BY KOHL'S #3 in Department Stores

• Is anyone else a Kohls fanatic? I love the shop your store fea...4 Answers
  • How often do you shop at Kohl's?3 Answers
  • What's your favorite products from Kohl's?2 Answers
Kohl's
  • "I don't really shop there for clothes but I have found great deals on household items and a kitchenaid deal.. the 30 % off and 5 off 5 are awesome to get." in 134 reviews
  • "I used to really like this store because I could always find something on the clearance rack but it seems like there is not a lot of selection anymore." in 107 reviews
  • "They also have great member benefits and perks like Kohls cash when you spend a certain amount in store or online and 10, 20 or 30 percent off coupons in the mail!" in 72 reviews
  • "They always have good deals on things and I am always getting 20% off coupons in the mail and the kohl's cash you get is awesome." in 66 reviews
  • "one of the reasons why i love Kohl's is because they have the Lauren Conrad collection and because it is very clean organized and very friendly staff it is also very easy to apply for a credit card " in 62 reviews
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Love this store, but the last few years the quality has gone down drastically, and prices have gone up. Juniors tops are so sheer, so thin and cheaply made, same with graphic tees I'd rather go buy a men's shirt in a small with the same novelty design. Like most stores, I think they forget not every girl is an XS or S, I'm a comfortable L or XL, I have a large chest and wide hips, but finding stuff even in a L is a pain. And not everyone wants foufy lace all over everything, and not everything needs to be a crop top. On the other hand, when they have sales, coupons, Kohl's Cash.. All that stuff is AWESOME. A couple years ago, I got a Red Sox shirt for my son, originally $24.99 for $2.40! There's serious steals of you're willing to look. They even carry greeting cards, seasonal items and home furnishings. Customer service is usually rude in my local stores, judgmental and talk a lot of garbage.
Sheyenne P.
Sheyenne P.
Auburn, GA
When I was younger my grandparents would always give my cousins and I gift cards from here for Christmas. Once we got older they stopped so I stopped shopping at Kohl's. As an adult I have recently started back shopping at Kohl's. They have nice clothes for women as well as children. However, for my husband I have to order his clothes on their website because they don't really have anything he likes as well as more options in his size. I find better clothes that he likes online and I get free shipping everytime. I have never had a bad experience with ordering off their website.I do feel they are a little pricey but they always have so much off and send coupons to your house.
Ariel M.
Ariel M.
I left this store amazed at the bargains I found! I had two large bags full of items, after discounts and one $10 coupon from the newspaper - less than $120 bucks! Now, you have to take some time to go through those rows and rows of clearance items, but it can be well worth it! The cashier was friendly and personable and made sure the prices were ringing correctly. She reminded me of the expiration on my discount coupon so I could come back and use it again. This was the first Kohl's store that I actually had a sales clerk approach me in the department to see if I needed assistance. That was a pleasant surprise, and for the bargains - well worth it!
Francesca F.
Francesca F.
Bloomington, IN
Everything about this store I love. They have always coupons out so you get everything on sale. You can stack coupons. They give out Kohls Cash. Employees are nice. Now the rewards programs. I also love the 15%, 20%, or 30% coupon they send out. For everyone that complains about how Kohls runs the store in teams of them raising their prices and then putting it on sale. WELCOME TO RETAIL!! Every store does it you just don't realize it. Ive worked retail for about 4 years now I am fully aware of how stores run and how the sale works. You just have to know how to shop and when to shop
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Clearance items are extremely cheap, though depending on the location, it can be hard to find something good. Some of the sections I consistently find good clearance items for are accessories, bras/underwears, juniors, and occasionally shoes. Items not on clearance can be quite pricey, but there are a lot of coupons and random rewards that you can get for signing up to be a member. Even if you don't like an item, returns are extremely simple. The secret to shopping at Kohls is to be patient and look for deals ahead of time.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
For the most part they have good deals, but the quality isn't always the best. The materials of some clothes aren't too great and the brands sell cheaper stuff there. Its worth it if you're on a budget and have time to roam the store. Their online store is a mess and their customer service (in NJ) tends to be rude, snobby, and have a super long line. The stores are also quite messy. I do love the beauty department and that you can usually use Kohls cash on highend beauty brands.
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
Kohls cash. Kohls rewards. There are always incentives to shop at kohls! My favorite thing to do is look through the clearance racks when I have 30% off coupons because then you can stack them and walk out with bags full of stuff for less than $100. On a recent trip I found two pairs of Juicy Couture boots for $8.99 a piece! They have really good brands and now carry prestige beauty items as well. Jennifer Lopez, Juicy Couture, Vera Wang, Bliss, and many other brands!
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
I seem to always have luck finding super cute shoes at Kohl's! I love it! It is one of my go-to's for finding shoes, for me and my family! I also like their Women's section of clothing, and I occasionally check out the underwear and bras. I'm picky with those, but when I check I do find some winners! So that's a plus. It's a great store for everyone in the family, I also do a lot of my Christmas shopping here. And I LOVEEE the Kohl's cash! Such a cool idea.
Rhea F.
Rhea F.
Hudson, IL
I went in to just browse around and ended up checking out the new beauty area. All I have to say is WOW! They are definitely bringing in some great brands and higher end products. I also saw one brand that I've never heard of before, but the clerk was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I'll go back again and again, I'm so glad that they're bringing in higher end brands. It's exactly what we needed in our town.
Patricia T.
Patricia T.
Cold Spring , KY
The best place to buy clothes for sure, the Jennifer Lopez collection is my favorite! Also love how you can save more money then you spend there with coupons and discounts, I always find great deals in store and online as well! And the costumer service is just awesome! Every time my family and friends from Brazil come for a visit, the first place I take them for shopping is Kohls! I just love this place!!!
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
What's your favorite thing to shop for at Kohls?
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Is it expensive
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Revere, MA
How many people love Lauren Conrad's clothes too?
Taylor B.
Taylor B.
tabernacle, NJ
What is your favorite type of product to buy from Kohls? Mine is shoes!!
Griselda R.
Griselda R.
Do people rate this as reasonably priced or expensive for the most part?