BY KOHL'S #9 in Online Retailers

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
I would shop at Kohls online before their store. I do not understand whether it is the customers or employees but no matter what location I go to it looks like a cyclone whipped through the store. Stuff is on the floor and just so messy!
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I really like Kohls and it used to be really close to my house, so we would go there often. I do like their clothes because they have good coupons and sales sometimes, but I've been finding that their clothes are getting more expensive lately...
Lyric L.
Crosby, MN
I go to Kohl’s pretty frequently. I have their charge card which isn’t bad I personally love it, and their rewards program. It gets me pretty great deals overall. I haven’t had an issue or complaint with anything I’ve bought from them.
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Very user friendly! The selection is much larger than in store! They load your discounts and keep track of Kohl's cash and yes 2 you rewards for you. Their regular prices are high, so it's a good thing items are almost always on sale!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Kohl’s is honestly one of my favorite places to shop, and their website makes it so easy to find all of their best deals and brands. LC by Lauren Conrad is my personal fave! Kohls.com is a go-to for me when I need something cute for a great price.
Mary E.
Grand Rapids , MI
I much prefer Kohls.com vs going to the store. I find the stores are chaotic and disorganized whereas online, I can skip the headache of searching for what I’m after. Typically have what I need in stock, and the promo codes are great.
Kristen D.
I normally always go to Kohls to shop because I am not a huge fan of shipping online. BUT, Kohls.com has great deals and shipping. Everything is always packaged nicely and it arrives quickly. Never had a problem when shopping online!
Jacquelyn K.
Kohl’s is my favorite for online shopping. The deals with the stackable discounts makes for some great prices!! Shipping is quick and reliable. There are so many items available online, I am never let down by the choices offered!
Madison R.
I love everything about Kohls. I buy clothes there for my whole family and take advantage of their crazy coupons for card holders. My favorite thing to do is go there after a holiday and buy seasonal decor when it is dirt cheap.
Anzu H.
I think this site works pretty well. I just don’t like how this (and most) online shopping sites organize all of their merchandise. It takes a long time to find anything I want in my specifications because all of the customizing I have to do.
Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!