BY KOH GEN DO

A base cream used prior to foundation to conceal and diffuse skin imperfections while nourishing your skin. Makeup Color Base Green hides blemishes and minimizes redness and pores for vibrant, smooth skin. It reduces shine with oil-absorbing powder and provides SPF 16 PA++ UV protection. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan Recommended for light skintones. see more...

• What does it do? Why is it green?2 Answers
  • What do u guys think of this brand? Is it worth the money?4 Answers
Alex A.
Los Angeles, CA
On oily skin it extends the wear of my makeup (by ~3 hours) and smooths the pores. I did not care for it I when I was applying with a brush. Lately, I apply with fingers, patting in a thin layer and then smoothing it over the face. It takes some tries to get it right but my skin feels good with just this on and my texture issues seem to be solved. As for the color correcting properties, I would not depend on these for heavy discoloration. However, It is a fantastic primer that I will be repurchasing.
Carol Z.
I use it as a skin brightening before I use concealer and foundations. it's very white based and leaves matte-ish finish
Jessica-Lynn K.
Prince Albert
Fantastic product! Keeps my face from looking crimson red! The only thing is it's a little hard to blend but other than that this is a fantastic product! I would recommend it to all of my friends!!!!!
Rachel B.
Canal Winchester, OH
What do u guys think of this brand? Is it worth the money?
Juliette L.
Mercier
What does it do? Why is it green?