BY KOH GEN DO

Created to mimic the optical reflectance of a post facial treatment, the new technically advanced Aqua Foundation series finishes the skin to look brighter and healthier for an ideal natural finish. With radiance in mind, the Aqua Foundation is infused with a RGB powder that enhances the natural tone of the complexion for a brighter and poreless skin texture. A Key to Giving the Impression of a Perfect Complexion Finish without powder for a Natural Glowing post-facial impression Finish with powder for a professional Porcelain impression Made with minerals from the deep waters of Bretagne see more...

• How does this foundation go in combo skin? What sort of finish do...1 Answers
  • I really want to try this four ration based on rave reviews. Does...2 Answers
  • Tenho muitas espinhas, e elas me causam muito tra... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Clarissa G.
Uvalde, TX
Wow I was kind of hoping to not like this foundation due to the higher price but it's completely worth it in my opinion. My skin type: combo skin, light to medium skin color with neutral undertones and moderate acne and acne scars but this foundation still worked for me, if you're in the market for a natural looking foundation I suggest this one it is as close to looking like skin as you can get and it doesn't feel like you have anything on, as for the scars and blemishes I like the way it blurs them out if but if you want extra coverage that's what concealer is for and while I finally found a shade that matches me (shade 123) it is always hard for me to find a match, foundations are always too pink, orange, or yellow on me not this one but I would have say the shade range is a downfall for most they need more of a selection because I think everyone should be able to enjoy this amazing foundation. Overall if you're thinking about getting this do it you will not regret it .
Alyssa H.
Review for: 213
Price tag of $60 is very steep for a foundation in my opinion, but this is the best foundation I've ever worn in my life. I've never had a foundation match my actual skin tone and create an enriched, luminous finish. This foundation has a beige/green undertone that I love and have been searching for, because many cosmetics lines seek to cancel out he olive/green undertone. Not this one, and I love them for it!
Ashley S.
Hands down my HOLY GRAIL foundation. It glides on and blends perfectly into the skin. It was the first foundation I purchased that actually matched my skin tone ( 213 is my shade ) and worked well with my skin, which is slightly textured. For it's price point, I get a little uneasy, but thankfully, I am able to get my hands on it just fine. I need to re-up my supply. I've used it so much, I've gotten low!
This is my second bottle of this foundation. While the price tag is rather high, I feel that it's really worth it. I am using shade 213, and I feel like it perfects my skin, without hiding it under an obvious layer of makeup. Thick concealer can be wonderful for special occasions, but this thinner formula is perfect for everyday use. It literally takes less than an minute to apply with my beauty blender.
Kennedy P.
Review for: 012
This foundation can solve all your problems. I have dry to normal skin, and it rarely gets patchy or moves on the face. The pump keeps it hygienic and I do feel like I get my money's worth of product. I would recommend using a sponge or tool rather than your fingers to apply it to the face. If you do have some oily spots, make sure to set with powder to get a flawless face.
Hali H.
Was expecting amazing considering my favorite YouTuber calls it her number one choice for foundation. You have to have a perfect complexion to pull this off, it is extremely sheer. I can't decide what I would call the finish it's almost Inbetween dewy and matte if that makes sense. I am returning this product, in my opinion it just isn't worth the money!
Denise G.
This is a fantastic foundation for anyone who has sensitive skin that's prone to rosacea. I can't say enough positive things about this formula-- it's really Amazing! I'm a foundation junkie and try many different formulas on a monthly basis but this is probably the one I reach for the most. It truly is my "Go To" and never disappoints!
Brooklyn K.
This is my holy grail foundation. I get so many compliments when I use this. It blends into the skin beautifully and looks natural. It fills in pores and diminishes fine lines. I mix it with Too Faced Born This Way Foundation for more coverage and it's amazing! I will repurchase for life. Pricey but worth it.
Nicki R.
This is the holy grail of foundation! I've tried a lot of foundations and this one by far is in my top faves. It is a great full coverage but light on the skin(doesn't feel like you're wearing heavy makeup) blends great! The only reason why I give it four stars is because they need more colors!
Cadence P.
Union city, CA
I love this foundation. But I don't like the color selection. It's very limited. I chose the shade 123 which seemed like it'll match me but I was wrong. It was way too light for my skin. I really like the formula! I made it through a 16 hour day without feeling or looking oily!
Rafaela T.
I've seen so many you tubers rave about this foundation and its quality, but I've been on the fence because I believe this is a very high priced foundation. For those of you who have used it: was it worth it to you? Would you say that it's the best of the best?
Юлия В.
I want to buy this foundation 'cause I heard so much good reviews of this, but it is not available in my country and I have to order online and from far. That make me curious, is it that good and what shade I shoul take being nc25-30 at MAC?
Shams B.
How's this foundation for darker olive skin tone? I'm medium to tan Indian tone, but not sure if the darker shades will work for me. I haven't been able to find a sample at my local Sephora and reluctant to buy online without figuring out my shade. Anyone have any experience with this foundation?
Sydney T.
Is this foundation good for dry skin that gets a little oily throughout the day? How do I order my correct color? Is it really worth it.
Melissa R.
West Townsend, MA
How well does this foundation work on dry skin? My skin tends to get super dry during the winter season and I'm looking for a foundation that won't cling to dry patches and isn't super matte. My local Sephora doesn't carry it in store, so I've got no way to try it beforehand.