BY KODIAK CAKES

Find Blintzes, Crepes, Pancakes and Waffles at Target.com! Kodiak Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix Dark Chocolate - 18 oz see more...

Buy on Target*
Allison K.
Hickory, NC
These were absolutely delicious! The chocolate flavor was rich and there was no protein aftertaste with the 14g protein per 3 cake serving. Very filling. I loved the 5 grams of fiber per serving and didn't feel bloated after eating it, although I was full and satisfied. Amazing taste. I added coconut syrup for a little sweetness, but you could eat them plain. I'm excited to make muffins with them and to try the peanut butter crunch flavor. I bought them on sale at Target. So glad I did!!
gabrielle y.
Tinton falls
I swear by these waffles. They are so easy to make and the nutritional value is amazing. I eat one waffle every morning with my breakfast and it gives me the carbs I need to stay full for my morning. I eat them plain or with some almond butter and fruit. So delicious and so worth the price.
Katya v.
Knoxville
These are genuinely my favorite food on the planet. I am obsessed with Kodiak Cakes. They taste just like regular pancakes but have much better nutritional content. They are a wee bit expensive but totally worth it. I recommend putting peanut butter and honey on the dark chocolate ones. Yum!
Ericka B.
Romeoville , IL
Loving this Kodak pancakes dark chocolate I really recommend it if you workout you have to try this..Kodiak Cakes Flapjack and Waffle Mix Dark Chocolate - 18 oz
Renn J.
Very satisfied with my recent purchase. Found out about this delicious pancake/waffle mix through Weight Watchers. Absolutely amazing! Three small serving size pancakes were all I needed to be full. So so tasty!
Allison S.
Parkville, MD
I was skeptical about he chocolate flavor at first, but it’s amazing! Just like all their products, these pancakes are filling and satisfying, without the guilt!
Britt M.
My new found love! Made these by mixing a cup of mix with a cup of almond milk and one egg and they were beyond delicious. Cooked great in my waffle iron. Great flavor for chocolate lovers like myself. Tastes great with or without maple syrup. Can't wait to try the other flavors.
Brittney O.
Nashville , TN
Chocolate kodiak cakes with Nutella. Need I say more? Nutella is not healthy but I can have Nutella with a chocolate kodiak cake and it curbs my sweet tooth while trying to better myself. The chocolate flavor is rich and decadent but so good. Plus, these are packed with protein. I highly recommend
Marissa D.
Hudson , MA
I love this mix! It is so delicious and decadent while also being healthy! The price is right and so is the product! It's not overwhelmingly chocolate but has a great taste!
Haley E.
My kids absolutely loved these pancakes! I usually buy the buttermilk ones, but gave these a chance and it was a huge hit! So delicious!