Kohls Andis 1875 Watt Hair Dryer

Dryers. Web exclusive! Having great hair starts with having a fantastic hair dryer! Since you style your hair almost every day, you might as well have the right tool that helps you look your very best. The Andis 1875 Watt Hair Dryer is the ideal choice. With 1875-watts of turbo drying power and a cool shot button that will lock in your style, this hair dryer will have you looking fabulous in no time. It s lightweight for comfortable and fatigue-free drying and the hanger loop provides easy storage, leaving you with more counter top space in your bathroom. 1875W Removable air intake filter 2-speeds/ 1 heat setting Cool shot button Hanger loop Lightweight Imported

Is this dryer on the quiet side or loud?
is this dryer very noisy?? and is the power good enough
Does this blow dryer work as good as the more expensive brands ?
Start your review of Kohls Andis 1875 Watt Hair Dryer!
Logan, OH
This is a so-so hair dryer.dries your medium length hair about 15 minutes.i don't like drying my hair to dry.cause no matter what hair type you have heat really isn't good for your hair at all.I only use a hair dryer if in a big hurry and need get my hair dried.I perfer letting it dry natural mainly.This hair dryer is really noisey to.But he dries really fast thou.It doesn't seem to want to last long as some other hair dryers last.meaning last about 4-6 months, and i only use it when have to have my hair dry then go.
I really like my andis  blow dryer. I have naturally thick hair and this blow dryer doesn't take forever to blow dry it not does it leave my hair damaged or frizzy from the heat. It's great quality especially for the price. It's super easy to use and it makes my hair drying woutine go by so much faster.
Glendale, AZ
This hair dryer is just like any other hair dryer just with a different name. Get the job done with my long thick hair. This was my first time using since it was affordable . Like I said it gets the job done just like the rest of the hairdryers.
Dundalk, MD
This hair dryer is very efficient and dries your hair so quickly! I have thick hair and usually takes forever to dry. This hair dryer is moderately priced and I would recommend it to others!!
New Bedford, MA
So I've been using the same blow dryer for as long as I could remember it was not a cheap blow dryer by no means so I thought it was a good blow dryer. Well I bought this dryer about 2 weeks ago when I use it it really looks like I just walked out of a salon I worked in radio Cell all my life so I always have to look good I took a blow drying class so I can learn to blow out my own hair but nobody told me that the hair dryer makes all the difference in the world ladies ladies please take that little extra investment and buy this blow dryer or one equivalent to it you will be blowing on way beyond imagination my kids and my friends so I mean they're like Mom did you just go have your hair blowing out or a blowout I should say I said nope I did it myself so I am so so pleased little on the costly side but it is so so worth it
This dryer is not the most expensive one in the store , but it works just fine . Definitely gets the job done . I've used other products made by this brand and I was completely satisfied with them and I would recommend .
Madera, CA
This blower is strong and the heat is decent. It heats up fast and is very light weight! I like that the cord is long enough so I can move around while I am using it. I have had other blowers that have short cords and it makes it difficult.
I love this blowdryer! It worked extremely well with my super thick hair without frying it out. It's light weight and heats up pretty quickly. I also am very happy with how long yhe cord is. I would definitely recommend this product.
Hastings, NE
Love this hair dryer and since I have kinda thick hair and curls it definitely drys with an ease I'm glad my sister has one and showed me cause now I'm buying my own...
With short ( Boy cut ) hair I really don't need all the bells and whistles. - I like a quick dry and then I can style. Love the lightweight feel and the heat !!! I tried my Friends and would love one of my own !!