BY KOHL'S

Play this game alone or with another player - singles or doubles. The object is to toss the corn bag in the holes of the wood platform and score points for each. The black board is a perfect size to fit in any office or home setting - and can provide fun for all. Included are (4) white and (4) black corn bags. Length: 10.25. Width: 4. Height: 5.5 see more...

• How is this product? Does it meet your expectations? 1 Answers
Buy on Wayfair
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Clearwater, FL
There's nothing better than corn hole. It's easy for anyone to play from the little ones all the way up to the older people. It's great to have because it can always bring a little happiness and fun to any type of party. You can even get your favorite team logos on them to add a little extra to it.
Tasia G.
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
We just spent four days playing corn hole over the Fourth of July weekend. It's fun for all to play and for all to watch. My 8 year old son started playing for the first time this weekend and loved it, too. I recommend the game for a #BackyardBash
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Mount Holly, NC
Anytime we have a cookout we set these up in our backyard. It's a games that the whole family loves an can play. We even have friends come over and play. It's not cheap but it's definitely worth the price #backyardbash
Joshua W.
Joshua W.
Altamonte Springs, FL
I have recently built my own corn hole boards that i truly love. But I have had these boards before and never had a complaint. They were sturdy and look nice. A great game to get everyone involved in when hanging out.
Jaicub H.
Jaicub H.
This is a fun game, I use it at home for family parties as well as at the beach. Looks stylish and it's easy to store. If you throw a lot of outings and get together a I would definitely recommend this to you.
Marty R.
Marty R.
Every time we have a #Backyardbash we play cornhole. The kids love playing, and it keeps them entertained. Fun for the adults as well....we get very competitive with this game.
Nancy B.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
Can never go wrong at a cook out or #BackYardBash Family friendly anyone can play . The rules of the game are easy to follow, lots of laughter is to be had.
Regina N.
Regina N.
Newton , NJ
To me this is an essential for a #backyard bash. You can keep the fun and competitiveness going all day. It's great for young kid all the way through ages!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Philadelphia, PA
Love this game, although I prefer the full size the mini is perfect for transport. Definitely an essential for any outdoor bash. Very affordable as well,
Sujata P.
Sujata P.
Knoxville, TN
I move to TN in 2010 first time I heard about this game.best game for the whole family for outside or summertime and indoor. Love it!!
Taylor R.
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
How is this product? Does it meet your expectations?