BY KOHL'S #24 in Online Retailers

Kristen A.
Fairhaven , MA
Kohls is great! Great quality and great prices! Its a good variety from their household items to their shoes and purses! Absolutely love shopping at kohls and kohls online! Definitely my favorite place to shop!
Joanne M.
Pasadena , MD
Kohls is awesome! I can always find what I need at a reasonable price, and their sales and cardholder benefits are great! I also LOVE Kohls Cash! I feel like I get tons of free stuff with it all the time!
Lauryn D.
Kingwood, TX
Love using online shopping for items I know I won't have to try on. I like being able to apply coupons as well so I know I'm getting the same deal as if I went into the store. Will definitely shop again.
Claudia D.
Mcallen, TX
I don’t really shop at Kohl’s that much, but when I do I really love it because everything is very affordable. They have coupons as well, which helps you save money. I will definitely shop here again.
Audbrey M.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
Kohl’s.com is fast, easy, and convenient. Kohl’s has a huge electronic and toy department online. I️ love that I️ get Kohl’s cash and tons of coupons. The only con is not all transactions are free shipping.
Sandra B.
Newton, NJ
I love kohls. I get the best deals on clothes. I highly recommend just shopping from their clearance section because their other things are way over priced and they are being called out for it too
Jessica O.
Lagrange, KY
Kohl’s is my go to store! They have everything for anyone in your family. I’m able to get my makeup and clothes, my husbands work clothes, toy and clothes for the kids and decor for the whole house!
Morgan C.
I️ love to shop online at kohls, they’ve always got great deals and their clothes are super cute. Anytime I️ go shopping I️ always look on kohls.com first to see if I️ can find anything that I️ like.
Danielle B.
Blacksburg, SC
I used to live Kohl's but I feel like their quality has gone down hill in recent years, my clothes don't last as long and I have a hard time finding anything in my style at Kohl's anymore!
Stephanie A.
Kohls is my favorite store! I'm always finding the best deals! Their website is so easy to use! They always have a ton of great products and discount codes to save you even more money!