BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKoh Gen Do

by Koh Gen Do

100% pure organic cotton Style: Cut Cotton - Unbleached - 80pcs Made in Japan

100% pure organic cotton; Style: Cut Cotton - Unbleached - 80pcs; Made in Japan

This item: Koh Gen Do Organic Cotton 80 sheets for Skin Care

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Koh Gen Do Organic Cotton 80 sheets for Skin Care!
Genesis S.
 These are terrific. I use them exclusively to wipe off excess oil from my evening oil cleansing routine. They are soft, yet firm, and extremely absorbent. I only need two pads (One I use for my eyes exclusively) each night. They are so much softer than cotton pads bought from the drugstore, and can be manipulated to be even softer by removing the ply in the middle.
Allison A.
Westport
Very nice size. They get everything off-I used it with the SensiBio water. I would recommend! They do not fall apart. I use both sides of the pad and it stays.I then wash my face and no traces of foundation, blush or bronzer are left on my face. Will buy again!

Looking for your answer?