Personal CareHand & FootHand Cream & MoisturizersKosé
Koenritchi medicated whitening hand cream moist Gel 80g [quasi-drugs]

Koenritchi medicated whitening hand cream moist Gel 80g [quasi-drugs]

by Kosé

Kose Cosmeport - CoenRich medicated whitening hand cream Moist Gel 80g [quasi-drugs]

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Koenritchi medicated whitening hand cream moist Gel 80g [quasi-drugs]!
Leah  R.
Coquitlam, BC
This cream I use all over my arms and shoulders and not as a hand cream. I got this to fade some of my freckles. (Scottish girl here). It comes out as a milky cream and turns light and clear as you rub it in. It leaves a subtle healthy sheeen to your skin. After a months use the freckles on my shoulders have faded substantially. They’re still there but quite light and almost unnoticeable. I’ve been using this in conjunction with sunscreen everyday and will be repurchasing at the end it the month.

Looking for your answer?