Koh Gen Do

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
My all time favorite foundation! It’s the only makeup I’ve tried in years that has the coverage that I want but doesn’t leave my face feeling like a caked up mess. The color essentially ends up blending into my skin. Using a brush is the best way to apply. I like the pump bottle bc I can distribute a little at a time
5 / 5
I finally gave in and bought this foundation after seeing the great reviews and how well it does on dry skin and it did not disappoint. Foundation is incredibly lightweight and provides a sheer to med coverage. There is a subtle glow to the finish that reminds me a bit of Armani Luminous Glow, but a lot more transfer resistant than LG. It did not grab onto any of my super dry batch areas and never settled into my pores! Even though color range was limited i was able to find my perfect match in shade 012. For reference I'm Mont Blanc in NARS, 110C in Lancome Teint Idole, and 1R02 in MUFE.
5 / 5
The Koh Gen Do Aqua Foundation is truly a game-changer when it comes to achieving a flawless complexion, particularly for those with aging skin. This foundation offers a multitude of benefits that make it stand out from the crowd. First and foremost, the formula of the Aqua Foundation is incredibly lightweight and hydrating. It glides effortlessly onto the skin, providing a natural and dewy finish that doesn’t settle into fine lines or wrinkles. Instead, it effortlessly blurs imperfections, creating a smooth and youthful-looking skin. What sets this foundation apart is its ability to provide buildable coverage without feeling heavy or cakey. It offers a sheer to medium coverage that allows your natural skin to shine through while still effectively evening out the complexion. It beautifully camouflages any redness, discoloration, or age spots, giving the skin a radiant and healthy glow. Its lightweight and hydrating formula, along with its ability to provide buildable coverage and natural-looking finish, make it an exceptional product. With its added skincare benefits and wide range of shades, it’s a foundation that not only makes your skin look great but also nourishes and enhances its overall appearance.