO
I shop at Kohl’s mainly because of the coupons and the credit card I have with them. It makes it easier to spend money that way because the coupons are great and you don’t have to pay for it right then.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??