KOEI Mystic Heroes (PS2 Classic)

by KOEI

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KOEI Mystic Heroes (PS2 Classic)!
How would you rate this product?
Yemi J.
One of my favorite games! What a throwback! I haven’t played a game that came close to this one. This game was super action packed! Endless story modes, multiple levels that were actually challenging, multiple characters with their own back stories, and the ability to play by yourself if you needed a real challenge or multiplayer. really wished they would release a newer version! I can’t get past the graphics now but at the time they were impressive. Also if anyone knows a game similar to this let me know below!

Looking for your answer?