BY KOHL'S #18 in Online Retailers

Jasmine G.
West Covina , CA
Kohl's is my favorite department store. I can shop for the whole family clothes and shoes. I've also bought makeup they have a good selection. You can use dollar off coupons with percent off coupons for extra savings and they have rewards and Kohl's cash so you earn money back for shopping
Michelle D.
Berkley, MI
I love Kohl’s but I am a little disappointed that their stores and website are two separate entities. Be careful using your Kohl’s cash online because if you return something online they will not give you your Kohl’s cash back.
Emalyne L.
Huntsville, AL
Kohls is the best website to shop from. When you sign up for emails they send you coupons all the time. The prices are unbeatable and perfect if you need baby clothes.
Brittney W.
Spokane, WA
The Kohl's in my town are dirty and never stocked. The customer service is alright but I can never find what I want even if it says it's in stock online at the store.
Crystal R.
Great stuff for babies and little girls but, the options for toddler boys does not exist. I have gone in several times to see if they would increase their boy(toddler) clothing selection and there is literally maybe 5 items if that. The jewelry department is awesome but that is about it.
Robin P.
Milwaukee, WI
I enjoy buying at Kohls for the savings as well as selection. One thing that is frustrating is that if i see something online but then go in store to try on and if it is a different price in-store they will not match their online price in store. Other than that though they are great
Heather R.
Kohls.com is definitely the number one place that I shop from when I need almost anything. They offer clothing and toys as well as kitchen gadgets, fragrances and cosmetics and so many other accessories like purses, outerwear and undergarments. It is so easy to order online from the app.
Melissa R.
WInston Salem , NC
I buy most of my kids clothes, some household items & bedding, some shoes, gifts, and toiletries at Kohls. There is always a coupon or some kind of deal to help out.
Christina P.
Ormond Beach, FL
So I might be at Kohl's junkie but I'll just keep that to myself. This is by far one of my favorite department stores. If you join the yes Rewards program you can get special offers and they're always sending me additional percentage codes and promo codes that can be stacked in the app.
Ara R.
Love Kohls and online shopping was super easy lots of deals and more sizes then what’s in store easy to add coupons and codes only had one bad experience when they sent me the wrong shirt but it was easy to return associate was super understanding and helpful about the whole thing