BY KOHL'S #18 in Online Retailers

claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I like the sales that Kohl's has especially the clearance rack. The only one thing that really bothers me is the Isles in the store are so narrow that a wheelchair has a hard time going thru. But the employees are always nice. I like when I take a watch in they put the battery in for me. The store is clean an organized most of the time
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
Love love love Kohl’s. Prices are always good especially with a coupon. You can typically usually always earn Kohl’s cash as well for every $50 you spend you Get $10 Kohl’s cash. I went shopping on Black Friday and earned $15 for every $50 spent. I love the price and quality. Kohl’s is one of my favorite stores
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
Kohls is the best store because it’s a one stop shop. They have great deals and sales. I can get myself clothing,my children’s clothing,toys,baby needs,super chic’ decor for my house...and even makeup and perfume!Plus Kohl’s CASH !!! Why go to 7 different stores when I can just go to 1!!! I’m a Kohl’s addict!
Anastasia M.
Orlando
Good deals, many options and brands I love. My personal fave is rock and republic which you can basically only get at khols and they have a great selection of makeup as well.
Tracy F.
I love Kohl’s. I shop there frequently. I love the coupons offered and if there is a free shipping code. I also love that they have a free store pickup so if they don’t have a free shipping code, I use that. Pick up service is quick. Customer service is great too. They offer and online chat when you need help.
Emily A.
I love kohls! Great deals all of the time, but when they have sales the amount of people can become ridiculous and over whelming. The line gets long, customer service is not anywhere near registers when something does go wrong. I do recommend kohls, just not during holidays or black Friday. Lol not my steelo
Ronni F.
Mobile, AL
I’ve really been disappointed lately. The prices are ridiculous in the kids toys and all the clothes. They do have some nice sales but most the clothes I’ve gotten have torn or ruined within 3-4 months. If i pay 30-40 for a top or bottom i expect it to last at least a year. The quality just seems to have dropped.
Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
My husband actually did all his Christmas shopping o. Kohls.com. He was very happy with everything that he was able to get. And with all the coupons he was able to save alot.
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
Kohl's is on of my favorite places to shop online. They have online sales and lots of coupon. They sell a wide variety of goods. Have bought clothing, air fryer, shoes, pots, towels, etc. Would recommend this site. Would shop this site again. This site is easy to navigate. Easy returns online or at the store.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
As a store, I think that Kohls is a good store but their site leaves a lot to be desired. The site is decent to navigate but the prices aren't as well balanced as one would think. Shipping for a single item is expensive. I think that the overall look of the site could be improved to be more appealing.