BY KOHL'S

Play this game alone or with another player - singles or doubles. The object is to toss the corn bag in the holes of the wood platform and score points for each. The black board is a perfect size to fit in any office or home setting - and can provide fun for all. Included are (4) white and (4) black corn bags. Length: 10.25. Width: 4. Height: 5.5 see more...

• How is this product? Does it meet your expectations? 1 Answers
Gabby T.
I love corn hole it is so much fun and great when you have friends/family over! We love to play when we have a cook out or a football game! This looks like a great cornhole set, very classy and clean looking!!
Kirstin H.
Corn hole is such a fun game to take camping or play at a bbq. All it takes is some friends and some good drinks.
Kaitlin C.
Zeigler, IL
This game was probably the most popular game at my junior carnival. The kids absolutely loved it.
Jaicub H.
This is a fun game, I use it at home for family parties as well as at the beach. Looks stylish and it's easy to store. If you throw a lot of outings and get together a I would definitely recommend this to you.
Tasia G.
Chandler, AZ
We just spent four days playing corn hole over the Fourth of July weekend. It's fun for all to play and for all to watch. My 8 year old son started playing for the first time this weekend and loved it, too. I recommend the game for a #BackyardBash
Marty R.
Every time we have a #Backyardbash we play cornhole. The kids love playing, and it keeps them entertained. Fun for the adults as well....we get very competitive with this game.
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
Can never go wrong at a cook out or #BackYardBash Family friendly anyone can play . The rules of the game are easy to follow, lots of laughter is to be had.
Samantha S.
Mount Holly, NC
Anytime we have a cookout we set these up in our backyard. It's a games that the whole family loves an can play. We even have friends come over and play. It's not cheap but it's definitely worth the price #backyardbash
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is Deff a fun game that I have tried and played and have had at my back yard parties and is a #backyardbash must have
Preston N.
Gloucester, MA
Fun backyard game to play with friends and family on nice day.. easy enough for kids and fun to challenge adults Too
Taylor R.
Benton, AR
How is this product? Does it meet your expectations?