BY KOH GEN DO

A mineral makeup remover made with botanical extracts. Cleansing Spa Water is Koh Gen Do's bestselling skincare product that is easy and gentle to use for all skin types. Made with mineral-rich hot spring water, it is infused with six essential herbs to protect and nurture skin. White birch sap, harvested only three weeks each spring, adds minerals and Xylitol as it removes makeup, oils, and residue. Rich in nutrients, it replenishes and rejuvenates as it cleanses. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The formula includes the extracts of essential herbs including: rosemary leaf, sage leaf, lavender, artemsia princeps leaf, perilla ocymoides, and ginger root. This product is suitable for sensitive skin and eyes. see more...

Monica K.
Review for: Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water 10.15 oz more...
This is one of the best cleansing waters I have ever used. I have used so many wipes and cleansing waters from dozens of other brands, but I find myself restocking this item time and time again. To start off, it really gets all the makeup off. Usually for me, it’s hard to get waterproof mascara off. This cleansing water does the trick. I keep the soaked cotton pad on my lashes for about 10 seconds and I see the mascara come off. I also know it does the job because I don’t wake up with black undereyes in the morning. This is also one of the few waters that don’t sting if it goes in my eye. To be honest, the price increase from last year makes me a little hesitant to buy in bulk, but it is definitely worth trying at least once. One thing to note is that it has a unique scent. It almost has an herbal/cinnamon scent that is very faint. Over time, the scent may get stronger, but it doesn’t make your face smell. (I know because I got paranoid and had my husband smell my face after used the cleansing water and washed with a cleanser)
Gloria K.
Review for: Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water 10.15 oz more...
I like how gentle this product is on the skin. I would use it as a makeup remover and also just as a multi-purpose product. For example, I would apply this all over my face with a cotton round prior to applying makeup or even midday (on no makeup days). For a while this was my favorite makeup remover despite the cost because it didn't irritate my sensitive eyes. However, I do feel like it isn't that good at removing waterproof makeup -- which is why I'm docking one star. Garnier's micellar water is my current favorite makeup remover because it's much more affordable, works on waterproof makeup, and doesn't irritate my skin
Marley A.
Philadelphia
This product is amazing for FACE makeup removal. I wouldn’t recommend to use this for the eyes because anyone with sensitive eyes will go blurry after using this on the eye area! It is a beautiful remover for foundation, or even after a long day of natural beauty. It is soothing, and also very refreshing and hydrating. It doesn’t make your skin feel stripped whatsoever. The price is high- so it’s up to you if you wanna spend this much on such a “basic” facial product. But it is beautiful- if you like spending a lot on micellar “spa” water .
Shannon K.
Harrison twp , MI
Yes, the price tag is shocking, but at the same time the product is AMAZING so it's totally worth splurging on this. It's like an all-in-one formula. It takes off make up and sunscreen, it's a great toner, it's a gentle cleanser, it's a mild exfoliant, it slowly fades hyper-pigmentation from acne scars. I've repurchased the mega-sized pump bottle several times, and I can't imagine living without this.
Clara B.
westwood
Review for: Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water 10.15 oz more...
Love this product. Takes off the last bit of makeup and makes skin squeaky clean. Can be a little irriuif used too often because there’s a little acid in it. Nothing major though.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Love this stuff! I had eyelash extensions consistently for 1.5 years and this was amazing for cleaning them. It got rid of any makeup, oils or other impurities on the extensions without weakening the bond like an oil based remover would. The only reason for 4 stars vs 5 is that it does not completely remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner - if it could this would be absolutely perfect!
Siri S.
Purchased a 3.3 ounce of this to try during a Sephora discount promotion. I have rosacea so i was worried that it would react badly. To my suprise, it worked and did not upset my skin. The pros: super light, not greasy and feels good on the skin. Cons: not sure I would splurge on this as I feel I need to use a lot of product to soak in a cotton pad to get all my eye makeup off. Doesn't work well without wiping your eyes several times (which I don't like tugging at the delicate skin). Overall, it was a nice try and glad it worked with my skin, but not sure I would buy it again.
Kanza T.
Piscataway , NJ
Review for: Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water Cloths more...
These and the Skyn Iceland wipes are probably the best ones on the market. The spa water scent is really nice, and these did not make me breakout. I was also pleasantly surprised that these wipes took off my water proof makeup. These are pricey, but if you have the money, I'd recommend purchasing these
Tiffany V.
Kingwood, TX
One of my favorite make-up removers! I just soak a cotton pad with the water and it takes off all my make-up in about two cotton pads. It doesn't dry out my face and isn't greasy at all. It's about the same price as Bioderma, maybe even more pricier, but it works just as well.
Michelle T.
Bridgeville, PA
This is my go-to cleanser when removing heavy duty makeup, especially waterproof eye makeup. I hold this on a cotton pad on my clients eyes, and they love me for it! It is so soothing!!! I cannot recommend this highly enough. The BEST. Hands down.
M S.
Washington, DC
Does the cleansing spa water work as well as the cloths? Is it basically the same formula, just minus the wipes?
Isa B.
I absolutely love the spa water. It wipes of my makeup, cleans my pores, and smells fresh and clean. Do the cloths do the same?
Joseline A.
Can this product be used all over the body, or just on the face?
Mei S.
Minneapolis, MN
How does this compare to the Bioderma brand? I'm looking for a comparable formula that I can buy in the US.