- "I don't really shop there for clothes but I have found great deals on household items and a kitchenaid deal.. the 30 % off and 5 off 5 are awesome to get." in 134 reviews
- "I used to really like this store because I could always find something on the clearance rack but it seems like there is not a lot of selection anymore." in 107 reviews
- "They also have great member benefits and perks like Kohls cash when you spend a certain amount in store or online and 10, 20 or 30 percent off coupons in the mail!" in 72 reviews
- "They always have good deals on things and I am always getting 20% off coupons in the mail and the kohl's cash you get is awesome." in 66 reviews
- "one of the reasons why i love Kohl's is because they have the Lauren Conrad collection and because it is very clean organized and very friendly staff it is also very easy to apply for a credit card " in 62 reviews
I came here today with my boyfriend and my mother in law to do some shopping for a wedding event tomorrow. We both needed to buy clothes and we figured to come here, assuming that it would be a easy experience. Boy were we wrong. We browsed around and finally stumbled to the men department. We needed to buy a suit for the wedding but no one was around to help. We needed help to bring down a few coats and other items that needed a kohl employee to help us. I'm not over reacting, we were at the same spot for almost an hour trying to decide on outfits and not even one person passes by to check on that department. After the hour passed, an employee passes by, seen us struggling and ran passed us without giving us a chance to ask for help. We ended up getting the bar to pick up the clothes and doing it ourselves. Once we were done with him, we needed to find something appropriate for me. We had to transition to the women department and once again same issue. I seen a dress that I was really interested in and wanted to take it out of the doll and the same lady that ran away from us ended up helping me. She obviously didn't seem like she wanted to help us, so I didn't feel like bothering her anymore. No one was around any department to help. Even checking out was horrible. I'm not sure if it has to do with the area but it was a horrible experience. I wonder how much they lose a day by not being on top of their departments. From a former retail manager, they need to be alert about their areas and customers. I thought that a big store like that would have more coverage all around.
Their products always quality and the fine jewelry is beautiful.
My favorite thing I’ve ever bought is definitely a pair of Rock and Republic jeans-they have only gotten better with age. I also have an Adidas tee and matching leggings from Kohls that I got on an amazing sale.
I really like their selection of tees and Levi’s jeans for my fiancé and I always seem to find a beautiful bralette(one of my favorite things to buy)when I go there. I also buy a lot of my sweats and lounging clothes there.
The Kohl’s Cash program is also a great incentive to keep shopping there.
The only thing I would say is that they are a little disorganized,but I haven’t ever had a huge problem finding anything.
I did a lot of my holiday shopping this year at Kohl’s and everyone really liked their gifts.
I like Kohl’s and may take a trip there this weekend,actually.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos