Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #21 in Online Retailers

Madison R.
I love everything about Kohls. I buy clothes there for my whole family and take advantage of their crazy coupons for card holders. My favorite thing to do is go there after a holiday and buy seasonal decor when it is dirt cheap.
Anzu H.
I think this site works pretty well. I just don’t like how this (and most) online shopping sites organize all of their merchandise. It takes a long time to find anything I want in my specifications because all of the customizing I have to do.
Justina H.
Kohls is one of our favorite stores when you're in a hurry to find something to wear for a special event, you never leave empty-handed. The greatest thing about online is there certain items you can find that aren't in stores.
Jerrica G.
Hampton, VA
Their clothing is really cute and has a variety of brands for adults and children. I don't really shop there a lot but I do love the Lauren Conrad line that they have for women! I get a lot of my three boys Hurley shirts there.
Alexandria B.
Mabscott , WV
Who doesn't love Khols? This place is awesome and where I get 95% of my wardrobe from! Good quality stuff, always has good deals, super affordable. I love this place! Would recommend it to anybody, it's a great place to shop!
Carson M.
Ashburn, VA
Love Kohl's! We find so many good things here. And the prices are great and the sales are always awesome! The Kohl's cash is such a great incentive. Clothes for the whole family! And lots of Christmas gifts for friends and family.
Stephanie P.
Kohl’s is my go to place people here you can use as many coupons you have !! you spend so little for the amount of products you get not only are they cheap but there name brand good quality things that won’t fall apart in one wear
Mindy W.
Youngstown , OH
Kohl’s has great prices and coupons. I would like to see a larger children’s section instead of three women’s sections in each store. The employees are always kind and it’s easy to find what I’m looking for in the store.
Heidi M.
Kansas City, KS
Kohls runs so many sales, coupons and free shipping you're crazy not to shop online! Fast shipping and a great selection of items from home goods to clothing and shoes. Most of my Christmas shopping is done on kohls.com.
Andrea V.
Whittier, CA
I like order from kohls online when using Ebates first and then picking up in-store. If I'm ordering more than $50 shipping is free otherwise it's $8 which is a lot.