BY KOHL'S #3 in Department Stores

Kohl's
  • "I don't really shop there for clothes but I have found great deals on household items and a kitchenaid deal.. the 30 % off and 5 off 5 are awesome to get." in 134 reviews
  • "I used to really like this store because I could always find something on the clearance rack but it seems like there is not a lot of selection anymore." in 107 reviews
  • "They also have great member benefits and perks like Kohls cash when you spend a certain amount in store or online and 10, 20 or 30 percent off coupons in the mail!" in 72 reviews
  • "They always have good deals on things and I am always getting 20% off coupons in the mail and the kohl's cash you get is awesome." in 66 reviews
  • "one of the reasons why i love Kohl's is because they have the Lauren Conrad collection and because it is very clean organized and very friendly staff it is also very easy to apply for a credit card " in 62 reviews
Doris Del Mar R.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I'm not sure on where to start.

I came here today with my boyfriend and my mother in law to do some shopping for a wedding event tomorrow. We both needed to buy clothes and we figured to come here, assuming that it would be a easy experience. Boy were we wrong. We browsed around and finally stumbled to the men department. We needed to buy a suit for the wedding but no one was around to help. We needed help to bring down a few coats and other items that needed a kohl employee to help us. I'm not over reacting, we were at the same spot for almost an hour trying to decide on outfits and not even one person passes by to check on that department. After the hour passed, an employee passes by, seen us struggling and ran passed us without giving us a chance to ask for help. We ended up getting the bar to pick up the clothes and doing it ourselves. Once we were done with him, we needed to find something appropriate for me. We had to transition to the women department and once again same issue. I seen a dress that I was really interested in and wanted to take it out of the doll and the same lady that ran away from us ended up helping me. She obviously didn't seem like she wanted to help us, so I didn't feel like bothering her anymore. No one was around any department to help. Even checking out was horrible. I'm not sure if it has to do with the area but it was a horrible experience. I wonder how much they lose a day by not being on top of their departments. From a former retail manager, they need to be alert about their areas and customers. I thought that a big store like that would have more coverage all around.
Liza B.
Kohls always has great deals going on. I also have a Kohl’s charge card and I always receive coupons in the mail for between 15-30% off using my card. I usually window shop online for all the deals going on and then go in store to try the stuff on and look some more at specific in store items that I maybe missed online. They also have name brands such as Nike, Columbia, The Balm Cosmetics, PUR to name a few. However they don’t have a good rewards program for makeup (which I mean Ulta just has a really great one) so unless I’m getting a 30% or more off on Cosmetics, I probably wouldn’t buy it here. And I also think coupons are not valid on prestige brands of Cosmetics. The last time I went in, I got the real techniques sponge duo, which was tagged under branded cosmetics and excluded from coupons. Most times their coupons are also not valid on Nike. But they still have great deals on other clothings so it’s not too bad if you’re looking for jackets, athletic wear, tops, pants etc. They also have bedroom essentials and toys for kids so there’s good variety and something for everyone in the family.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
Fashionista Expert Level 1
LOVE LOVE LOVE Kohl's! I didn't shop here much before until I was introduced around Christmas time. Kohls cash and all the coupons they offer is definitely unbeatable ! I have a baby now and shopping there for baby is really amazing. I also love their bed sets. I've been on a hunt for a right color and really I get best deals specially online they have extra codes you use and it even Mark's it down more . I love their costume care too . So easy to work with them. Returns are easy as well. I shop online and return to store and never been a issue . Love kohls and would highly recommend it to anyone. Specially for those who have been avoiding it . Try it out . I was avoiding it for a while and I wish I doesn't and wish I shopped here before .
Jennifer M.
Van Wert, OH
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Kohl's is a great go to when everyone in the family needs apparel or shoes. We were just there the week before Easter because my husband and son wanted new dress shirts and socks, my daughter needed a dress, and I was looking for some sandals for spring. They always have coupons and big sales, and earning Kohl's Cash is always a great way to save money. The one downside of Kohl's is that they are way too strict on returns. I have had items break just a few days outside of their return period and they wouldn't help me. I was also given a sweater one Christmas and upon trying to return it on the 27th I was told they'd give me $3 and change. Yet the sweater was still on the rack and was over $30. It would be great if they could get returns worked out so customers wouldn't feel like they are gambling on certain items. We primarily only get clothing there now because of the return policy.
