3 colors available

BY KOH GEN DO

A mineral makeup remover made with botanical extracts. Cleansing Spa Water is Koh Gen Do's bestselling skincare product that is easy and gentle to use for all skin types. Made with mineral-rich hot spring water, it is infused with six essential herbs to protect and nurture skin. White birch sap, harvested only three weeks each spring, adds minerals and Xylitol as it removes makeup, oils, and residue. Rich in nutrients, it replenishes and rejuvenates as it cleanses. It is formulated Without: - Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The formula includes the extracts of essential herbs including: rosemary leaf, sage leaf, lavender, artemsia princeps leaf, perilla ocymoides, and ginger root. This product is suitable for sensitive skin and eyes. see more...

• How does this compare to the Bioderma brand? I'm ...Be the first to answer!
  • Does the cleansing spa water work as well as the cloths? Is it basi...1 Answers
  • I absolutely love the spa water. It wipes of my makeup, cleans my p...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiffany V.
Tiffany V.
One of my favorite make-up removers! I just soak a cotton pad with the water and it takes off all my make-up in about two cotton pads. It doesn't dry out my face and isn't greasy at all. It's about the same price as Bioderma, maybe even more pricier, but it works just as well.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Bridgeville, PA
This is my go-to cleanser when removing heavy duty makeup, especially waterproof eye makeup. I hold this on a cotton pad on my clients eyes, and they love me for it! It is so soothing!!! I cannot recommend this highly enough. The BEST. Hands down.
Maria K.
Maria K.
Alameda, CA
Pricey but worth it.

Doesn't irritate sting or dry out my skin, and feels refreshing. My favorite even after trying other micellar waters, because it seems to have some extra umph thanks to the inclusion of certain ingredients
Jenifer R.
Jenifer R.
Bronx, NY
These wipes are the best. Takes off all my makeup Including Waterproof! I love the scent. Always leaves my face skin nice and fresh.
Anastasia M.
Anastasia M.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! I had eyelash extensions consistently for 1.5 years and this was amazing for cleaning them. It got rid of any makeup, oils or other impurities on the extensions without weakening the bond like an oil based remover would. The only reason for 4 stars vs 5 is that it does not completely remove waterproof mascara or eyeliner - if it could this would be absolutely perfect!
Kanza T.
Kanza T.
Piscataway, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
These and the Skyn Iceland wipes are probably the best ones on the market. The spa water scent is really nice, and these did not make me breakout. I was also pleasantly surprised that these wipes took off my water proof makeup. These are pricey, but if you have the money, I'd recommend purchasing these
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
Austin, TX
This stuff is my jam! I use it as a cleanser and toner in one. My skin is sensitive, so the normal facial and makeup remover wipes make me red. Pair this with the cotton pads and it's like a spa experience. I swear by it!
Isa B.
Best Micellar water ever. I've tried a few others but they seem to dry me out even tho I have oily skin. This one leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed.
Ramya K.
Ramya K.
Hopkins, MN
Good for everyday use and very good for skin. Its cost also is reasonable and safe for any skin
Linda P.
Linda P.
San Francisco, CA
I would say that this is my favorite cleansing water/toner I've used. It doesn't leave residue or dry out my skin. I have combo oily and it doesn't break me out.
M S.
M S.
Washington, DC
Does the cleansing spa water work as well as the cloths? Is it basically the same formula, just minus the wipes?
Isa B.
I absolutely love the spa water. It wipes of my makeup, cleans my pores, and smells fresh and clean. Do the cloths do the same?
Joseline A.
Joseline A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this product be used all over the body, or just on the face?
Mei S.
Mei S.
Minneapolis, MN
How does this compare to the Bioderma brand? I'm looking for a comparable formula that I can buy in the US.