Add a Photo

By KOHLER
For use with Cape Dory kitchen sinks, the Cape Dory cutting board is manufactured from top-quality hardwood and fits snugly over the sink basin. Features: -Cutting board. -Cape Dory collection. -Hardwood construction. -For use with Cape Dory kitchen si.
Photo (1)
Sam L.
Sam L.
Spring Hill, FL

I perfer the plastic cutting boards because they just seem easier to clean and sterilize, I feel like the wood cutting boards are too heavy and harder to clean. I'm just afraid that there's a higher risk of contamination using wooden boards. However this one is very nice. it's sturdy and not too hard to clean the. Again I refuse to cut any meat or juicy fruits and vegetables on it. I stick with carrots, celery, broccoli and the veggies alike because of my fear of contamination.
Michael P.
Michael P.

This product is perfect for those who love the outdoors! They are definitely a need! Price is affordable and will keep you coming back for more I would recommend this to my friends and family because I know they would like it! Let's get cutting!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.

Love this cutting board will last you for years. Super easy to clean and doesn't stain easily. Food doesn't slide or roll off this board. It is a little of the experience side, but when you compare to how long you use it so worth the price.
Lacy M.
Lacy M.
Boone, NC

I'm not gonna be a bad man I don't want you but you know what you mean like me to be you mean to you and you know that I love and you have a bad life I love my god congrats and I hope and I have a family that I can tell if you're a man.
swati s.
swati s.
Bellevue, WA

Really nice quality wood used in the making of this cutting board unlike my filmsy bamboo cutting board with cheap silicone edges that melted away while I. Contact with hot utensils while moving cut onions and tomatoes into them.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Marion, IN

I do like this and it holds up nicely. I just hate when wood hold the smell even after you clean it off it makes me think it's dirty. I try and disinfect though and still use since it does hold up better than a plastic
Varaprasad Rao I.
Varaprasad Rao I.
Ashland, MA

This cutting board is fabulous. Perfect to slice and dice onions meats and vegetables. Scratches aren't uncommon however washing under running water is easy painless and clean. Lasted very long for over 4 years now
Bekah M.
Bekah M.
Atlanta , GA

This product is the rare combination of style and function. It is a natural wood color which is super trendy so it is perfect for any kitchen. It also is a stalker chopping block; perfect for meat or vegetables.
Richa A.
Richa A.
San Francisco, CA

Koehler Na cape dory hardwood cutting board is an excellent cutting and chopping board for vegetables and fruit. It provides a flat base and makes chopping easy. I loved using it. Highly recommended to everyone
Larkin M.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest , NC

I love wooden cutting boards! They seem so much more dependable and last way longer. They may be more difficult to clean, however if you sanitize them the correct way they'll last forever! Definitely recommend
Cris B.
Cris B.

Is this cutting board durable?
Kylar O.
Kylar O.

Anyone own this cutting board ?
Sophia H.
Sophia H.
Vermillion, SD

does this mold? I hate would cutting boards because of the mold
Alyssa C.