BY KOHLER

For use with Cape Dory kitchen sinks, the Cape Dory cutting board is manufactured from top-quality hardwood and fits snugly over the sink basin. Features: -Cutting board. -Cape Dory collection. -Hardwood construction. -For use with Cape Dory kitchen si. see more...

• What kind of food can be cut on this and can I sanitize this easily 2 Answers
  • Where can I purchase this cutting board?2 Answers
  • Koehler Na cape dory hardwood cutting board is an excellent cutti...1 Answers
Buy on Wayfair
Michael P.
Michael P.
This product is perfect for those who love the outdoors! They are definitely a need! Price is affordable and will keep you coming back for more I would recommend this to my friends and family because I know they would like it! Let's get cutting!
swati s.
swati s.
Redmond , WA
Great Outdoors Expert
Really nice quality wood used in the making of this cutting board unlike my filmsy bamboo cutting board with cheap silicone edges that melted away while I. Contact with hot utensils while moving cut onions and tomatoes into them.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
MARION, IN
I do like this and it holds up nicely. I just hate when wood hold the smell even after you clean it off it makes me think it's dirty. I try and disinfect though and still use since it does hold up better than a plastic
Bekah M.
Bekah M.
Atlanta, GA
This product is the rare combination of style and function. It is a natural wood color which is super trendy so it is perfect for any kitchen. It also is a stalker chopping block; perfect for meat or vegetables.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA
Koehler Na cape dory hardwood cutting board is an excellent cutting and chopping board for vegetables and fruit. It provides a flat base and makes chopping easy. I loved using it. Highly recommended to everyone
Olga S.
Olga S.
Roseville, CA
Koehler cape dory hardwood cutting board is pretty amazing! I personally really like the size of it, I find it to be very sturdy, easy to clean and absolutely perfect for daily use in the kitchen. Pretty cool!
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love using this cutting board everyday and there isn't any bad things about this and is very effective for the kitchen and very affordable to purchase and a great value and I would recommend to others.
crystal b.
crystal b.
Seffner, FL
Wonderful product, it is made from natural wood and has the natural wood clolr will go with any kitchen theme and can cut anything from meat to veggies to fruits and so much more on the chopping board
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Great Outdoors Expert
Perfect to use in any kitchen.i use it for my fruit and vegetables and it is perfect convenient for any size kitchen.we even bring it with on vacations to resorts to use for our meals
Divina L.
Divina L.
I love wood cutting boards so I imagine this cutting board works very well. I had one similar to this one and it is great it lasted me for years with out it turning bad.
Cris B.
Cris B.
Is this cutting board durable?
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Anyone own this cutting board ?
alexandria v.
alexandria v.
New to influster
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Sioux Falls , SD
does this mold? I hate would cutting boards because of the mold
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Fort Worth, TX
Do they get scratches easily?