BY KOHL'S #18 in Online Retailers

Gemma R.
St Augustine, FL
I have a mild addiction to shopping at Kohls!! They get me every time with the Kohls cash! Online is a great option for me since my children do not enjoy shopping and I can let them pick out what they want from the comfort of our home. They have some great sales and I love that I can stack coupons!! I am a Kohls cardholder and I have the app, so shopping is TOO easy! Their return policy is fantastic and the employees are always friendly. I even get Kohls cash sometimes for buying an item online and choosing to pick up in store. They have a special parking spot for online pick ups as well! ❤️
April M.
Kansas City, MO
I love shopping at Kohls!  I am a plus size gal and a lot of the stores I used to shop at have gone out of business.  I started shopping at Kohl's a few years and I am always able to to find nice quality affordable items there.  There are always discounts available and most of them are stackable so I always get great deals.   They also carry a lot of big and tall men items online which are so hard to find for my husband.
Andrea A.
Oklahoma City
I’ve purchased from Kohls online a few times. Shipping wasn’t as quick as I would have liked. My main reasons for only two stars is i have ordered an item with a coupon in the past. Paid for the item and was waiting for shipping, only to receive an email the item was “out of stock” and canceled from my order. I looked at the website and it was still available, so I tried to repurchase but this time the coupon wouldn’t work (it wasn’t expired, but said the item wasn’t eligible). I wasn’t able to get the item at the discounted price again. I see this practice as being shady since I had already purchased it for that price and most likely won’t order anything again.
Kristen D.
Haverhill, MA
Kohl’s can have some great deals and shopping online during those deals helps you get the right size in the clothes or color in the blanket. I’m not always a fan of their website. Sometimes it seems like I have a hard time getting where I’m going. And trying to get customer service chat started isn’t fun. I also don’t like that some items can’t be shipped to the store. For gifts sometimes it’s not always great if they come to the house.
Kohl's is a great store and has some real deals UNLESS you need to speak to a real person over the phone then you will need to learn another language.  I have never had any thing but trouble when speaking to their "customer service".  I have learned to let the store employees interpret for me.
Sahar S.
Santa Cruz, CA
Best offers throughout the year, you can make use of a lot of discounts and kohl's cash to get the prices to match up to Target prices, yet the quality of the brands which kohl's carry are superior. I'll advise you to open a rewards account with them and download their phone app which will make shopping easier and will help you keep track of your offers, kohl's cash, and your rewards all in one place under the wallet tab.
Valerie M.
I love Kohls! When it comes to purchasing gifts for others, or picking out clothes or jewelry, they are my one stop shop location. They always have coupons available and don't mind if you use them on your phone instead of printing them. If you connect to their Wi-Fi while in store, they will usually offer you another coupon. Between the coupons and Kohls cash, I end up getting sooooo much more than other stores.
Abbey R.
Honolulu, HI
Love Kohls.com. Living in Hawaii, they don't have a Kohls here. But I am able to find things on sale that I want or need and still get them. Not the same as shopping in store, but they have a great variety. Customer service is great too. My card was charged twice from the internet page reloading and they caught it before I did, contacted me, and put the money on my card no problem. Super great!
Olivia J.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Love Kohls. However, I wish that it would let me round up my purchases to use promo codes, just like they let you do in store. I hate being .02 cents off from redeeming a coupon or earning Kohls cash. I wish it was easier to get free shipping other than going to the store. There's been several items that I've seen in store that aren't offered online. I tend to find better deals in store.
sam f.
Provo, UT
Kohl’s is underrated. They’ve got an huge selection of all types of items, their clothes are cute and great quality, and they have sales all the time! I love their rewards program and their Kohl’s cash! I’ve purchased clothes and home items from Kohl’s a ton and never had problems with what I’ve gotten. They’ve also got super competitive Black Friday deals! I love shopping with Kohl’s!