BY KODIAK CAKES

All Natural - 100% Whole GrainWarm Fresh Muffin in a MinuteFor a Delicious Breakfast On-The-GoAdd Water, Stir and Microwave see more...

Buy on Target
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love all of the Kodiak microwave treats! This tastes just like the inside of a blueberry muffin and smells amazing. I add a scoop or two of protein powder and a handful of nuts to make it a bit more healthy and you can’t even taste it.
Stephany H.
Bristol, RI
I really liked this. I was a little skeptical to try at first, but it's really good. I love how nice and warm the muffin is. Perfect for breakfast it does taste like a healthy muffin with all the grains but it doesn't compromise the flavor. A little weird to eat with a spoon but it's not messy.
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
Damn thing fills me up. Join it with some.coffee or orange juice and boom.. you have a complete breakfast. You won't be straving come lunch time. Only problem is I can't find them every where. Only one HEB near me has them and a limited quantity at that. So please Kodiak Cakes Minute Muffins, Apple Cinnamon Oat, 2.29 Ounce (Pack of 12) send more!!
Jennifer G.
My husband and I are obsessed with these! He loves the blueberry and I love the double chocolate chip. They're so easy, fast, AND tasty. They're a bit expensive but can be ordered in bulk on Amazon and the grocery store sometimes had 2 for $4 deal.
Kady E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
OMG!!!! Blueberry heaven in a muffin form with 6 grams of protein, 4 grams of fiber, & is whole grain. Can you believe there is a healthy version of a blueberry muffin. I usually take a picture of the muffin, but it just smelled so good I had to try it. Then it all disappeared. Haha!!! So good!
Danielle K.
Saint John
This company straight up puts out THE BEST product when it comes to pancakes , muffin mix, waffles & flapjacks ! This is a convenient little “ to go “ muffin mix ! Just add water guys - so simple !!! Bring it with you in the car , to work, to the gym ! So easy. And sooooo delicious.
Kaila F.
Bowlus
I love the Pancake mix so where do you guys find this product at? I am really curious because I want to try:)