BY KOHL'S #9 in Online Retailers

• this is nice to reveal this company!2 Answers
  • Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??5 Answers
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
The only thing I love more than shopping is getting a great deal while shopping. This store is a great place to find an amazing deal. I love how you can find a wide variety of products at a fabulous price point.
Valarie R.
San Antonio, TX
Kohls is such a great store. They have awesome sales all the time. I love that they have Kohls cash which just adds to the savings. They have a great selection of name brand clothes at a great price. I love their beauty department and all the makeup brands they carry
Michele L.
Lexington, SC
I like that i can purchase and then go to the store and pick up. I don’t have to wait in line and search around the store for the products I’m looking for i can just purchase online, walk in and pick up what i purchased. They even have special parking for online pickup
Irina M.
I really liked Kohl’s when I was able to apply my coupon as a Kohl’s charge card holder to any purchase. Recently they changed their policies, and the coupons apply to only certain products. It makes it confusing and not as pleasant to shop there anymore.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I shop at Kohl's for my son's school clothes and household items. The store is always clean and not to cluttered. The only thing I don't care for is you never can find anyone to help you when you need it.
Dora L.
Brownsville , TX
Kohl’s has the best deals and coupons! They have a great variety for everyone. The prices are usually good. Some items as regular price are sometimes higher but there is always a coupon which will 99% of the time make it cheaper than other competitors.
chelsie M.
one of my favorite places to shop. The you2rewards are amazing. Kohls cash is so incredibly nice. always having sales. I purchased two beauty and the beast rompers for less than 10$ originally over 50$ each.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
Kohl's has everything you could possibly be looking for. You find the BEST deals at this store and you earn Kohl's Cash, which can be applied to your next purchase! I can't tell you how many things I've gotten for free just for spending my money there.
Erika E.
Always has the friendliest staff and best sales for the entire family! Some items can be pricey,but you can get everything in one stop so it saves you time!
Plus they have Kohl’s cash and rewards program.So literally the more you shop the more you save!
crystal j.
This is levit the best store.They have a great rewards prpgram and you can use multiple couoon.They alwaus have free shipping and 3p%off coupons.A great store to shop for the whole family.I recommend anyone and everyone to shoo here like I said something for everyone!!!!!!!
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??
snp o.
this is nice to reveal this company!