BY KOHL'S #18 in Online Retailers

Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband actually did all his Christmas shopping o. Kohls.com. He was very happy with everything that he was able to get. And with all the coupons he was able to save alot.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
As a store, I think that Kohls is a good store but their site leaves a lot to be desired. The site is decent to navigate but the prices aren't as well balanced as one would think. Shipping for a single item is expensive. I think that the overall look of the site could be improved to be more appealing.
Jessica C.
I like Kohls for the most part, but Kohls.com is the worst. It always messes up my cart , always have to put in codes several times, and it’s not easy to go from page to page.
Zineb Y.
Mooresville, NC
I love shopping at Kohl’s. The fact that they offer ship to store. I usually buy things online then pick them up the same day. They will have your items ready for you within the hour of ordering it. They have their reward program which give you points that will be redeemed for money. This is my favorite thing to do.
Krystin R.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have been a loyal (and frequent) customer of Kohls.com for years. I recently got the wrong order shipped to me (which has happened before too) and they did not do anything to rectify their mistake. Their website often freezes too. But I do like their "accurate fit" to predict what sizes you'll need.
Jennifer R.
Yukon, OK
Kohl’s has an app available to shop online and I highly recommend it! All of your information can be saved securely, including your coupons! Shipping is fast and updated constantly. If you have any issues, customer service is friendly and easy to get in touch with. I absolutely love shopping online with Kohl’s!
Katrina A.
Centerville, IN
I usually like to shop Kohl’s but their shipping is usually expensive. They do offer ship to store for free but only if the local store near you has the product in stock.
Rachel H.
Ellijay, GA
Love the sales here, especially since they seem to always have one. I also love the products! They hold up well for the price. About 50% of my clothing comes from Kohl's!
Socia S.
Danvers, MA
Just bought a couple pre Black Friday Christmas gifts on Kohl’s.com. I easily found what I was looking for and a couple things that I wasn’t 😂. The check out process was easy. Added a coupon code at checkout for even more discounts! Great prices and easy purchases from the comfort of your own home!
Kayla M.
Perrysburg, OH
I love Kohl’s! They have a great juniors selection of comfy/casual, business casual, dressy, and professional clothing. Very affordable and they always have coupons. The best part is getting Kohl’s cash. I’ve purchased other items in bedding, shoes, kitchen, and decorations. All are great quality.