Kohls.com uploaded by kim K.Kohls.com uploaded by chelsie M.

BY KOHL'S #26 in Online Retailers

• Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??1 Answers
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
I love kohls! They always have good sales and coupons. You feel like for the quality you are getting, you are getting a good deal. They carry some clothing designers like JLo and Lauren Conrad that I really like. They also have great home goods.
Lluvia P.
Fontana, CA
i love coming to khols but just for the speacials ! they have really good deals but i don’t like paying full price ! i think full price is just too much ! my favorite thing i had purchased here is clothes because sometimes i can find it for 1dlr
Rea A.
Bend, OR
The store actually has a kiosk by customer service. If you find something instore with a better deal on the website, you can order it right then and there. Of course, I prefer to go home and shop through ebates or swagbucks to get even more bonus $ back.
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
I love that Kohl’s has an online store where you can order items that aren’t always in the store. I’m able to order online use my Kohl’s credit card, pick it up in the store and save on shipping! All while being able to use offers and rewards!
Dixie M.
Kohls is close to my home so I am there a lot. They have a little bit higher makeup products then say a drug store and they have a huge clothes selection to browse. They jeep the store well and it is enjoyable to spend time and money there.
Ree G.
I use to not shop at kohls cuz of the prices. But this summer i feel in love when i needed to look for some shorts and saw the clearance items. I've gotten like 5 pieces for only 20 dollars love! Plus juniors and misses has nice clothing.
BettyJo M.
I would shop at Kohls online before their store. I do not understand whether it is the customers or employees but no matter what location I go to it looks like a cyclone whipped through the store. Stuff is on the floor and just so messy!
Lyric L.
Crosby, MN
I go to Kohl’s pretty frequently. I have their charge card which isn’t bad I personally love it, and their rewards program. It gets me pretty great deals overall. I haven’t had an issue or complaint with anything I’ve bought from them.
Kristen B.
Somerville, NJ
I really like Kohls and it used to be really close to my house, so we would go there often. I do like their clothes because they have good coupons and sales sometimes, but I've been finding that their clothes are getting more expensive lately...
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
Kohl’s is honestly one of my favorite places to shop, and their website makes it so easy to find all of their best deals and brands. LC by Lauren Conrad is my personal fave! Kohls.com is a go-to for me when I need something cute for a great price.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Who else loves to shop online rather than in store ??