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I like Kohl’s.
Their products always quality and the fine jewelry is beautiful.
My favorite thing I’ve ever bought is definitely a pair of Rock and Republic jeans-they have only gotten better with age. I also have an Adidas tee and matching leggings from Kohls that I got on an amazing sale.
I really like their selection of tees and Levi’s jeans for my fiancé and I always seem to find a beautiful bralette(one of my favorite things to buy)when I go there. I also buy a lot of my sweats and lounging clothes there.
The Kohl’s Cash program is also a great incentive to keep shopping there.
The only thing I would say is that they are a little disorganized,but I haven’t ever had a huge problem finding anything.
I did a lot of my holiday shopping this year at Kohl’s and everyone really liked their gifts.
I like Kohl’s and may take a trip there this weekend,actually.
Kendall K.
Indiana
I really like Kohl’s. One of my favorite things about it is earning Kohl’s Cash. I think it’s a great system and I have been able to get really good deals. I especially like their jewelry and perfume selections. They also have nice makeup selections as well, such as Lorac and the Balm, which are two brands that I really like. I will say that I’ve been a little disappointed with the clothing at Kohl’s lately, particularly in the woman and juniors sections. I know the prices tend to be pretty low, but I have had several clothes from Kohl’s rip and tear extremely easily. I have received many high quality items from Kohl’s too, but I feel that my clothes should never tear after only the first or second time wearing them. Still, I will continue to shop at Kohl’s and find great fair prices.
Shawne D.
Winter Garden, FL
The closest store to me is about 15 miles away and their minimum for free shipping is quite high in my opinion and their shipping fee is more than most, but again, what’s a lot to me may not be as much to others. I feel like they mark everything up just to mark it down with their constant sales and promotions, Kohl’s cash and all that. You can only use their coupons on their house brands, not any name brands, which is disappointing. The stores I’ve been to don’t really have staffing other than a couple at the registers and customer service, but never any help on the sales floor if you need additional sizes or have a question about anything. Kohl’s is not always my first choice but if I’m looking for something in particular that I know they carry I’ll see if they’re having a sale.
Melissa L.
Hialeah, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
So happy with my site to store purchase. It was quick and easy. As soon as I got to the store my item was ready for pickup. I hate that they took the kohls out of Hialeah, FL. I now have to drive to Miramar,FL but I do go that extra mile just to shop here. I wish the clearance sales were a little better. Things can still be a bit pricey when on the clearance racks. Overall happy with the atore
Eledi D.
The first time i went into the the store was for black friday 2017. I have to say omg i fell in loce with the selection of toddler clothes for girls i end up gets pjs with the footies for 8 dollars carters brand which normally would be up there. Anyways i also got some throw blankes for my daugther for also 8 dollars so soft and very cute paints and colors. I will go again you see i love that i send around 150 in everything i got that day and i got almost 100 in khol's cash to send on my next trip or online. Which i send online for a heated blanket. 5 starts all the way around for the savings and the deals
Amber S.
My absolute favorite store to shop at. They always have exactly what I'm looking for and if I can't find it in store I can order it at the store kiosk and have it shipped for free!! This is the only place I typically buy clothes for myself from. I love all the discounts I get in the mail. They have an awesome reward program and not to mention Kohls cash! Love this store and the customer service so much! I also love I can order online and pick up my goods normally within the hour. All around I cannot get enough of this store and can always get exactly what I need!
Brittany L.
What's your favorite thing to shop for at Kohls?
Daniela B.
Is it expensive
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
How many people love Lauren Conrad's clothes too?
Taylor B.
Tabernacle, NJ
What is your favorite type of product to buy from Kohls? Mine is shoes!!
Griselda R.
Do people rate this as reasonably priced or expensive for the most part?