BY KOHL'S #10 in Online Retailers

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Ashley C.
Blacksburg, VA
Recently I bought all new clothes for work and I got all of them from online at Kohl’s. They narrowed search engine made it really easy to find all black for work, and I still found many options within the clearance rack so I didn’t break the bank!
Autumn D.
Galloway, OH
I live everything has to offer! They always have tons of coupons and you can always stack them. It's also super hard to leave without buying what you came for. There return process is also super easy and the associates are usually pretty helpful.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
I love shopping Kohls.com. Coupon codes are always available on the header of their page and saved to your wallet automatically. There is no hide and seek for discounts here. I love using their in-store kiosks to shop Kohls.com to guarantee free shipping.
Sherine A.
Reno, NV
One of my favorite stores to shop at for clothing and shoes and house appliances! They always have a ton of discounts and coupons and they let you combine coupons! Employees are always friendly which makes the shopping environment even more fun!
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
i love coming to khols but just for the speacials ! they have really good deals but i don’t like paying full price ! i think full price is just too much ! my favorite thing i had purchased here is clothes because sometimes i can find it for 1dlr
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
I love kohls! They always have good sales and coupons. You feel like for the quality you are getting, you are getting a good deal. They carry some clothing designers like JLo and Lauren Conrad that I really like. They also have great home goods.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Love that you can use a 30% off code each month if you're a Kohls card owner. It's so worth it to get one. On top of that it's always free shipping, earn Kohls cash, free birthday $, and they constantly surprise with free $ coupons to use there.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
The store actually has a kiosk by customer service. If you find something instore with a better deal on the website, you can order it right then and there. Of course, I prefer to go home and shop through ebates or swagbucks to get even more bonus $ back.
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love that Kohl’s has an online store where you can order items that aren’t always in the store. I’m able to order online use my Kohl’s credit card, pick it up in the store and save on shipping! All while being able to use offers and rewards!
Dixie M.
Kohls is close to my home so I am there a lot. They have a little bit higher makeup products then say a drug store and they have a huge clothes selection to browse. They jeep the store well and it is enjoyable to spend time and money there.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!