BY KOHL'S #3 in Department Stores

• Do you like to shop at Kohl's?6 Answers
  • Is anyone else a Kohls fanatic? I love the shop your store fea...4 Answers
  • How often do you shop at Kohl's?3 Answers
Kohl's
  • "I don't really shop there for clothes but I have found great deals on household items and a kitchenaid deal.. the 30 % off and 5 off 5 are awesome to get." in 134 reviews
  • "I used to really like this store because I could always find something on the clearance rack but it seems like there is not a lot of selection anymore." in 107 reviews
  • "They also have great member benefits and perks like Kohls cash when you spend a certain amount in store or online and 10, 20 or 30 percent off coupons in the mail!" in 72 reviews
  • "They always have good deals on things and I am always getting 20% off coupons in the mail and the kohl's cash you get is awesome." in 66 reviews
  • "one of the reasons why i love Kohl's is because they have the Lauren Conrad collection and because it is very clean organized and very friendly staff it is also very easy to apply for a credit card " in 62 reviews
Doris Del Mar R.
Fashionista Expert
I'm not sure on where to start.

I came here today with my boyfriend and my mother in law to do some shopping for a wedding event tomorrow. We both needed to buy clothes and we figured to come here, assuming that it would be a easy experience. Boy were we wrong. We browsed around and finally stumbled to the men department. We needed to buy a suit for the wedding but no one was around to help. We needed help to bring down a few coats and other items that needed a kohl employee to help us. I'm not over reacting, we were at the same spot for almost an hour trying to decide on outfits and not even one person passes by to check on that department. After the hour passed, an employee passes by, seen us struggling and ran passed us without giving us a chance to ask for help. We ended up getting the bar to pick up the clothes and doing it ourselves. Once we were done with him, we needed to find something appropriate for me. We had to transition to the women department and once again same issue. I seen a dress that I was really interested in and wanted to take it out of the doll and the same lady that ran away from us ended up helping me. She obviously didn't seem like she wanted to help us, so I didn't feel like bothering her anymore. No one was around any department to help. Even checking out was horrible. I'm not sure if it has to do with the area but it was a horrible experience. I wonder how much they lose a day by not being on top of their departments. From a former retail manager, they need to be alert about their areas and customers. I thought that a big store like that would have more coverage all around.
Jennifer C.
Tewksbury, MA
I love Kohl’s! Kohls is a great one stop shop department store - you can get just about anything for anyone & they carry brands for all budget types. It’s a great store for the fact that families can shop here together & everyone will walk out with something. They carry a variety of brands that reach all different ages, styles and sizes! You can also get everything from shoes, to under garments, to accessories, to a kitchen stand mixer! What makes Kohl’s stand out from the other department stores is their sales and Kohl’s cash reward system. Pretty much at any given day, there is some sort of a sale event, coupon code, store credit card savings, or Kohl’s cash rewards program happening! Kohl’s really acknowledges the need for affordability at every style and age group!
LA V.
I enjoy my gift from kohl's. With the gift card of $10 i order my son toys for Christmas.#kohls #giftkohls my son will love it. Can't wait to pick up the order and wrap it for my son. Cant wait for Christmas morning so he can enjoy his new toy thathank you. #influenster and Merry Christmas. To all.. And Happy new year...hope to continue. Enjoying all of the Influenster campaigns and sponcers.. My son is going to enjoy his dinosaurs that i order with the giftcard.
Gabbie S.
Kohls is an excellent store in my opinion. I love the variety they have and the quality of clothes they have. I will however say that the discounts aren’t always as discounted as they seem in my opinion. Now the clothes on clearance you can get a great deal for!! I’ve gotten a nice outfit there for $10!!! Now that’s a steal but you have to wait for the right moment for the good clothes to go on clearance. However all the other clothes that claim to be discounted I feel aren’t very discounted at all to be honest. Overall I really like this store and I will continue to shop there in the future.
Mary S.
Kohls always has a great selection of items from clothing to things for the home. I enjoy the sales and how I can take full advantage of sale items, with discounts, rewards and Kohl's cash. They really get you with the Kohl's cash though always coming back!

I only have one issue and that I couldn't get an item bought online and picked up in store as there was an error, I reached out to the online chat customer service, and then called customer service as well. The chat individual was more helpful as I found the phone customer service inexperienced and rude.
Amber S.
My absolute favorite store to shop at. They always have exactly what I'm looking for and if I can't find it in store I can order it at the store kiosk and have it shipped for free!! This is the only place I typically buy clothes for myself from. I love all the discounts I get in the mail. They have an awesome reward program and not to mention Kohls cash! Love this store and the customer service so much! I also love I can order online and pick up my goods normally within the hour. All around I cannot get enough of this store and can always get exactly what I need!
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
Kohl's has great sale prices and I love their regular percent off coupons. They have a rewards program and give Kohl's cash. They used to accept expired Kohl's cash, but quit that a couple of years ago. This is irritating because if I spend enough money to earn the cash back, I usually don't need to buy anything the following week. I love the kiosk where you can order items that are out of stock in the store without having to it shipping. I just wish the kiosks worked all the time. Their website is easy to navigate and shipping is quick!
Jen R.
St. Louis
Just went Christmas shopping here to find clothing for my 3 kids (ages 8, 10 & 13).  The selection for my kids when they were younger (7 and under) was unbeatable and my usual go-to place for most of their clothes. Now that I have older kids the selection (especially for boys) and the high prices usually cause more disappointment and frustration.  I easily found a Christmas outfit for my daughter but, once again, the boys selection was drab and overpriced.  Won’t go back without coupons and/or Kohl’s cash.
Brittany M.
Clovis, CA
Worst customer service of my life!!!!!!!!! They charged me 2 extra unauthorized charges after I made an online order and no help at all in resolving the mistakeas on their part. Rudest representative I have ever spoken too said he had no way of looking up what went wrong. I was told to contact my bank about it!!!!!!! They are lucky I have a great bank that is willing to help resolve this. I can promise you I am never shopping at KOHL'S ever again and advise anyone reading this to not either!!!!!!!
Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I absolutely love the values I am able to get at Kohl’s, I am honestly shocked at how they are able to offer so many perks and discounts! The best value items for me at Kohls are appliances. With stackable deals and coupons I am able to get the best price for namebrand appliances. I really love businesses that value their customers and reward them immensely, I definitely can not think of another store that rewards their customers more than Kohl’s does.
Brittany L.
What's your favorite thing to shop for at Kohls?
Daniela B.
Is it expensive
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
How many people love Lauren Conrad's clothes too?
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
What is your favorite type of product to buy from Kohls? Mine is shoes!!
Griselda R.
Do people rate this as reasonably priced or expensive for the most part?