BY KOH-I-NOOR

With over 54 years of experience, Alvin is one of the primary sources for drafting supplies and drawing equipment in the country. Together with this core group of products, we continue to meet the needs our customers with our expanding range of fine art, hobby and craft supplies, our large selection of drawing room furniture, and our wide assortment of exclusively-designed products. Replacement pen point for Rapidograph 0-0.350mm technical pens. Stainless steel for use on paper vellum or tracing paper. Design is stylish and innovative. Satisfaction Ensured. see more...

Koh-I-Noor Rapidograph Pens
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Koh-I-Noor Rapidograph Pens!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?