BY KOHL'S

Expect Great Things®.
No service fees.
No expiration date.
Celebrate!
Good at over 1000 stores nationwide and 24 hours a day at kohls.com.
Contains no value until activated by cashier. see more...

Kohl's $50 Gift Card
  • "Their teen section of clothing can be very nice with clothes that are pretty modest and fit well!" in 1 review
Kirsten F.
Lackawanna, NY
Kohl’s is one of my favorite stores. They always have coupons. There merchandise is always fairly priced and even better when you have coupons and Kohl’s cash. I did all of my Christmas shopping at Kohl’s this year. I did it in Black Friday. I got issued $15 Kohl’s cash for every $50 I spent. So after all shopping was done I had $90 to spend again, but this time on me :) you can’t go wrong with Kohl’s. There products are great price and quality. If you have an issue both in store and online/ on phone customer service is wonderful. If something needs to be returned, you can do so with or without receipt which is awesome because some stores are not doing that anymore. Highly recommend :)
Lauren P.
Phoenix, AZ
Khols is the perfect go to store for everyone and anything! They have a wide selection of clothes, makeup and home goods! Rather it be the love of your life, or the neighborhood watchman they have the perfect things for just about anyone!
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
This is a great gift for someone you know likes to shop. It's not quite as all purpose as some other department stores. There is a toy section, but I can't see my daughter getting as excited about a Kohl's card as she would be about Target or Walmart where she KNOWS that she will find a toy she likes.
Carolyn D.
N Arlington, NJ
Kohl’s gift cards are great for anyone in your life that likes to shop at Kohls. Gift cards are great because people either like to buy their own presents or you have no idea what to give them in the first place.
Miranda V.
This is a great gift card! I’m not usually good at picking out gifts for people so gift cards are a must and everyone I have given this to has been really happy about it! They have a wide variety of great products and gift cards can be used online or in store!
Jennie d.
Bolingbrook, IL
Who wouldn’t love a Kohl’s gift card! Pairs with their amazing sales and Kohl’s cash. It’s like getting rewarded every time I shop! Love having Kohl’s so close and it has my favorite makeup and clothes!
chelsie M.
I always ask for gift cards for my birthdays, because who doesn't want to go shopping. Plus being very picky about my clothes I rather no one shop for me. Kohls gift cards are a must!!
Claudia T.
Got to love a gift card. So like everywhere else Kohl's has their own store brand gift card. You can get one for almso any dollar amount. Great for someone you knows shops at Kohl's. You get bring the card to the store pick out the items you want and use the giftcard to pay
Courtney W.
Auburn, WA
I like to get gift cards for people as gifts when I don't know what else to get them. Kohls carries a little bit of everything whether you are looking for clothes and shoes or jewellery fragrance or cosmetics there is something for everyone.
Melissa H.
Madras, OR
Better than cash! Kohls is by far my favorite department store. They have a great selection and the best prices around. I can get the brand I love, the selection I crave and coupons that make buying these items really affordable. Love it!