5 colors available

BY KOH GEN DO

Created to mimic the optical reflectance of a post facial treatment, the new technically advanced Aqua Foundation series finishes the skin to look brighter and healthier for an ideal natural finish. With radiance in mind, the Aqua Foundation is infused with a RGB powder that enhances the natural tone of the complexion for a brighter and poreless skin texture. A Key to Giving the Impression of a Perfect Complexion Finish without powder for a Natural Glowing post-facial impression Finish with powder for a professional Porcelain impression Made with minerals from the deep waters of Bretagne see more...

• How does this foundation go in combo skin? What sort of finish does...1 Answers
  • I really want to try this four ration based on rave reviews. Does a...2 Answers
  • Tenho muitas espinhas, e elas me causam muito tra...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Clarissa G.
Clarissa G.
Uvalde, TX
Wow I was kind of hoping to not like this foundation due to the higher price but it's completely worth it in my opinion. My skin type: combo skin, light to medium skin color with neutral undertones and moderate acne and acne scars but this foundation still worked for me, if you're in the market for a natural looking foundation I suggest this one it is as close to looking like skin as you can get and it doesn't feel like you have anything on, as for the scars and blemishes I like the way it blurs them out if but if you want extra coverage that's what concealer is for and while I finally found a shade that matches me (shade 123) it is always hard for me to find a match, foundations are always too pink, orange, or yellow on me not this one but I would have say the shade range is a downfall for most they need more of a selection because I think everyone should be able to enjoy this amazing foundation. Overall if you're thinking about getting this do it you will not regret it .
Review for: 012
I got this after hearing rave reviews about this foundation. Although it is expensive, I wanted to try it and see it for myself. The coverage is light to medium and is buildable. One of the best things I like about it is that it looks like skin and it doesn't cake up on your face. It gives you a healthy and lit from within glow. Feels like you have nothing on your face and the staying power is surprisingly good. The ingredients are all good so it's also good for your skin. I only gave it four stars because I personally prefer a fuller coverage. While it is buildable, it will not be full coverage. If you're looking to have a flawless complexion, then you may not be satisfied with this. If you have good skin to begin with, then this would be a great foundation.
Jasmine N.
Jasmine N.
Review for: 012
I just got this foundation and used it for the first time. It's such a beautiful foundation!! I've been wearing it since 7am (and it's 230 right now), and it's still held up. My blush, contour, and highlight still look wonderful. It does come lighter than I expected though and there's only like 6 shades. The packaging wasn't that pretty, but it's an amazing foundation!!! It's natural but still provides a lot of coverage. I'm oily too by the way! And it still works well.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.
Review for: 213
Price tag of $60 is very steep for a foundation in my opinion, but this is the best foundation I've ever worn in my life. I've never had a foundation match my actual skin tone and create an enriched, luminous finish. This foundation has a beige/green undertone that I love and have been searching for, because many cosmetics lines seek to cancel out he olive/green undertone. Not this one, and I love them for it!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Hands down my HOLY GRAIL foundation. It glides on and blends perfectly into the skin. It was the first foundation I purchased that actually matched my skin tone ( 213 is my shade ) and worked well with my skin, which is slightly textured. For it's price point, I get a little uneasy, but thankfully, I am able to get my hands on it just fine. I need to re-up my supply. I've used it so much, I've gotten low!
This is my second bottle of this foundation. While the price tag is rather high, I feel that it's really worth it. I am using shade 213, and I feel like it perfects my skin, without hiding it under an obvious layer of makeup. Thick concealer can be wonderful for special occasions, but this thinner formula is perfect for everyday use. It literally takes less than an minute to apply with my beauty blender.
Kennedy P.
Kennedy P.
Review for: 012
This foundation can solve all your problems. I have dry to normal skin, and it rarely gets patchy or moves on the face. The pump keeps it hygienic and I do feel like I get my money's worth of product. I would recommend using a sponge or tool rather than your fingers to apply it to the face. If you do have some oily spots, make sure to set with powder to get a flawless face.
Hali H.
Hali H.
Was expecting amazing considering my favorite YouTuber calls it her number one choice for foundation. You have to have a perfect complexion to pull this off, it is extremely sheer. I can't decide what I would call the finish it's almost Inbetween dewy and matte if that makes sense. I am returning this product, in my opinion it just isn't worth the money!
Jasmine C.
Jasmine C.
Review for: 012
I have never found a better foundation until I used this. I suffer from extremely dry skin and this foundation is my holy grail. It is hydrating and does not cling to dry patches. It has a medium coverage that gives me the natural look I love. No cakiness here! It provides a radiant dewy look that makes me look young and alive unlike matte foundations.
Denise G.
Denise G.
This is a fantastic foundation for anyone who has sensitive skin that's prone to rosacea. I can't say enough positive things about this formula-- it's really Amazing! I'm a foundation junkie and try many different formulas on a monthly basis but this is probably the one I reach for the most. It truly is my "Go To" and never disappoints!
Rafaela T.
Rafaela T.
I've seen so many you tubers rave about this foundation and its quality, but I've been on the fence because I believe this is a very high priced foundation. For those of you who have used it: was it worth it to you? Would you say that it's the best of the best?
Angeles P.
Angeles P.
Chowchilla, CA
Would you recommend this foundation to someone with combination skin?
Madison V.
Madison V.
I really want to try this four ration based on rave reviews. Does anyone with Very dry skin have a first hand experience that they'd be able to share?
Sydney T.
Sydney T.
Is this foundation good for dry skin that gets a little oily throughout the day? How do I order my correct color? Is it really worth it.
Cindy H.
What shade do you recommend for my skin tone, which is fair to light with yellow undertone?