GroceryPantryKodiak Cakes
Minute Muffins High Protein Snack, Double Dark Chocolate, 236 Ounce (Pack of 12)

by Kodiak Cakes

New: kodiak cakes minute muffins, make a warm fresh muffin in a minute. Just add water, stir and microwave for 1 minute.

You will receive a Pack of (12) Kodiak Cakes Minute Muffins, Double Dark Chocolate, 2.36 Ounce; 100% whole grains, all natural, add water only; 7 grams protein 5 grams fiber per serving; 270 calories per muffin, great way to start the day or for a quick snack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kodiak Cakes Minute Muffins High Protein Snack, Double Dark Chocolate, 2.36 Ounce (Pack of 12)!
Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Amazon
These muffins are so good. I love the pumpkin and dark chocolate chip one as well but they seemed to have discontinued that favor. They are expensive but an easy healthier snack. I definitely recommend these if you like chocolate and muffins. I can only find these online or at Price Chopper.
Madison J.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve had the blueberry ones so I figured I should try the chocolate ones. These are also delicious. Quick and easy meal for the office.
Hailey B.
Lynn Haven, FL
Holy cow! I discovered these the other day at Publix and I think I’ve eaten one every day since. They taste amazing and they are super filling! I don’t get hungry for a while after!
Nicole M.
Elgin, IL
Delish. Pretty much tasted like chocolate cake! Moist, packed with protein. All you do is add 1/4c water or milk (I used almond) and microwave for a minute. Easy! Fair price too.
Lexie D.
Purchased at: Target
The double dark chocolate is probably my favorite muffin flavor out of all of them. It is not too sweet or too decadent. It makes for a delicious breakfast!. Highly recommend.
Lisa F.
Purchased at: Amazon
These are a good alternative for me when I dont have supplies to make my morning smoothie. I like that these have protein, so these are good or after a workout. I have only tried the double chocolate but it is good. They retail for about $2.30 at Target. I would purchase in the future.
Samie F.
Memphis , TN
i get excited to go to work to warm this up and eat it! so delicious and healthy. great amount of protein while satisfying my sweet tooth. make sure to mix it well after putting in the water though, can get clumps.
Melissa M.
Rome, NY
Perfect for when you have a sweet craving, but you don’t wanna shove 10 cookies in your mouth and regret your decisions. Macros are spot on. Flavor and consistency are perfect. All you need to do is add water and nuke it in the microwave for one minute. A little pricey for just one muffin, but definitely worth it.
Krystal K.
South Boston, MA
The most delicious muffin I have ever had! I’ve only had the dark chocolate so bar, but my boyfriend said he really liked the blueberry flavor. I just wish they weren’t so expensive/they were on sale more!
Brianna G.
San Marcos, TX
Amazing. Just amazing. If you’re looking for a dang good muffin that you don’t have to worry about macro wise- and maybe calorie wise, this ones for you. I LOVE this. I will never use any other muffin mix or minute muffin again

Looking for your answer?