BY KOH GEN DO

KohGenDo Maifanshi Aqua Foundation SPF25 PA++ 1.01 fl.oz./30ml Color 013 by Koh Gen Do see more...

Review (1)
J K.
Brea, CA
This is my other foundation. I usually use Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk for my photography and “going out” type of events. I use this one when it’s not really an event but I want more daytime coverage and it seriously does not look like you are wearing foundation. It is light and hydrating, gives more coverage than a CC cream and makes you look “healthy” weirdly enough.

Amazon