BY KOH GEN DO

Aqua Illuminator series highlights and brightens the face with a fine natural finish to accommodate the demand for a HD era. Want to add glow without changing the skin tone? Sheer Beige was developed in response to such requests from makeup artists. When applied to skin in those areas that are most exposed to the light, such as the cheeks and forehead, its fine pearly particles add a beautiful glow without altering the tone, giving an elegant subtle glow to the skin. Add it into your foundation for that all over dewy glow without the shine. No artificial colors, fragrance, petroleum-based mineral oil or paraben. Aqua Foundation Illuminators, Sheer Beige see more...

Buy on Sephora
Belle C.
I personally love this product if you're looking for a quite complex shimmer to put in the high points on your face. It's quite subtle and natural, but it gives such a beautiful healthy glow. So if you are looking for a natural glow from within look no further.
Sarah G.
Suffern, NY
I use this in the lightest shade shade to highlight. It's a really nice cruelty-free alternative to the Mac strobe cream and I think I actually might like it better r
Morgan H.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
This is an amazing liquid illuminator! The only con is the amount of product, I wish it was a full ounce. I think this could be good for all skin types. If your dry like me you will love it as a spot highlight of mixing it with foundation for an all over glow. I specifically love mixing it with the Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation! If you are oily I would recommend setting it with a powder highly for spot highlighting or setting the whole fact with translucent powder if mixed in with foundation. Use it how you would use any other liquid illuminator and I'm convinced you will love it just as much as. I do despite my dry skin! It's sheer coverage but it's not supposed to be a medium/full coverage product. Definitely will buy again. I am also interested in trying the other shades since I like the beige one so much! I only gave this 4 stars because you only get .61oz and it's not cheap. Otherwise I would have given it 5 stars. But the formula and product are worth a 5 star rating themselves. Also, you can mix this with a moisturizer for a dewy, natural glow of use very great product. Never disappointed when I use it, always love my makes end result. Highly recommended!
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
I received this to sample/test out and I am not a fan at all. This product pretty much feels and looks like a cheap CC or BB cream with shimmer/glitter within the product
Kübra  G.
Kreuzberg,Berlin
Does it brightens anders highlights the face
Betsy V.
What do the Combination/sensitive skin girls think about this?