BY KOHL'S #24 in Online Retailers

Andrea A.
Edmond, OK
I’ve purchased from Kohls online a few times. Shipping wasn’t as quick as I would have liked. My main reasons for only two stars is i have ordered an item with a coupon in the past. Paid for the item and was waiting for shipping, only to receive an email the item was “out of stock” and canceled from my order. I looked at the website and it was still available, so I tried to repurchase but this time the coupon wouldn’t work (it wasn’t expired, but said the item wasn’t eligible). I wasn’t able to get the item at the discounted price again. I see this practice as being shady since I had already purchased it for that price and most likely won’t order anything again.
💋 C.
I love shopping at Kohls for my entire families needs from head to toe and even some of my houses needs in bedding or bath or even decorative items! They are always offering fantastic sales & deals and I live scoring Kohls cash to use towards my next purchases! Just don't let them expire! I learned the hard way with over $200 going down the drain! It was a sickening feeling! So DON'T let it happen to you, I was brand new as a customer to Kohls at the time, so I didn't really understand how they worked!
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
Kohls is where I do a lot of my Christmas shopping online. Right now, they have a bunch of Black Friday sales going on making some expensive items a little more affordable for the holidays. I have been shopping at kohl’s for years now and love their app. Makes it so much easier when searching for coupons, rewards and gift cards when I can have it all in one place on my phone. I can even pay from the app by linking my Kohl’s charge to my phone and my debit card.
Tiffany A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
Kohl's is my go to store for anything I need for my family or for gifts. They always have items on sale and throughout the year you can earn Kohl's cash which can be used towards a future purchase. The quality of clothing and prices can't be beat. They have a wide selection for the entire family.
I'm also a big fan of their home department. I always find cute item to decorate the house as well as every day necessities. If you go to Kohl's, you can't go wrong!
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
Kohl's is absolutely terrible in my opinion for clothing. The only one section that has a lot of selection is the Juniors and that is it. You might be able to find some cute pajamas but as far as looking for variety in your clothing you're not going to find it. Especially if you're plus size they gave you like maybe half a closet to pick from and everything looks the same. And it is just the biggest disappointment I've ever seen.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
I love getting the best deals and prices and know that this store cant be beat for great quality and best variety ou there. This store always has a sale going on with huge discounts on items daily. You can't beat this for families with growing kids! Kohl's
Leslie M.
I like Kohl's because they are General All Purpose tour even though they say they are department store. I can go in here and get jewelry, I can get a purse, I can go get a pocketbook, I can also get kitchen supplies, shoes I can get night clothes I can get candles I can get housewares. It's pretty much a just a huge department store we can find whatever you need.
Jamie N.
Athens, WI
Kohl’s often has free shipping and that is when I take advantage of ordering online. I live in a rural area, so I shop online a lot. I’ve always had good experiences with Kohl’s. They once accidentally sent me some extra things from someone else’s order over the holidays, so I just returned them to the store even though I wasn’t charged for them. Honesty is best. :)
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
Kohls is the best store because it’s a one stop shop. They have great deals and sales. I can get myself clothing,my children’s clothing,toys,baby needs,super chic’ decor for my house...and even makeup and perfume!Plus Kohl’s CASH !!! Why go to 7 different stores when I can just go to 1!!! I’m a Kohl’s addict!
Emily A.
I love kohls! Great deals all of the time, but when they have sales the amount of people can become ridiculous and over whelming. The line gets long, customer service is not anywhere near registers when something does go wrong. I do recommend kohls, just not during holidays or black Friday. Lol not my steelo