BY KOH GEN DO

A package of pre-moistened, cotton wipes to deeply cleanse, nourish, and protect skin. These convenient, cotton Cleansing Spa Water Cloths remove waterproof makeup and impurities while nourishing skin with mineral-rich cleansing spa water. Infused with six essential herbs to protect and nurture skin including rosemary leaf, sage leaf, lavender, artemsia princeps leaf, perilla ocymoides leaf, and ginger root they replenish, refresh, and cleanse for a smooth, healthy-looking complexion. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is also formulated without artificial colors, synthetic fragrance, and mineral oil derived from petroleum. Each cloth is made with cotton that is certified organic in Japan, suitable for sensitive skin and eyes, and not tested on animals. see more...

Lindsey P.
Best wipes ever! They are completely saturated with spa water with no strong fragrances to easily remove your make up. I love to use as my pre-cleansing step at night. They do not irritate or dry out my skin. I purchased these wipes at Sephora and highly recommend them! They are expensive but worth every penny!
Elle D.
I didn't want to love these but I do! The price is a bit higher than I'd usually go for but these really deliver. The packaging is nice and keeps the wipes super moist. The wipes themselves are strong and a great size. They take off anything I've tried in just a couple swipes. Subtle clean scent and nothing but a clean face feel afterward. Doesn't strip my face either. I'll repurchase but put in rotation with my more affordable #2 choice.
Laura L.
New York
These are the all time best makeup removing cloths ever. They are also the fave of Eva Chen, a long time beauty editor for top magazines! She has seen everything so you know it's the best.

I love the texture of these cloths--they're nice and thick and take off the entire face of makeup. Also, they smell nice but there not overscented.
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
This is my favorite make up wipe ever! Yes it is very pricey and I go between this wipe and another but it is so saturated with product it is very wet but it takes off your makeup so good and I only need 1 it's awesome!
Summer C.
Suffolk, VA
This is my all time favorite can-not-live-without item! Even though it's a little pricey.... but it's totally worth the money. I have not yet discovered another wipe that works better than this! It leaves your skin so clean and hydrated at the same time. I don't know what they put in there, must be magic
Judy U.
Toronto, ON
Will these remove waterproof makeup?
Joelle V.
Has anyone used the Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths? I know they're expensive but I've heard they're worth it...
Emily R.
I've been looking for new makeup removing wipes and i've heard nothing but good things about this one, but it's rather pricey... is it worth it or can my neutrogena wipes do the same thing?