BY KOHANA

sarah d.
Palmerton , PA
I am not big on coffee, but tried cold brew and I really like it. This brand is really strong! I do 1 part coffee to 2 parts milk (or one part flavored creamer and one part milk) it is a good price for how much you get. But I have had better tasting cold brew before. I bought this at Walmart and they don't have a big variety. Over all I'll probably buy again. But only use with flavored creamer since I don't really like how bitter it tastes with just sugar and milk.
Ashley M.
I bought a bottle of this because I love coffee, right? I don't know if it was a bad batch or what, but this was some of the worst coffee I've had. I would rather drink day-old coffee than this, and even after I added heavy cream, caramel, and chocolate, it was still bad, just sweeter.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Skip Starbucks and buy this for those hot summer months. When you can't brew your own, this is perfect. I love to mix mine with cream and coffee syrup. Awesome stuff.
Dominick F.
Best cold brew I've ever had. I love that it is a concentrate, so I can turn it into my ideal recipe. Smooth, delicious- and flexible enough to be used in a variety of ways. Best of all, it allows me to enjoy my morning coffee in a brand new way. Definitely recommend!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I love coffee, my husband only likes cold coffee. Excited that we can both agree on cold brew coffee. I have to add creamer and sugar in my cold brew coffee but it taste great. I have only seen it at my local target once. I wish they sold it at my local wallmart or meijers. Love cold brew coffee.
Danielle R.
Love Kohana Coffee Cold Brew! Easy to make, and you can add almost anything to it! It doesn't give me the coffee shakes like most coffees do, and that's a HUGE plus for me. Absolutely love the flavor, I will definitely be purchasing this product again!
Misty D.
Champaign , IL
Favorite cold brew coffee ever! Was so excited to find it at my local target and try it. I'm not a huge coffee drinker especially hot coffee so this was perfect for me. It has amazing taste.
Culture S.
My husband surprised me with this from Costco. My first time having cold brew concentrate. It has quite a strong flavor. It was good but not my favorite.
Lynncee F.
Lithonia, GA
I love cold brew and this is a great choice. It is reasonably priced and has a good flavor. I get this from Publix.
Kristy W.
This makes cold ice coffee so easy. I add a little water so it's not too strong along with some milk it's so good
kimberly w.
would this be a good product to use as a base for a frappuccino?
Ivy K.
Where can I find this cold brew?!
Ntia C.
What grocery store would I find this coffee? Have looked at whole foods near me but they didn't have it!
V E.
Whoa...what's this? Looks dangerous!
Bridget Q.
What in the world do you use this for? Marinades maybe?