Kohl’s cash? How does that work?
What is your last great find at kohl’s ?
Anyone's go shopping in Kohl's store?
Start your review of Kohl's!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't really shop there for clothes but I have found great deals on household items and a kitchenaid deal.. the 30 % off and 5 off 5 are awesome to get.in reviews
I used to really like this store because I could always find something on the clearance rack but it seems like there is not a lot of selection anymore.in reviews
They also have great member benefits and perks like Kohls cash when you spend a certain amount in store or online and 10, 20 or 30 percent off coupons in the mail!in reviews
They always have good deals on things and I am always getting 20% off coupons in the mail and the kohl's cash you get is awesome.in reviews
one of the reasons why i love Kohl's is because they have the Lauren Conrad collection and because it is very clean organized and very friendly staff it is also very easy to apply for a credit card in reviews
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kohl's uploaded by Becky F.
This is such a great place to shop, everyone is helpful and friendly, their products are affordable, I love the clothes, good quality and very pretty, ive shopped there for years and will continue, I recommend this place to shop to everyone
Heather G.
Jackson, MI
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kohl's uploaded by Heather G.
Loving these Lauren Conrad espadrilles and matching basket purse I found at Kohl’s. I’m a big fan of large purses and I actually used it as a picnic basket once!
Michaela G.
Cleveland, OH
Kohl's uploaded by Michaela G.
I always have a good experience going to Kohl’s. If they don’t have the product you want they ship it to a location near you for free. They also have plenty of items marked down that are really cute. This is my latest buy. So glad I stopped in. The sunglasses they have there right now are a great deal!
Shenerra S.
Miramar, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I love shopping at Kohl’s! I always find things that I like from clothing to home decor. They have all kinds of things like Jewlery, candles, garden flags , board games , and stuff for your car too.
Cindy D.
Elizabeth, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 5
Kohl's uploaded by Cindy D.
I received cash back for these jeans 👖, I love kohl’s I feel like they always have a good sale going on. I also got my hat from kohl’s Apt 9 it’s it’s just a perfect purchase. You get kohl’s cash on certain purchases! It’s totally worth it.
Dallas H.
Lenexa, KS
Kohl's uploaded by Dallas H.
Picked up this cute dress at Kohl’s! Such a cute find right before Valentine’s Day! Great quality and nice fabric! It is not see through at all!! Would like other colors!!
Ashley C.
Picayune, MS
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kohl's uploaded by Ashley C.
I love Kohl’s. They have so much stuff that I can get lost in there, spending all of my money and not even knowing what I bought. It's like I'm in a trance, and when I get home and open bags, it's like Christmas because I don't remember buying any of it 😂
Jamiyla T.
Lithonia, GA
Kohl's uploaded by Jamiyla T.
Kohls store has great prices and great variety of items for all the family to enjoy. I would definately recommend shopping there
Dani T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Kohl's uploaded by Dani T.
Going to be shopping here today and going to use my Kohl’s Cash. I absolutely love Kohl’s, especially when you have Kohl’s Cash to use in addition to the extra 20% and sales/clearance. Yes, they’re a bit pricey, but if you use all your discounts right, you sometimes only walk away paying sales tax😜
Jhonnell M.
Kohl's uploaded by Jhonnell M.
Love shopping there, best jeans with holes and alway good experience! Best prices and deals too!

126 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nancy R.
1,084 reviews
Amanda R. il y a 8 mois
I shop both in store an online at kohl’s.
Jennifer I.
1,267 reviews
Lillian V. what is your favorite thing about Kohls
Gladys P. il y a 10 mois
There’s nothing special I like everything
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Rachel W. il y a 2 ans
I love their pajama section! The comfiest stuff!
Veroz P.
il y a 3 ans
Donna H. il y a un an
Good for you!
Summer M.
il y a 3 ans
Why won't my KHOLS Kohl's cash review show that I already reviewed it? I posted pictures and influenster still isn't recognizing them.
Shelby J. il y a 3 ans
I have to close out the app from my phone and restart it for it to show any new activity. Maybe that’s the issue?